Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Amina90

Thanks for telling Vrinda. Lovely scene, if Prathams mum came in late then you can imagine what would have happened πŸ˜†

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i totally agreee kash PM ki mom late i hoti......awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrindz

haan yaar obviously

i want KUTUMB with HG only
i dnt want KUTUMB to be ne1'z except my jaanus

are dont worry unki himmat hi nahi hogi...i m happy k unhono thought to rakha..so there are chances that KUTUMB can come back..n talking about last year to tab to impossible hota HG k liye bcz of GAURI...but now GAURI is also perfect so they can think of doing KUTUMB 3...n HITEN has always said that KUTUMB 3 would be producers call so keep on telling HITEN that v want him in KUTUMB 3...to u never know is diwali KUTUMB 3 ka gift mil jaye....as KUTUMB 1 started on DIWALIie 29oct
brinda_ght thumbnail

Hey Ghotu i have tried to make it as u said

I hope u all like it

wowwwwwwwww vri its lovelyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brinda_ght thumbnail

awww jyoti u r such a sweet heart.......thnx a tonEmbarrassed

totally agree...this is one of ur best pic....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brinda_ght thumbnail

here goes the picz of that promo

i still remember...it was saturday n v had returned from school n i was taking my lunch at that time my friend told me that HITEN is going to enter NGJ...n v were not able to believe yaarrr....after few minutes i saw the promo n wasnt able to eat after that....lolzzzzzzzzzzz it was one of the best promo of HG i have ever seenn plz if anybody has it then plzzzz upload it
shakila5678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

i still remember...it was saturday n v had returned from school n i was taking my lunch at that time my friend told me that HITEN is going to enter NGJ...n v were not able to believe yaarrr....after few minutes i saw the promo n wasnt able to eat after that....lolzzzzzzzzzzz it was one of the best promo of HG i have ever seenn plz if anybody has it then plzzzz upload it

pleze post tis prmo vedio...
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

thank u soooo much 4 all d pics.........Gauri looks very good in indian outfit...

Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina90

Thanks for telling Vrinda. Lovely scene, if Prathams mum came in late then you can imagine what would have happened 

ya imaginedπŸ˜†...n btw wen i was watching that scene i was like omg PG will kiss OMG OMG!!!!😳😳

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

its lovely...
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

tujhko nazar na lage kahin raaho meinπŸ˜‰
aaja chupa lu tuje apne baaho meinπŸ˜ƒ
hand bhari soch in mulakato meinπŸ˜›
aau na mein teri meethi meethi baato mein😳