Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 105)

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
thanks 4 article..........hey guys u me aur tv today littlle clippings of radhakrishna dance perfromance of event gauri was looking superb Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ght

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
wishing all of u a very happy new year. may god fulfill all r wishes and gve us happiness and success.
happy new yr 2 hgt and neevan katya. may god bless them and r wish 2 c them in a new shw 2gther cums true.

Edited by iluvhgt - 01 January 2011 at 1:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anju26jyotika20brinda_ght

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

thanks 4 article..........hey guys u me aur tv today littlle clippings of radhakrishna dance perfromance of event gauri was looking superb Big smile
ya i also saw it. it ws 222222 cuteeeeeeeeee. gauri lukd like a princess. hiten also lukd gud.
mayb sbs also shws it.

Edited by iluvhgt - 01 January 2011 at 1:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by tabu31noor

ya i also saw it. it ws 222222 cuteeeeeeeeee. gauri lukd like a princess. hiten also lukd gud.
mayb sbs also shws it.

thnx for the update tabu n nandini....i missed itUnhappy,can anyone plz post the video n pics plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by sanghamitranath

New themes, desi twist

January 1st, 2011

Given the fact that 2010 was a year of little experimentation and sluggish groW*H, will 2011 be any different? Will channels play safe by continuing with some of the earlier themes that have worked, or will they look at new concepts?

Ashvini Yardi, head of programming, Colors says. "Broadcasters who have been running after TRPs will now focus on getting the content right. Concepts, stories and ideas will take precedence. Reality shows will see a lot of India-centric shows cropping up, and not Indian copies of foreign shows."

However, Star India's executive creative director Vivek Bahl doesn't rule out the continuation of some of the old themes. "But we will also be looking at a lot of fresh themes, in both fiction and non-fiction," he assures.

Star Plus will launch two non-fiction shows, Aap Ki Kachehri and Wife Bina Life in January. While the Kiran Bedi-anchored show returns for the third season, Wife Bina Life will see a role reversal with 12 men taking up the challenge to prove they are better homemakers than their wives. Zee's new year programming mantra is not going to be different either. The channel will launch a sequel of Chhoti Bahu, Dance Indian Dance Doubles and Sanskar Laxmi.

What about the actors ' will they look at the same old soap operas or with reality TV being the star of the moment, is hosting a tempting option? Rubina Dilaik of Chhoti Bahu says, "I was on a six-month break after Chhoti Bahu and didn't take up any work because the second season was on the cards. I'm happy that the show is coming back with a new story but the same lead pair."

Meanwhile actor Hiten Tejwani says, "I didn't do much work in 2010, except for a few cameos. I have also done three reality shows, so I am not too keen on doing reality TV unless something different comes my way. Offers for serials keep coming to me but I am waiting for a good role. It could be a cameo or a character role, but it has to be different. Television has moved into a different space from the shows that I started with. I don't know what new trend will emerge this year. But I am quite hopeful of getting good work," he says.

Having launched Maati Ki Banno in the last week of 2010, Colors will replace Bigg Boss with two dailies Phulwa and Mukti Bandhan in the 9-10 pm slot. Adapted from a Gujarati novel, Mukti Bandhan is the tale of a highly successful and arrogant industrialist, Ishwarlal Virani, who forgets his roots after acquiring money and fame. Phulwa, inspired by the life of late bandit queen Phoolan Devi is a story of lost innocence, shattered dreams and unfulfilled promises seen through the eyes of an 11 year-old girl.

On the non-fiction front, the channel will offer Chak Dhoom Dhoom team challenge and Guiness World Records ' Ab India Todega.

Imagine, which struggled for reach and audience attention in 2010, promises to take the battle into enemy territory with added creative and financial power this year. "Having broken new ground in fiction with Aarakshan and Gunahon Ka Devta, we will compete in the field of general entertainment programming," claims Sameer Nair, CEO, Turner, which now owns Imagine. Ratan Ka Rishta is another non-fiction show Imagine is banking on to increase its audience.
Sony, on the other hand, will continue with its hatke content. "We don't follow the typical GEC path. Saas Bina Sasural is a novel concept, so is Krishnaben Khakra-wala which has a 45-year-old protagonist. We have two fiction shows from YRF lined up for January and our non-fiction offering is Ma Exchange which is an adaptation of Wife Swap," says Sony's head of programming Ajay Bhalwankar.

do comment on..

