Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 24)

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

Congratulations for the new thread Smile

For the ones voting continuously for the awards, good luck, because if the awards air on Sony, then Arman-Jassi have a chance winning, not because they are more popular than Hiten-Gauri but due to the fact that Sony has always favored Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin over other serials, even though JJKN was more publicity hype than actual TRPs.

I'm not sure how much these awards have changed in the past 2-3 years but if they still mostly cater to stars whims and fancies and production houses than I do not see Hiten-Gauri winning no matter how much of the fans vote for them. 

Humaira

dnt say that here every1 is veryyy excited for this awards n they r working very hard for HG to win
n i m sure that r hard work will pay off well n HG willl surely win...Big smile
who is jassi in front of HGConfused
if u notice they have kept all their sony charactrs in almost each categoriez...so this doesnt mean that only sony ppl will winConfused.... if u remember KUTUMB Starwas also on sony...n remember that aap jaisa koi awards2 in which HG was nominated as evergreen jodi n they had won it.Clap..that was too on sony
so i guess this time also HG r surely gonna win this timeWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTbrinda_ght

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I would love it if Hiten-Gauri win the award, no doubt, but having experience with Indian awards, I can honestly tell you I will not be surprised if Jassi-Arman win. Even when Hiten-Gauri were at the height of popularity in 2005-06 SPA they still lost favorite jodi to Kavya-Anjali because Anita-Ejaz were Ekta's best friends. Gauri was to win the Best Bahu award in 2005 but she lost to Kumkum due to KumKum production house's interference. Explain why after winning the Best Actor in 2004 Hiten was nominated in 2005 as Supporting actor? 

Why do you think that Gauri always looks disinterested in awards? Because she knows its fake and it depends on how much lobbying an actor/actress and giant producer of the channel does to win the award. Do you honestly think Gauri enjoys attending these awards? No. She does it for us fans and Hiten, that's all. 

Do you honestly believe that Mona Kapoor deserves the kind of adulation she's gotten for her role despite being below-average looker and actor? Kutumb may have helped Sony to compete for its top spot when it was airing for TRPs but Sony is KNOWN because of Jassi and the kind of over-hype publicity that show got, although it was average in acting and completely pathetic storyline.

I am not discouraging anyone just wishing good luck because when it comes to Sony they are PRO-JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN & MONA KAPOOR.

As for the stories, as I have said before, I am sorry for the way the post came out, it was not my intention. But yes, I do not want the stories to be posted because previously the stories have been copied and changed names. With the more than dozens of stories us combined writers have written, who will keep track of what story gets leaked to where? I myself have written more than 20 long one's.

There is no protection for us writers, especially online when its our word against the impostor. Even when we were in groups, the stories were copied and posted on another couple's fan fiction. 

There was a rumor in the groups that one of Ekta's writers had visited the Yahoo! Group and used one of the scenes in Kutumb 2 and taken a plot of my story and used it in Kahin Toh Hoga. One of my story was copied DIRECTLY to Sujal-Kashish's fan group and only the names were changed; it was caught because of a reader of mine's; who will catch that for me on I-F? Especially when half of I-F's administration is notoriously known for being anti to H-G fans. In fact, it happened recently that someone from Bani-Jai fan group copied a writer's story and posted on I-F, and we all had to keep on reporting the post to prevent it from being leaked further.

Again I am not saying one of you will do it but there is a 99.9% chance of someone wanting to and attempting to; and I cannot give permission to that. Because it would not be fair to us writers who have put in hours worth for one part even, forget an entire story. It's like someone copying your video and just changing a scene around; likewise a collage. 

You guys are more than welcome to read and enjoy the stories and discuss them here if you want, but just do not post them here.

Humaira

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

nikita_ght Goldie
nikita_ght
nikita_ght

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

I would love it if Hiten-Gauri win the award, no doubt, but having experience with Indian awards, I can honestly tell you I will not be surprised if Jassi-Arman win. Even when Hiten-Gauri were at the height of popularity in 2005-06 SPA they still lost favorite jodi to Kavya-Anjali because Anita-Ejaz were Ekta's best friends. Gauri was to win the Best Bahu award in 2005 but she lost to Kumkum due to KumKum production house's interference. Explain why after winning the Best Actor in 2004 Hiten was nominated in 2005 as Supporting actor? 

Why do you think that Gauri always looks disinterested in awards? Because she knows its fake and it depends on how much lobbying an actor/actress and giant producer of the channel does to win the award. Do you honestly think Gauri enjoys attending these awards? No. She does it for us fans and Hiten, that's all. 

