Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

written/video update (15th december) (Page 2)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Thank God Laxmi , you wrote something!!! I was missing u, infact I was thinking about pming you kay kahan ho yaar. Good job as usuall with your running commentry, I really felt like hugging Suhana as she is so so sweet like a five year old who is even happy with a dollar shop toy , as what Ishaan was doing in the middle of the night was really creepy and Suhana saw that, and just one simple gesture of Ishaan brought such a beautiful smile and happiness on her face that she forgot about everything, it clearly shows that she is NOT jealous with Sonali its Ishaan,s behaviour that is worrying her.

Hi Sheems.... thank u dear....Big smile... I loved the way the unit has handled the delicate issues in a couple's life so beautifully..... it was all about 3 couples....(4th one in the precap) and their relationship among their differences....!

Raunak & Panna forced to consider their objective  with respect to the parents' decisions..... hence a clash of opinions....!

Inder and Rajni's differences in the matter of Panna.... though both r caring and sensitive about her.... total misunderstandings jsut because the matter is not open between them.... how delicately a comic scene being converted into a serious one....! Hats off to Inder... he does it with so much ease.... CLASS ACTOR!

Ishaan and Suhana's blossoming relation encountered with a series of ups and downs.... but Suhana showing patience and understanding in abundance as compared to Ishaan nowadays.... Glad as u said Sheems... she even forgot her blues about his kiddish behaviour of over-anxiety about Sona and glad that he cares for her.... I mean she is just TOO SWEET & CUTE!

Sheems.... i hardly get to discuss anything else in the forum as when i see.... all topics r about Sona....LOLLOL... I have presented once or twice my opinion about this track.... and feel bored to pen more on this now.... this has been ON from the moment she is into SGP picture.... yaar.... i feel it's high time we discuss more on other issues addressed in SGP.... there r so many delicate issues being handled other than this.... seeing the topic of Sona.... my mind goes blank and i don't feel like posting yaar..... as it is the same stuff....Ermm! hence not much active these days.... know sona will be in for 2 more weeks as said by himanshu .... so feel things will get better then in the forum..Embarrassed..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sevak111192

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thankyou sooo much for confirming my thoughts. I have always said this-Suhana is not jealous of Sona at all, she gets sad because of Ishaan's pathetic behaviour and attitude! thats whats bothering my Suhana and meAngry. This is not jealousy at all-its recognition and after that we want- acceptance  Sushaan's love for each other and then submissionEmbarrassed

Yup, Suhana is not at all JEALOUS dear.... she is just reacting to her possessiveness for Ishaan.... Also Ishaan is getting all NERDY about  Sona..... night walk thinking about her rashes was too much for me to digest.... Ermm.... It's high time the unit sober down his character to his past where he was best at his simple ways....! Sona is not be blamed.... she is doing an excellent job of uniting both.... ! Ishaan needs to seriously realise his behavior is going crazy and weird when it comes to Sona.....Confused

Very well said.... Suhana is just trying to get her recognition as his wife and acceptance.....in his life....Earlier if he wud have confessed his feelings to her .... possibly she wud not have taken it seriously and wud have said... Pyar aur tumse and laughed it off..ha ha ha in a true Gabbar styleLOLLOL. Now she is falling for him as she is realising his importance in her life indirectly though she has not  realised & accepted her feelings for him... so to make her  volcano of heart erupt with feelings.... i guess more and more doses of Sona's interference will be shown...!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Thanks for th update - nice epi really barring Ishaan's nightwalk. I know the Sona thing is a bit irritating - but I'm loving the aftermaths so grudges. However in the forum all discussions are centered around Ishaan - Sona - getting boring. I wud say I found Panna's MIL more irritating than anything in today's epi. If she can't live without her son, go with him & settle in Bengaluru - but no why ould u give up ur kittyparties & club - no compromise even for the sake of son's career - pathetic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-

lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Pleas dont write in that font

-allizwell-

Go to top