Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 15th Dec - Page 21

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
there is one inside info.from BB house that BB n Salman wants Sameer to get out as he has become a threat for BB's fav.contestant.........God knows whats the truth..n who is this fav.,Ashmit or STπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

par yeh khali bhi kam nahi hai lunch inko 6 pm par diya hai..to in logo ka dimag bhi kharaab hoga bhoook to lagegi hi baad mein phir...

Lunch @ 6 pm ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL..Dolly aaj kam se kam 3-4 baar bolee..'Teddy ko main laal takiye pe litaake gayee thee'πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mcm226

there is one inside info.from BB house that BB n Salman wants Sameer to get out as he has become a threat for BB's fav.contestant.........God knows whats the truth..n who is this fav.,Ashmit or STπŸ€”

ha ha ha Sam and a threat? Thats a complimentπŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.

Even the housemates said the same thing !! πŸ˜†

inko logo ke kaam kya hai khaana,bitching and sleeping .....us mein se ek bhi gadbad ho jaye  to band bajate hai ek durse kiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sangini.mitr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystalline23

BB gives the men a task , they have to entertain the women (Veena gives a seductive look ! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )
🀣
🀣🀣

Isko toh bas ek mauka chahiye apna seductive look dene ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ€’

Veena obviously wont leave any opportunity to give her seductive look.Aakhir itne saalon sey practice pey practice joh kar rahi hai apne ish ''seductive'' look ko joh avi tak seductive lag nai rahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crystalline23

one woman says BB is bhagwan and the other says she has fallen in love with his voice...then BB toh fida hoga hi...I wont be suprised if these 2 ladies are in the finalsπŸ˜†

and Seema WINs...
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sunandshine

LOL..Dolly aaj kam se kam 3-4 baar bolee..'Teddy ko main laal takiye pe litaake gayee thee'πŸ˜†

Golu ka teddy kitna kucky hai.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ashmit and Sameer's drama was hilarious. I mean no great story but they were spontaneous. I loved it. πŸ˜†

I sometimes feel that these people are heartless bunch. I'm no fan of Khali and okay that he deserved this punishment of cooking and feeding everyone still he did ask everyone and they refused. Later everyone was blaming him. Khali seemed tired. Probably never worked so hard.

Also, Ashmit wanted sabzi knowing that the guy can't cook. Khali could have at least made something but the fact is that even he didn't eat anything. Why can't they just have fruits for one day? Imagine if it was Ashmit, he would have fed everyone bread and jam.
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva

Golu ka teddy kitna kucky hai.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†