India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

1 more sad episod

ArjuhiFan Groupbie
ArjuhiFan
ArjuhiFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
CryCryCry 1 more sad episod...omg arjun also cry...i feel very very sad for both.UnhappyUnhappy arjun n arohi remember moments which de spent with each others...arohi em sure u r sad coz u r apart frm arjun...hope arjun will realise his love soon n expect arohi ...as far arohi c is not hating arjun yet...she loves him...HeartHeartHeart
arohi headsoff for ur acting ur chacter is totally changed ...i wanna see u on same bubbly chacter soon...
  what u guys r thinking after 2day episod??share here...
                                kmh rocksHeart
                                       sakun

Edited by ArjuhiFan - 15 December 2010 at 8:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43poo25LuvmayurmaneetMs-Min-Hoipkknd06sweet_angel27aparna4karanikaMariaa.SG.Jane..

akashruti12 Goldie
akashruti12
akashruti12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

ohhhhh god i can't believe dis.........phir se ve dono itne tm ke liye saath pata nai kb hoonge......

kitna acchha ho jab ve dono apna luv realise kareen to phir se ghar se bhaag jaayen........Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43aparna4karanika.Jane..

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wanna c bubbly arohi n cute arjun !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43.Jane..

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Its unbearable to see all this agony please do something yar i dont want the wjole week to go sadly. Please fix it up, i understand dooriyan hi nazdeekiya badayenge par yeh tho dekhne keliye bahoot sad hain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Don't be sad. Look at the bright side: they're sad because they are away from each other. This will just increase the passion of their love for each other. Arohi thinks she's shattered because Arjun lied. Undoubtedly she is hurt but what shattered her is that now, she's no longer with Arjun :)
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Karan And Kritika Have Done A Superb Job ....Clap. Feel Sorry For Both Especially For 

Arjun Becoz Of  His Stupid And Hating Family Ouch Hope To See Them Together Soon  Star

Don't Wanna See Them Sad Unhappy

Maria Heart
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yeah, it was really sad to see Arjun and Arohi like that, but especially Arjun cause they've always shown him to be all tough, and not care about anyone but his family, and now he's crying for a girl, it's sad but different, so I like seeing this side of his as well. Just hope that he'll meet Arohi soon, and they can sort everything out Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index