Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
curtain raiser episode is 2mrw ie sunday at 11 am on sony
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to you guys for voting for making Hiten-Gauri win πŸ˜Š

Tabu I love your picture of Gauri. Where did you get it from?

Humaira
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Could this be the infamous Suhana (read her comment on the photo)

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Y has coming on this forum become so painful  every time there are arguments and silly redicilious posts the by the very unfamous abnoxious stalker which Hu has mentioned who seems to have NOTHING AT ALLL in life to do , m so surprised how do people have such free time .

neeways congrst to ght on winning the award .
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

actually cant do anything with this suhana ..........

let it be ,,,i really dont care now ........it doesnt matter to me at all now wht she says or not...........

atleast ght coming once again on tv,performing on stage and also the award that would be best to watch after long time i ll watch tv with full interest .......:) 
Edited by Mehruhgt - 13 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ya i knw mehru but its a pain even if u come back after ages "accidently" on the form u get the same stupid lame arguments . neeways wen is the programme gona air and wht are they performing on? Edited by Mahamluvsght - 13 years ago
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

ya i knw mehru but its a pain even if u come back after ages "accidently" on the form u get the same stupid lame arguments . neeways wen is the programme gona air and wht are they performing on?

hiiiiiiiiii mahamπŸ€—,so good to see you here  after ages😊...well sweets the curtain raiser will be aired 2moro morning at 11.00am on sony ,the song on which they performed we don't knw but the awards will come on 2nd jan 8pm IST
Edited by jyotika20 - 13 years ago
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desiflavour101

Could this be the infamous Suhana (read her comment on the photo)

smart observation hu......she/he can be the person your mentioned,if she/he is not then it's all the more sad to knw  that there are many sick minded people out there who see dirty,think dirty n write dirty even when there is no reason to do so,they enjoy writing vicious remarks, spread polluting thoughts n wish nothing BUT ill for GHT or maybe they just do so to get attention
desiflavour101 thumbnail
I think it's attention more than anything plus being narrow-minded in the sense that man and woman cannot be friends. It's sad considering how much the world has evolved today but there are still people in this world who are very narrow-minded.

What's even more funny is the person looking at pictures and making assumptions about everything.
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And whats even more sad is,  that person makes up different ids to convince the fans of something which is clearly not there. Its clearly someone who has alot of freetime and wants attention like Maham and Humaira said.