BB4 - Daily Discussions - 15th Dec - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Prernatic

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guyz stop commenting like this otherwise soon a thread will be made that Shweta used an unappropriate word.....you see people here r just after shweta n finding reasons to bash her......so plzzzz read the update carefullyn then commen n plzzzzzz Gypsy correct the mistake in ur update......😊
Chill! and anyways bashing is not allowed. This is all in FUN and no offense meant. BTW - if some take this as a reason to bash etc, I will ignore those post that will shut them off. TC
Originally posted by Nishita123

So guys what do you think ?? Who is going OUT this Friday ??
Who and Why ??
sam ..i dont want sam out..but sumhow i feel he will be out..he is getting interesting but  he is getting annoying as well as
Originally posted by purva

Specially ST's daughter.. Kyon Sallubhai.. mummy aise professionally chori karegi toh beti pe kya asar padega???😉😆😆

produ of ceritifcate to beti also 😆 
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

Veena and Hrishant have a fight

Is Ishan missing hrishant???😆

Err... my mistake !! 😳 😆😆 I am not missing him !! 😛

@ Pullo

I wrote as Shweta said , she said she had hidden Dolly's teddy under her garments !! 😆😆
Originally posted by Nishita123

So guys what do you think ?? Who is going OUT this Friday ??
Who and Why ??

I think it will be Seema.. Sam abhi thodi uchal-kood kar raha hai na.. plus his diamond GF will be voting loads for him.. i.e. if they count votes at all.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by bigboss33

I think ishan zoom in BB house and show where exctly she was hiding the teddy 😆 ...Ishan veenjiii ko dekhaa ? kais elagiii ???

Veena was looking horrible today , she had messed with her hair which made her look horrible !! 😕

seems only veena was laughing on boys act.
Originally posted by Pulwasha

50 50 chance for both..
Oh wow......Aapne hamari aankhe khol di Phulwa.........kya guess mara hai.......😆😆
Originally posted by Ishan.

@ Pullo

I wrote as Shweta said , she said she had hidden Dolly's teddy under her garments !! 😆😆
exactly veena maaaaalik ne kya kaha tha hrishant ke liye koi bataye ga ya maine yaha se chala jaooo😭😭😭
Originally posted by Ishan.

@ Pullo

Shweta wants garments publicity...😆