Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shonapinky

ur moz welcum sinak😊...aww he waz drunk...and yeah he waz hungry...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† he callz out her name twice and wen she dint turn up , he  threw hiz plate to get her attention..πŸ˜†.!!waz really cte😳

What a way to get her attention.!!!! So cute.πŸ˜† 
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shona thanx alot for the amazing precap πŸ€— naku is playing hide and seek wit dutta πŸ˜† wow hopefully tomorrow they go for long drive 😍 can't wait for tomorrows ePi ..thanx yaar ..u takE care and see ya around ..love and hugs suhana πŸ€—
eagerly waiting for 2morrow...
precap was fab.loved it..........
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Shona..

nice precap.. Naku was probably on her way to the mandir (or back home from d mandir) and the car broke down.. hopefully Dutta will give her a lift.. or maybe when he's about to ask her to ride, the car starts working..πŸ˜† and he's gonna miss an opportunity being with her.. he's so gonna get pissed thinking Naku is ignoring him..πŸ˜† i get the feeling though wherever Naku is going, that Suresh guy might end up there.. and Dutta might see him.. but doesn't matter anymore, he wont doubt Naku.. and see Shona, i told u na he wont doubt her..πŸ˜†
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh cant wait to watch the epi 
thanks shona 1
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shona,

Why do I get a feeling that Dutta is going tell her to sit in his jeep and she's going to refuse.....Dutta is going to be at the recieving end now.
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey shonu monu
thanks for the precap...even i loved the kitchen scene...and felt like pulling his cheeks when he threw the plate
really waiting for tomorrow's epi
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chochu15

Thanks Shona,

Why do I get a feeling that Dutta is going tell her to sit in his jeep and she's going to refuse.....Dutta is going to be at the recieving end now.

shishma yes this is going to happen..may be follows her later as to where she is going......may be he sees her going to mandir......doing some rituals for dutta's long life..n dutta chup chup k seeing her.....thats going to be fun......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chochu15

Thanks Shona,

I get the same feeling, I think he will just stop his jeep by her and expect her to get in,he might not call her, but she will ignore him.......and refuse to get in .
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

shishma yes this is going to happen..may be follows her later as to where she is going......may be he sees her going to mandir......doing some rituals for dutta's long life..n dutta chup chup k seeing her.....thats going to be fun......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone looks so happy at Dutta being ignored by NakuπŸ˜†. I hope Dutta recalls Jagtap's word..regarding not appriciating loved one when they are there, but when they are not then you miss them.