India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Wahi's entry??

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged

is pratap searching a groom for saachi??? has he gone mad??? the 30-day contract is still not over. saavan are not divorced. how can he search groom for saachi? everyone in the house believe in shravan, except his own dad... saachi will never agrew for that.. after today's pratap-saachi convo, he should hav known that saachi wont agree...

so we can expect wahi's entry on monday i guess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
pratap has seriously gone nuts if he thinks that saachi can agree to marry someone else...especially after his talk with saachi he should have realized her determination...but no...this man doesnt seem to have patience to wait even for 30 days...so probably wahi's entry is round the cornerOuchOuch im surprised that Barun shot for so many scenes last week despite his impending marriage...i hadnt expected much of shravan scenes today....but from the precap looks like we wont be disappointed even tomorrow either....
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

yess... the precap... i am sure they will be interrupted by that chulbul pandey or.rocky.... yea even i am surprised. i am getting doubt now, is he seriously married???
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
yeah...even im getting doubts abt it...either it wasnt last sunday or he's super-professional to have worked until the last minute....
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

we expected he will be out of show for a couple of days. looks like its not gonna happen too... i an happy for that though... amidst all the drama, i can watch the serial only for shravan...

btw, what if they really hav their first kiss tomoreow? poor saachi, has to kiss shravan wen he has beard n moustache grown like forest...
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lol...i too had the same thought while watching the precap....shravan was looking like some fakir in it...Tongue but most probably the kiss will be interrupted....right now im so happy that shravan didnt go missing from the show suddenly...he's the prime reason that the episodes are lively despite the separation....thankfully the flavour of BHPH has not vanished completely...
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

we expected he will be out of show for a couple of days. looks like its not gonna happen too... i an happy for that though... amidst all the drama, i can watch the serial only for shravan...

btw, what if they really hav their first kiss tomoreow? poor saachi, has to kiss shravan wen he has beard n moustache grown like forest...

wait what ?  LOLLOL OMG what have i really missed ?
LOL
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

it is in precap gina. they both are about to kiss each other....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index