India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Wahi's entry?? (Page 2)

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ahaaa .. well that never happens in serials though, not really kiss .. only close to =)

Nafeesa_4_you Groupbie
Nafeesa_4_you
Nafeesa_4_you

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

is pratap searching a groom for saachi??? has he gone mad??? the 30-day contract is still not over. saavan are not divorced. how can he search groom for saachi? everyone in the house believe in shravan, except his own dad... saachi will never agrew for that.. after today's pratap-saachi convo, he should hav known that saachi wont agree...

so we can expect wahi's entry on monday i guess...
i think ur right.i was just going to post that...maybe he'll be the second groon for sachi..i am feeling bad for shravan...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice that Shravan/Barun is all of a sudden wearing a ring on his ring finger?

I think these are bank episodes and Barun did get married on the 12th and these scenes were taped after his engagement.

We can probably expect him this week and then some new guy for the next 2 weeks.  I think Pratap was calling over Mama to discuss her remarriage.

Edited by momma1128 - 15 December 2010 at 1:24pm
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Ahaaa .. well that never happens in serials though, not really kiss .. only close to =)

they wont show that ofcourse, we can always imagine it rite... ;)
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

is pratap searching a groom for saachi??? has he gone mad??? the 30-day contract is still not over. saavan are not divorced. how can he search groom for saachi? everyone in the house believe in shravan, except his own dad... saachi will never agrew for that.. after today's pratap-saachi convo, he should hav known that saachi wont agree...

so we can expect wahi's entry on monday i guess...

according to the article saachi's mama will search for a groom not pratap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index