itsMYattitude (Page 7)

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
amazing post
hats off to u for posting this
at the end of the day its just a serial
see b4 we used to say without mjht we will die but is it like that ???everyone is living like b4... just that sometymes we miss it...we have a life outside which is more important than this  

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

hey sara Hugvery sensible and thought provoking post yar why i am late here Ouchin one word honest post Claphonest bcz u poured out ur heart here ur both side mind and heart i just enjoyed whole post through out reading Clapbut that atlanta and power cut one  was  hilarious ROFL actually u said all points what would we get in loving them and u described us (we r also fans and proud to be with this factApprove)as fans that's called unconditional love bcz fans don't get any thing in return and never demand as well but love them in any extent its not a matter of MARS but its abt whole community of respective fans who always love unconditionally and wait for their fav in raws more than 24 hours for one glimpse if we talk abt hollywood or bollywood and hats off to those fans whose love always bring back their fav actors everytime in any show or in any movie

we won't get anything that's true and reality we can't change it but love can't be masured as well that what we get in it or not but we can proud ourselves for being loyal to those whom we love
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey sara.......
awesome post yaar.....it was so true..we do so much..but in return we get nothing...light chali gayi to sabse pehle...:shit mjht nahi dekh paungi"..even i used to wait for my parents sleep so that i could watch mjht....we cry with them..we smile with the...but you what is the decerence...that we do all this selflessly and the do this for payment...if we ask to do anythig for us without paymeny..will they agree..ofcourse not..
awesome post again..totally agree with you dear...aur meri ankhein khul gayi shayed ab mujh me bhi kuch sudhar a jaye...lol

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
RES
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClap
You wrote everything that was on my mind.....
agree on all points...Thumbs Up
One thing i always wanted to say...that at the end of the day...it is just a fictional show.....all characters are fiction....& people fight for characters....& actors who don't even know them.....i know it is fangiri...coz i also used to be like that die-hard fans...LOL

Thanks for pm...Big smile
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
res
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
missing ya saru:(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index