Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏
You wrote everything that was on my mind.....
agree on all points...👍🏼
One thing i always wanted to say...that at the end of the day...it is just a fictional show.....all characters are fiction....& people fight for characters....& actors who don't even know them.....i know it is fangiri...coz i also used to be like that die-hard fans...😆

Thanks for pm...😃
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very sensible post......i think its great to admire them for their work......thats really the only thing we can actually comment on because we can see how good they really are when we see their work......and we personally know NOTHING about them so i dont get too attached to an image i have in my head about a certain actor......who knows what they truly are like until you actually become a part of their lives

of course you have an opinion and thats fine....i love my favorites for their talent and im glad ive never idolized any of them.....its really quite silly......well you can idolize their work i guess but them as people, who knows what theyre really like......after all theyre actors haha

thats nothing against the actors i love......im sure most of them are genuinely great people but i like to keep my bias aside when i react to whats said about them......naina
unique_star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chilluppp

Ok after a long time m posting here finally
have written in heading for clearity yar
REASON OF MY POST: Today was my java's quiz n the only thing I was aware of was listener n event n in all the 20 question I have attempted, I have written 20 different ways to define these both. Then a thought strike my mind M REALLY CREATIVE so here I m to show my creative talent

IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER: Ok first of all m a hugeeeeeeee monayajun fan even then if u think that m bashing then I cant do anything

Second thing yar m a lil rude, if u will find anything wrong, then really from bottom of my heart m not gonna say sorry, because my intentions r not to hurt anyone

Ok coming to the post

EXPLANATION: I have seen many posts saying MARS r really talented n bestest actors in this entire world, mohit n arjun really looks hot n sanaya n rati r just gorgeous n all.

MARS SPECIALITY: There r a lot of people around more good looking than MARS for example: emma kulfi wala, sheeda tailor, peeno fruit seller n so on (they lack an opportunity) .MARS don't have any such specialty that others cant have, but what make them special??? So a simple answer LOVE IS BLIND. That's love that makes these ordinary people extra ordinary for us.

REASON OF THEIR POPULARITY: Todays these 4 r approached by a lot of show makers not only because they have talent but because they also have huge fan following. V r the one who made them literally fans power han. MARS a lot of time say that they love their fans, v r nothing without u n all, but I want prove???

MY PERSONAL LIFE EXAMPLE:  My parents scolded me a lot of time for wasting my time in watching this show, I use to hide from my mom n spend my whole night awaking waited for them to sleep so that I can watch mjht😳. But what I get??? they r doing mjht for us??? Nops they r getting pay yar. The day they will work without pay that day will say they too r doing anything for me. If they r showing there outstanding chemistry they r paid for it y they don't pay their fans for making them what they r today???

FANS DEVOTION or THEIR BIASED ATTITUDE???

Now few examples of fans

Ok have seen many people around saying that mayur n sajan tracks r copying in other shows too. R u sure??? What about when same track v have seen in thousands of movies n plays before was picturized on MARS??? Dear they still r not copying mjht's successful track but r copying those from where mjht's creatives have taken the story.

"I have watched mjht only because its not like typical saas bahu typical serials", ok after watching MARS in a saas bahu type serial, same person's statement changes to "it's the best show ever "

Have seen many people basing here n there n when someone bashed there fav's to buhut aag lagty hy

Even if their fav celebs have done anything wrong, do consult a fan of him he will present it in a really positive way n if someone other's fav's have said anything even right , consult the same person he will defo present it in a negative way

TODAY (COMPARISON): But still the point is the same, v r getting nothing for protecting our fav's yar

Our fav's having great bank balance, an executive car, their own homes lots of servants

Where v r???
"yar antenna is tarf ko ghumma, sahy nae dikh raha tv"

"to adhy ghanty sy chat par kar kya raha hy??? Abhi tak tv saaf nae aa raha MARS ka show start hony wala hy"

In absence of light, crowd of mosquitoes bitting from four sides n having a card in hard waving continuosly "light kab ae gy, ab to show khatm bhi hony wala hy"

CONCLUSION: My sis use to say u all r mad wasting ur time behind all this unrealistic world, where a single statement of ur fav's make u over excited, even u r unaware what there true face is??? (have seen the real face of many in reality shows, doing anything for money n all)

But the conclusion is really may b it's the true definition of a fan

To stand in a corner or fix on the roof n refresing others wanting nothing in return.

hats off to all those fans, but hope they will do everything in a limit 😆

laf ba laf sacha hai tumhara . huma ain sab se kuch hasil nahi ho sakta kuch bhe nahi hum apni life aur apna parents ka dreams sab waste kar raha hai . aur yeh sab star jo aaj serif hum fans ki wajha se itni auchi par hai hum ko pouchta bhe nahi .yeh sab serif money aur apni life success banana k liya kar raha hai .aur hum sab inka pacha apni zindagi waste kar raha hai.
bohat dino se mera dil me yehi chal raha tha aisa lag raha hai tum  na mera dil ke baath kahdi.

we all are wasting over life kabhi tv to kabi net ka zariya .  hum itni inki vms banata hai creations banata hai itna he aughar hum apna futhure banana me lagaya to hum kaha se kaha pohach jaya.  apni parhai me itna time lagaya to hum   top kar jaya.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welll said..obsession of everything is bad!..every emotion should be kept in limits..we fans watch their show and enjoy!..but this does NOT MEAN THAT WE DON'T GET ANYTHING..that is unfair, we get to spend some beautiful moments away from our hectic world, we get a dream to see, we get relief from our problems, for some time though..so saying we stand no where is a bit rude, but yes, going after them like crazy is wrong..

lastly u said, they are nothing without us, well i take that in pride, they work hard, they have talent, that is why we admire them, we don't do any favor to them, we ENJOY THAT IS WHY WE LOVE THEM!..

considering that we make stars is prejudiced behavior, everyone who is famous, deserves to be famous, it is now our choice how we carry on with our lives..becoming obsessed and leaving the important goals in life, or enjoying within limits considering the fact that they are at the end normal people like us..
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago