Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiten will work with Gauri if they will get a good project...this is what Hiten is saying...so plzz itz request dont spread rumours..n if they got KUTUMB 3 then they will work together..... Edited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
no brinda its nt abut spreading rumour infact after seeing dis way hiten ignoring reply of dis question whether dey will work together  beccoz hiten only said dey hav worked in so many serial together andfavourtit was kutumb and kyuki andafter saying dis hiten didn't say anythg more abut working together in future . .. so i came over here to tell u guys to ASK hiten dat" wil gaurihiten wil work together"

Edited by suhana1 - 13 years ago
hiten told dis at de launch of franchise magazine on 22nd november..
Edited by suhana1 - 13 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
yes Hiten will work with Gauri...he told thatEdited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Guys the problem in voting is u have to specify different EMAIL ID everytime..so jinka bhi email ID pata hai vo daal do....lolzzzzzzzz i remember my school days when i use to spam setindia n sbs like this....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail
Hey guys i had one question...i vote only to evergreen jodi n mein next category mein nahi jati...so will they count my vote na
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Guys the problem in voting is u have to specify different EMAIL ID everytime..so jinka bhi email ID pata hai vo daal do....lolzzzzzzzz i remember my school days when i use to spam setindia n sbs like this....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

same her i also opened my little diary today which have several ids to vote......that i usedto during SPA n nachbaliye time 4 ghtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
all ghtian think n does alikeπŸ˜ƒ
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Hey guys i had one question...i vote only to evergreen jodi n mein next category mein nahi jati...so will they count my vote na

its that end tak jana hota ,...........baki skip karoon then end ka vote karoon jab tak u ll not get the msg thanks for voting ...........this msg has to be appear otherwise vote wont count .........😊
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehruhgt

its that end tak jana hota ,...........baki skip karoon then end ka vote karoon jab tak u ll not get the msg thanks for voting ...........this msg has to be appear otherwise vote wont count .........😊

chalo thank god tht means my vote will be counted as i have been doing the same,i go till the end but skip the rest of the categoriesπŸ˜‰
jyotika20 thumbnail
thnx  a lot vri 😊for the new link,thnx for updating the rules,i think  including the links of interesting GHT sites is a very nice addition to the HPπŸ‘πŸ‘......bri posting the videos n the things we have to do for GHT is a very gud ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