Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tabu31noor

πŸ˜†

20 yrs wait karne ke ready ho to hiten mil sakta hai......
nevaan ke roop meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†generation leapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

chill yaarrrr NEEVAN to bachha hai......
Originally posted by Vrindz

My New Creation

Platinum Day of Love
Hiten had never formally proposed to me before our wedding. We had just mutually decided we wanted to get married. That's why I'll always remember this one day when Hiten showed up at one of my shoots. When I saw him on the sets, I had a feeling he was up to something. Of course, I wasn't sure what. But I did have a faint idea that he wanted to do something special for me.  So I ran excitedly down to meet him. I got into the car and Hiten took out a gorgeous diamond ring that took my breath away. I had no clue he was planning to propose to me in front of everyone. I can't express how awesome that feeling of being loved and cherished by your partner is. Moments like that make you want to stop time and let it last forever. But more than his extravagant gift, his gesture of getting me the ring because he hadn't proposed to me before, left me speechless. I didn't really need a fancy proposal to know I loved Hiten, I didn't need a ring to agree to marry him but it was still the most magical day of our relationship! It was our Platinum Day of Love.

We relived that magic again the day our twins Nevaan and Katya were born. There was nothing to beat the feeling of bringing my son and daughter into the world with the man I love by my side. I can still remember vividly that moment when we held our babies in our arms. It made me cry with joy!

lovely...hatts OFF dr...this is ur BEST CREATION till date......my fav i just loved it....

i remember when this epi was telecasted v kept on talking about it the whole night n also keppt on appreciating HG acting..us time laga tha k HITEN ki acting kitni NATURAL hai..par kya pata tha k vo sach mein hi propose kar raha hoga....goshhhhhhhh rofllllll
hey guys do comment on the following link so that they post more n more stories abt gauri & hiten
http://idiva.com/news-relationships/celeb-love-story-gauri-hiten-tejwani/2752

Edited by sanghamitranath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vrindz

even i adore Gauri more
even after being a girl whenever any pics of HG comes first of all i notice my angel and than my eyes go for Hiten
i love Gauris style...she defines beault
and after reading this article i even love her more
same here dear.....i  save each & every pic of gauri's i see unlike others...with other actors it's only the pic i like but wonder i why i just have to save every pic of gauri's.......no other collection of mine can beat my collection of gauri's pics....she is the only actress whose pics i cut from the papers everytime i see them...i have even made a few sketches on her.....i am a big gauri fanatic
Originally posted by tabu31noor

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i adore gauri a lot infact i become hiten fan becoz my angel love him so much😳
same here dear...........i have  a soft corner for hiten only coz he is my darling gauri's husband.....
lovely creation vrinda...........
Originally posted by ght_sajan

yaa..its really lovely...

Pratham-Gauri VM on DO DIL(Read description)

"It is difficult to know
at what moment LOVE begins,
It is less difficult to know
It has BEGUN"

When i read Gauri's article i thought of uploading this VM...Its on Pratham-Gauri on KUTUMB 1...The song i have chosen is DO DIL from Pardes...It goes perfectly on PG...
I guess i must say this VM show Pratham-Gauris Platinum Moments OF LOVE....For PG also they dint knew that which moment they fell in LOVE...so i have included so cute n small moments of PG i which sparks grew...I hope u ppl like it..DO COMMENT.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wZMF-P2uo[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wZMF-P2uo

Edited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Pratham-Gauri VM on DO DIL(Read description)

"It is difficult to know
at what moment LOVE begins,
It is less difficult to know
It has BEGUN"

When i read Gauri's article i thought of uploading this VM...Its on Pratham-Gauri on KUTUMB 1...The song i have chosen is DO DIL from Pardes...It goes perfectly on PG...
I guess i must say this VM show Pratham-Gauris Platinum Moments OF LOVE....For PG also they dint knew that which moment they fell in LOVE...so i have included so cute n small moments of PG i which sparks grew...I hope u ppl like it..DO COMMENT.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wZMF-P2uo[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wZMF-P2uo

cute vm.................πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ght_sajan

thnx sonu😳