thanks shona 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Shona,

Why do I get a feeling that Dutta is going tell her to sit in his jeep and she's going to refuse.....Dutta is going to be at the recieving end now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedshonapinky--Sia--

mariescott14 IF-Dazzler
mariescott14
mariescott14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hey shonu monu
thanks for the precap...even i loved the kitchen scene...and felt like pulling his cheeks when he threw the plate
really waiting for tomorrow's epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Thanks Shona,

Why do I get a feeling that Dutta is going tell her to sit in his jeep and she's going to refuse.....Dutta is going to be at the recieving end now.

shishma yes this is going to happen..may be follows her later as to where she is going......may be he sees her going to mandir......doing some rituals for dutta's long life..n dutta chup chup k seeing her.....thats going to be fun......WinkBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddAbhiAnishish15shonapinky

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Thanks Shona,

I get the same feeling, I think he will just stop his jeep by her and expect her to get in,he might not call her, but she will ignore him.......and refuse to get in .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddAbhiAnimussy.jamshedshish15shonapinky

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks Shona,

shishma yes this is going to happen..may be follows her later as to where she is going......may be he sees her going to mandir......doing some rituals for dutta's long life..n dutta chup chup k seeing her.....thats going to be fun......WinkBig smile
Everyone looks so happy at Dutta being ignored by NakuLOL. I hope Dutta recalls Jagtap's word..regarding not appriciating loved one when they are there, but when they are not then you miss them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddAbhiAnimnx12shonapinky

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vahgar

Thanks Shona,

I get the same feeling, I think he will just stop his jeep by her and expect her to get in,he might not call her, but she will ignore him.......and refuse to get in .

You are right...he is not going to ask her to come and sit..just expect her to come and sit......and she might expect him to call her..when he does'nt she might refuse to sit in the jeep.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddAbhiAnishonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

eagerly waiting for 2morrow...
precap was fab.loved it..........

ur moz welcum mayaSmileso true..cant wait fr tomz epiz.!!Big smile

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug naku is playing hide and seek wit dutta LOL wow hopefully tomorrow they go for long drive Day Dreaming can't wait for tomorrows ePi ..thanx yaar ..u takE care and see ya around ..love and hugs suhana Hug

Hi suhana...ur moz welcum dearHugaww am loving diz gama\eLOLyeah tat wd b cool..but it wd b great to see if naku startz ignoring gadhaEmbarrassedLOLur moz welcum suhana...take care yr..thankz a ton,,,.!!lotzz of luv and hugz...!!!Hug

Originally posted by khushix

Thanks Shona..

nice precap.. Naku was probably on her way to the mandir (or back home from d mandir) and the car broke down.. hopefully Dutta will give her a lift.. or maybe when he's about to ask her to ride, the car starts working..LOL and he's gonna miss an opportunity being with her.. he's so gonna get pissed thinking Naku is ignoring him..LOL i get the feeling though wherever Naku is going, that Suresh guy might end up there.. and Dutta might see him.. but doesn't matter anymore, he wont doubt Naku.. and see Shona, i told u na he wont doubt her..ApproveLOL

ur moz welcum kushi...!!Smileu said it all yr...Clapaww tat wd b awesum to watch if he miss d oppurtunity....LOLbut v might miss a tasha sceneLOLstill i love diz idea if naku startz ignoring him....LOLoh no plz kushi....dont want suresh scenz anymore..i guess one scene waz more dan enoughOuchLOLaww kushi u r truly aweum with ur  predictionzStarClapgadha wont  doubt her...!!Big smileEmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by kiran255

oh cant wait to watch the epi 
thanks shona 1

ur moz welcum kiran...!!Smile

Thanks Shona,

ur moz welcum chochuSmilelove ur thoughtz...tat wd b awesum to watch chochuEmbarrassedLOL 

Originally posted by mariescott14

hey shonu monu
thanks for the precap...even i loved the kitchen scene...and felt like pulling his cheeks when he threw the plate
really waiting for tomorrow's epi

Hi marie....!!hugz....!! ur moz welcum yr...!!aww yeah he waz really cuteLOLglad v gonna get a tasha scene tom...!!take care yr...!!Big smile

Edited by shonapinky - 15 December 2010 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikhushix

Go to top