Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,

The last part of today's episode was amazing.....😊

Dutta called NAKUSHA...twice...after that he thrown the plate and he was expecting that NAKKU will come and serve food for him....😳😳😳😳

WOW....I was like go NAKKU and serve him food....But NAKKU told one thing "woh nashein me bularah hein....hosh me bulayeinge to daude chali jaongi....."...Then I thought you are right NAKKU....😊

KYUNKI SUBAH SUBAH BIGADJATA HAI NA HAMARA......SWEET DON...BHALE WOH RAAT ME NARAM HO.....😆

NOW FINALLY DUTTA EXPECTING NAKKU....😳...NOW  HE KNOW WHAT WIFE MEANS????????????😳😳😳😳😳

BUT DUTTA LOOKED CHOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEET WHEN  HE THREW THE PLATE AND KEPT ON GAZING THE SHADOW...EXPECTING HIS NAKUSHA.....😳😳😳😳😳😳

DUTTA KA DIL HALKE HALKE BOLRAHA HAI....

Khoya khoya chand rehta hai aasmaan ke paas
Khoye khoye hum bhi rehte hain is jahaan ke paas
Khoya khoya kyoon rehta hai aaj kal yeh dil
Tum to meri jaan samajhte ho kya meri mushkil
Saari saari raat jaagoon main chandni ke saath
Bas mein nahin hai aaj kal yeh mere jazbaat.....😳😳😳😳
Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 years ago
i missed little a bit in today episode when did i miss i don't no when was datta in kitchen searching for nakku
awww i loved it tooo...........the right decision by nakku...........
but i hope dutta does'nt get mad at madhu now n nakku the next morning
awww i loved it tooo...........the right decision by nakku...........
Originally posted by sasha_1

i missed little a bit in today episode when did i miss i don't no when was datta in kitchen searching for nakku

He comes from the place....where he met 2couple....he comes back home....Madhu comes to NAKKU's room and tell her to have food....But Nakku tell that she have after Dutta's dinner...mean while in the kitchen Dutta searching for food and he calls NAKUSHA...twice... and he throws the plate while taking the food from the fridge...thinking NAKKU will come...instead..MADHU comes....😊
the lovely thing was wen nakku din turn up he threw the plate on the floor to make her come to him but we know she won come.............
Originally posted by skavitha08

the lovely thing was wen nakku din turn up he threw the plate on the floor to make her come to him but we know she won come.............

HAHAAAAAA.....very true....jab khana chahiye to biwi chahiye....NAKUSHA....jab subah uske chehra manhoos banjata hai..  ab dekho DUTTA sab NAKKU to sherni hai...sher ko handle karna jaanti hai.....😊

very nice part yar i just watched in youtube wow datta is expecting and trowing plate for nakku come and pick up  nakku and madhu come
Originally posted by sasha_1

very nice part yar i just watched in youtube wow datta is expecting and trowing plate for nakku come and pick up  nakku and madhu come

YES IN DEEEEEEEEEED............IT WAS REALLY NICE TO WATCH.............I AM DREAMING...😆
Originally posted by chitrakshgeet

YES IN DEEEEEEEEEED............IT WAS REALLY NICE TO WATCH.............I AM DREAMING...😆
me to but let see how datta is going to react seeing mathu