Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 23)

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8405-india-ne-mila-di-jodi-will-see-all-time-favorite-jodis.htm

here is the link keep commenting here too

yeah the comments should keep on going vriSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I have been deleted from here? Ouch

Vrindz-(Vrinda)
brindamarfatia
adeela
jyotika20
Mehrught
gaurilover_4eve-(Shumaila) 
tabu31noor-(Tabu)

ghotu-(Nikita)
Wazupp-(Pritika)
sujata4GHT
princessunara-(Sunara)
anju26
Mahamluvsght
 Cupcake4GHT -(Sonu)
cool_time
MayUr_Arti_fan-(Rubab)
dishu
sandali
vaidehii
suhana_ght
ghtmakeSonuLIVE-(Sonu)
vedika126
Aqsashaha -(Aqsa)
  iluvhgt-(Nandini)
gayathri_ght
Amina90
sanghamitranath-(Sanghamitra)
GHT_ArMan
 ght_sajan-(Sonu)

hey i have edited these names
check if there are any mistakes
desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for the new thread Smile

For the ones voting continuously for the awards, good luck, because if the awards air on Sony, then Arman-Jassi have a chance winning, not because they are more popular than Hiten-Gauri but due to the fact that Sony has always favored Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin over other serials, even though JJKN was more publicity hype than actual TRPs.

I'm not sure how much these awards have changed in the past 2-3 years but if they still mostly cater to stars whims and fancies and production houses than I do not see Hiten-Gauri winning no matter how much of the fans vote for them. 

Vrinda: My intention was not to be rude to you in my previous post nor was I accusing you of copying. I just letting you know that it happened on I-F recently and although the groups are not active the stories are close to our heart...

If I came across rude to you, then I apologize for that because that was not my intention and my intention was only to protect the writers who have spent considerable amount of time and effort to write the stories the same way you and Brinda do for collages and videos, possibly even more than that. 

Humaira
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

BIG STAR Entertainment Awards Grand Finale Concludes

The joint awards of Star India and RBNL to premiere exclusively on Star Plus on 31st December, 2010.

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | December 23, 2010

The sound of applause refused to die down as the biggest stars in Bollywood descended to bid a grand farewell to the year 2010. Celebrities who entertained us all year round were honoured as awards were presented to the best in the field of movies, music, television and sports. The awards were presented by with the coming together of 92.7 BIG FM and Star Plus.

The evening began with a glittering red carpet event as the performers and guests strutted their way into the event. The shahenshah and badshah of Bollywood ' Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan posed for the shutterbugs and the glam quotient was upped by Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, John Abraham and Sonu Niigaam. The television industry was represented by biggies like Ekta Kapoor, Smriti Irani, Ronit Roy, Shwetha Salvi, Hiten and Gauri Tejwani, Rohit and Manasi Roy and many more.

Hosts for the night, the witty Arshad Warsi and the talented Shreyas Talpade mesmerized the audiences and held their attention right till the end with their one-liners and hilarious gags. The night witnessed a power packed performance by the original khiladi of the nation ' Akshay Kumar, while the rani of our hearts ' Rani Mukherjee returned to the stage after a long hiatus in a scintillating act. The Punjabi tadka was added by a fun filled sequence performed by Bollywood's current heartthrob Priyanka Chopra and the tough Vijendra Singh. Other performers included The Prince Dance Troupe and popular television lead pair like Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhi (Uttaran).

fake article...HG has not attended the awards....still ppl use HG's name to promote their event...gosh
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by tabu31noor

yaar test hai tomorrow.........cant have fun Angry

oh shit yaarrConfusedConfused..hamari xams to 3rd jan se haiDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead....vo bhi uni xmas....yeh xams kyu hoti hai..I HATE ITAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....
sahi me yaar me too.....xms ki chtti denge aur phir khulte hi presentation ho jayengi shuriDeadDeadDeadkis bat ki winter vacation wn u have so much home assignmentsDead

yeh ser...i hate xmas abhi aaj pata chala k practicals bhi hoge...ohh god....kab khatam hoge ye sab....assignments ka to pu60 hi mat...they are pathetic...btw wat r u studying???

abhi 31st ko bhi HG aa rahe hai...jab poore sem ke waqt khali bethte hai tab kuch nai hota, tv pe..n jab exmz aati tab hi HG aate hai.....par kya kare examz to aati jati rahegiWinkWink

totally agree vri..but acha hai HG hasnt attended the event as v have to watch the whole event for only some glimpse of HG.....
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

Congratulations for the new thread Smile

For the ones voting continuously for the awards, good luck, because if the awards air on Sony, then Arman-Jassi have a chance winning, not because they are more popular than Hiten-Gauri but due to the fact that Sony has always favored Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin over other serials, even though JJKN was more publicity hype than actual TRPs.

I'm not sure how much these awards have changed in the past 2-3 years but if they still mostly cater to stars whims and fancies and production houses than I do not see Hiten-Gauri winning no matter how much of the fans vote for them. 

Vrinda: My intention was not to be rude to you in my previous post nor was I accusing you of copying. I just letting you know that it happened on I-F recently and although the groups are not active the stories are close to our heart...

If I came across rude to you, then I apologize for that because that was not my intention and my intention was only to protect the writers who have spent considerable amount of time and effort to write the stories the same way you and Brinda do for collages and videos, possibly even more than that. 

Humaira

hey humaira thnx for apperciating our hard work to keep this FC alive n active....but i want to tell u one thing dont say that HG wont win bcz v are really working hard for them to win...HG will only win..i know sony has been partial towards jassi but dont forget HG did KUTUMB n if u have read the article then it was mentioned HG of KUTUMB fame...so HG will only win......

one more thing about ur group..vri just asked about keeping the FF but u just bursted out n just told to ban us...now whats that kind of behaviour called dr...
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

http://www.setindia.com/inbdj/

vote karte raho guys..i guess today is the last day
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

Humaira

see i have no issues with u
i had just asked u very politely abt the FFz bcz i remember some1 was asking abt ne FF's of HG...so thats y i thought that as every1 r nw gathered here y not to post some FF here...but u just bombarded on me ,as if i willl take all the credits of those FF's...n if u think that v r new members here that let me remind u that ,v r also old fanz since 2001 ie kutumb dayz...its just that v didnt had such sources to interact as v have now

Edited by Vrindz - 23 December 2010 at 9:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

Go to top