Do you honestly believe that Mona Kapoor deserves the kind of adulation she's gotten for her role despite being below-average looker and actor? Kutumb may have helped Sony to compete for its top spot when it was airing for TRPs but Sony is KNOWN because of Jassi and the kind of over-hype publicity that show got, although it was average in acting and completely pathetic storyline.

I am not discouraging anyone just wishing good luck because when it comes to Sony they are PRO-JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN & MONA KAPOOR.

As for the stories, as I have said before, I am sorry for the way the post came out, it was not my intention. But yes, I do not want the stories to be posted because previously the stories have been copied and changed names. With the more than dozens of stories us combined writers have written, who will keep track of what story gets leaked to where? I myself have written more than 20 long one's.

There is no protection for us writers, especially online when its our word against the impostor. Even when we were in groups, the stories were copied and posted on another couple's fan fiction. 

There was a rumor in the groups that one of Ekta's writers had visited the Yahoo! Group and used one of the scenes in Kutumb 2 and taken a plot of my story and used it in Kahin Toh Hoga. One of my story was copied DIRECTLY to Sujal-Kashish's fan group and only the names were changed; it was caught because of a reader of mine's; who will catch that for me on I-F? Especially when half of I-F's administration is notoriously known for being anti to H-G fans. In fact, it happened recently that someone from Bani-Jai fan group copied a writer's story and posted on I-F, and we all had to keep on reporting the post to prevent it from being leaked further.

Again I am not saying one of you will do it but there is a 99.9% chance of someone wanting to and attempting to; and I cannot give permission to that. Because it would not be fair to us writers who have put in hours worth for one part even, forget an entire story. It's like someone copying your video and just changing a scene around; likewise a collage. 

You guys are more than welcome to read and enjoy the stories and discuss them here if you want, but just do not post them here.

Humaira

i agree,especially about IF administrationAngry
I wish as a xmas gift  we get the news of ght winning the evergreen jodi award Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Vrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Humaira

v arent interested in copying ur stories...v just thought to keep the link....v have read almost ur all stories so v know how much effort it takes...v also make collages n vdos n v know it irritates alot when our ideas are copied by some HG fans only without asking....

act v were thinking to keep some links of KUTUMB groups n ur FF links but u took it wrongly.....v thought that new HG fans wont know about the old FF's so they can read all the FF's but its ok now....

one more thing v know that GAURI dont like to attend awards n v also dont want her to attend n sit in audience only....u said all wrong things but y dont u say write thing KN has won best jodi award almost 5 times in SPA one time in AJK n still u think that sony will let JA win come on...everyone knows that in TV industry HG is the most adorable n famous couple...if HG wont be winning the award then they wont be performing or either attending also...I m dam sure HG will only win....

havent u seen all the comments on the article even non HG fans want HG to win n u being an HG fan dont have the confidence that they will win

Vrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged

@ghotu it will be the best xmas gift ever...hope HG wins...awwwwwww

Cupcake4GHT

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Vrinda: My intention was not to be rude to you in my previous post nor was I accusing you of copying. I just letting you know that it happened on I-F recently and although the groups are not active the stories are close to our heart...

If I came across rude to you, then I apologize for that because that was not my intention and my intention was only to protect the writers who have spent considerable amount of time and effort to write the stories the same way you and Brinda do for collages and videos, possibly even more than that. 

Humaira

see i have no issues with u
i had just asked u very politely abt the FFz bcz i remember some1 was asking abt ne FF's of HG...so thats y i thought that as every1 r nw gathered here y not to post some FF here...but u just bombarded on me ,as if i willl take all the credits of those FF's...n if u think that v r new members here that let me remind u that ,v r also old fanz since 2001 ie kutumb dayz...its just that v didnt had such sources to interact as v have now

yeh humu v arent interested in taking credits come on v arent that despo..puhlezzzzzzz btw v r HG fans since KUTUMB days when only groups were there..v use to visit the groups for HG's info i guess v were here when groups were also not there when only setindia.com was there where v use to get some pics of HG n one Gauris chat....one more thing v were on IF also i hope u rememer fire_ice that were us only for ur king info....
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys today they showed some clips of HG in sada bahar jodis of TV...They also said something about HG that they first were PG but their jodi became hit with KN(ha ha ha fools).they also said that after that their reel jdi became real life jodi..only 3 jodis description was given n from that one was HG..the song that played in background was EK DUJE K LIYE...it was a nice segment...they showed KN tere bin dance....

Edited by brindamarfatia - 24 December 2010 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTjyotika20

Go to top