Miley Jab Hum Tum

itsMYattitude

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Ok after a long time m posting here finally
have written in heading for clearity yar
REASON OF MY POST: Today was my java's quiz n the only thing I was aware of was listener n event n in all the 20 question I have attempted, I have written 20 different ways to define these both. Then a thought strike my mind M REALLY CREATIVE so here I m to show my creative talent

IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER: Ok first of all m a hugeeeeeeee monayajun fan even then if u think that m bashing then I cant do anything

Second thing yar m a lil rude, if u will find anything wrong, then really from bottom of my heart m not gonna say sorry, because my intentions r not to hurt anyone

Ok coming to the post

EXPLANATION: I have seen many posts saying MARS r really talented n bestest actors in this entire world, mohit n arjun really looks hot n sanaya n rati r just gorgeous n all.

MARS SPECIALITY: There r a lot of people around more good looking than MARS for example: emma kulfi wala, sheeda tailor, peeno fruit seller n so on (they lack an opportunity) .MARS don't have any such specialty that others cant have, but what make them special??? So a simple answer LOVE IS BLIND. That's love that makes these ordinary people extra ordinary for us.

REASON OF THEIR POPULARITY: Todays these 4 r approached by a lot of show makers not only because they have talent but because they also have huge fan following. V r the one who made them literally fans power han. MARS a lot of time say that they love their fans, v r nothing without u n all, but I want prove???

MY PERSONAL LIFE EXAMPLE:  My parents scolded me a lot of time for wasting my time in watching this show, I use to hide from my mom n spend my whole night awaking waited for them to sleep so that I can watch mjhtEmbarrassed. But what I get??? they r doing mjht for us??? Nops they r getting pay yar. The day they will work without pay that day will say they too r doing anything for me. If they r showing there outstanding chemistry they r paid for it y they don't pay their fans for making them what they r today???

FANS DEVOTION or THEIR BIASED ATTITUDE???

Now few examples of fans

Ok have seen many people around saying that mayur n sajan tracks r copying in other shows too. R u sure??? What about when same track v have seen in thousands of movies n plays before was picturized on MARS??? Dear they still r not copying mjht's successful track but r copying those from where mjht's creatives have taken the story.

"I have watched mjht only because its not like typical saas bahu typical serials", ok after watching MARS in a saas bahu type serial, same person's statement changes to "it's the best show ever "

Have seen many people basing here n there n when someone bashed there fav's to buhut aag lagty hy

Even if their fav celebs have done anything wrong, do consult a fan of him he will present it in a really positive way n if someone other's fav's have said anything even right , consult the same person he will defo present it in a negative way

TODAY (COMPARISON): But still the point is the same, v r getting nothing for protecting our fav's yar

Our fav's having great bank balance, an executive car, their own homes lots of servants

Where v r???
"yar antenna is tarf ko ghumma, sahy nae dikh raha tv"

"to adhy ghanty sy chat par kar kya raha hy??? Abhi tak tv saaf nae aa raha MARS ka show start hony wala hy"

In absence of light, crowd of mosquitoes bitting from four sides n having a card in hard waving continuosly "light kab ae gy, ab to show khatm bhi hony wala hy"

CONCLUSION: My sis use to say u all r mad wasting ur time behind all this unrealistic world, where a single statement of ur fav's make u over excited, even u r unaware what there true face is??? (have seen the real face of many in reality shows, doing anything for money n all)

But the conclusion is really may b it's the true definition of a fan

To stand in a corner or fix on the roof n refresing others wanting nothing in return.

hats off to all those fans, but hope they will do everything in a limit LOL

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

unique_starInactiveMemberNatluSKomal_Chaudharymoon.riveryasrisurbhi_005rads14...Mitali...crazymayurian-Symphony-koolgurlXDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-jes_jadeAasthahere-CreativeSoul-samratrocks-Priti11--nautankidollz-..Amira..-.Perk.-_TheJoker-kavya.b..-Jia-..aashizin.Jane..

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitude

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
u were getting afraid to [post thissss???
budhu ladki its amazing n brave as shive said:)

re
will edit soon paka promise:)
*edited*

finally i am on a editing spree hee hee
going to edit all my reserved posts out here LOL
first one of this topic

saru i soo soo agree with u

we thing that the chracters we lov r real.. that they actually exist which they dont

we start hating rahul for being ranvujay n loving sam ,mayu for being sayank..
their small small actions r monitored by us n given judgement upon
which is soo wrong
i mean who the hell r we to comment on anyone's personal life aur decisions???
people would say we r fans....

fans dont rule an actor's life they r supporters..
n by acting like maniacs
we disgrace the defination of fans

look how much arjun suffered coz of this or even sanaya, rati n mohit,...
i just think when they read the rude comments or high expectations from our messages
what they must be thinking????
they work 12 or 11 hours a day n sometimes wvwn more n this is the reward the get..
i hope all the fans understand their mistakes from ur post saru

great job

lov
dollyEmbarrassed

Edited by dolly18 - 16 December 2010 at 6:44am

itzMYattitude

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

bravo post..........

completely agree with u...........
actors are just actors at the end of day
we should always respect & love & critcize & support their work.....look up to them if they do have the actors are genuine but never treat them as gods who can never be wrong

loved ur last line abt being a fan.........roflll

to say the truth i hate rabid fangiri........& life never stops or end with a serial........we all have a beautiful life outside this online portal too...........
awwwwwwwwww
thnx buddy for ur comment dear
n thnx for agreeing
my sisters were saying ur post will defo b bashed people will take it in negetive sense
instead i posted itLOL
itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

re
nopsssssssssssss dear
i wanted to talk to u
but now m afraid
this is the post about which i told u
to ny mix kar diya sab kuch

n promice mat karLOL
i know u

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chilluppp

re
nopsssssssssssss dear
i wanted to talk to u
but now m afraid

n promice mat karLOL
i know u

as i told u b4 talk to me bindaas jo bhi kehn ahai kehdeSmile
n yaar no this time i am sure i will unreserve LOL

itzMYattitude

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chilluppp

re
nopsssssssssssss dear
i wanted to talk to u
but now m afraid

n promice mat karLOL
i know u

as i told u b4 talk to me bindaas jo bhi kehn ahai kehdeSmile
n yaar no this time i am sure i will unreserve LOL
nopssssss mujhy tujh sy pehly hy buhut dar lagta tha
ab or ziada lagta hy

n about unres wo to to rehny hy dy dear
this time will not wait atleastLOL
itna comment hy buhut hy
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
saru bol dena yaar :)plsssss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index