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/supplementary/new-themes-desi-twist-411

thnx for the article sangha......commentedSmile
commented.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitrabrinda_ght

nikita_ght Goldie
nikita_ght
nikita_ght

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
a very happy new year to all GHT loversHugPartyDancing

anju26Vrindzjyotika20

anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Edited by anju26 - 01 January 2011 at 4:31am

jyotika20Vrindzbrinda_ght

anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

New themes, desi twist

January 1st, 2011

Given the fact that 2010 was a year of little experimentation and sluggish groW*H, will 2011 be any different? Will channels play safe by continuing with some of the earlier themes that have worked, or will they look at new concepts?

Ashvini Yardi, head of programming, Colors says. "Broadcasters who have been running after TRPs will now focus on getting the content right. Concepts, stories and ideas will take precedence. Reality shows will see a lot of India-centric shows cropping up, and not Indian copies of foreign shows."

However, Star India's executive creative director Vivek Bahl doesn't rule out the continuation of some of the old themes. "But we will also be looking at a lot of fresh themes, in both fiction and non-fiction," he assures.

Star Plus will launch two non-fiction shows, Aap Ki Kachehri and Wife Bina Life in January. While the Kiran Bedi-anchored show returns for the third season, Wife Bina Life will see a role reversal with 12 men taking up the challenge to prove they are better homemakers than their wives. Zee's new year programming mantra is not going to be different either. The channel will launch a sequel of Chhoti Bahu, Dance Indian Dance Doubles and Sanskar Laxmi.

What about the actors ' will they look at the same old soap operas or with reality TV being the star of the moment, is hosting a tempting option? Rubina Dilaik of Chhoti Bahu says, "I was on a six-month break after Chhoti Bahu and didn't take up any work because the second season was on the cards. I'm happy that the show is coming back with a new story but the same lead pair."

Meanwhile actor Hiten Tejwani says, "I didn't do much work in 2010, except for a few cameos. I have also done three reality shows, so I am not too keen on doing reality TV unless something different comes my way. Offers for serials keep coming to me but I am waiting for a good role. It could be a cameo or a character role, but it has to be different. Television has moved into a different space from the shows that I started with. I don't know what new trend will emerge this year. But I am quite hopeful of getting good work," he says.

Having launched Maati Ki Banno in the last week of 2010, Colors will replace Bigg Boss with two dailies Phulwa and Mukti Bandhan in the 9-10 pm slot. Adapted from a Gujarati novel, Mukti Bandhan is the tale of a highly successful and arrogant industrialist, Ishwarlal Virani, who forgets his roots after acquiring money and fame. Phulwa, inspired by the life of late bandit queen Phoolan Devi is a story of lost innocence, shattered dreams and unfulfilled promises seen through the eyes of an 11 year-old girl.

On the non-fiction front, the channel will offer Chak Dhoom Dhoom team challenge and Guiness World Records ' Ab India Todega.

Imagine, which struggled for reach and audience attention in 2010, promises to take the battle into enemy territory with added creative and financial power this year. "Having broken new ground in fiction with Aarakshan and Gunahon Ka Devta, we will compete in the field of general entertainment programming," claims Sameer Nair, CEO, Turner, which now owns Imagine. Ratan Ka Rishta is another non-fiction show Imagine is banking on to increase its audience.
Sony, on the other hand, will continue with its hatke content. "We don't follow the typical GEC path. Saas Bina Sasural is a novel concept, so is Krishnaben Khakra-wala which has a 45-year-old protagonist. We have two fiction shows from YRF lined up for January and our non-fiction offering is Ma Exchange which is an adaptation of Wife Swap," says Sony's head of programming Ajay Bhalwankar.

do comment on..

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/supplementary/new-themes-desi-twist-411
Thanks sanghamitranath

Go to top