India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's competition in TRP chart

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Seems like Geet has got competition from another show on star one... I am sure most of you can guess which one...

Have a look....

The TRPs are too close for comfort... So what are your thoughts??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mg777mgdg_2010Arushi.Rolzz

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Now DD is back......hope we'll get that sizzling chemistry back.....That's the only thing can cover up for  TRPs which this show has lost.....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10Rolzz

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I really hate that show.
The guy just can't act! Geet is much better than any Kekta Kapoor show that seriously lacks creativity. Geet CV's do not need to steal concepts from existing stories!

Hopefully next time we will rule the #1 spot again, but this time we won't have to share that spot with anyone else!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.mgdg_2010..shreyaa..misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I really hate that show.
The guy just can't act! Geet is much better than any Kekta Kapoor show that seriously lacks creativity. Geet CV's do not need to steal concepts from existing stories!

Hopefully next time we will rule the #1 spot again, but this time we won't have to share that spot with anyone else!

She can create only disasters with the adapted versions. Remember Mahabharat & Keshav Pandit. Chalne se phele he band ho gaye.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I really hate that show.

She can create only disasters with the adapted versions. Remember Mahabharat & Keshav Pandit. Chalne se phele he band ho gaye.LOL

The original Mahabharata in India was a SUPER HIT! I'm not exaggerating when I say that the whole of India came to a standstill when watching the original version. I remember my parents telling me stories about how everyone would shut their shops early just so they could go home and watch Mahabharata on time.

I don't even know why Ekta Kapoor attempted to touch a show that received so much love and respect from its audience. She will never come close to doing what B.R. Chopra or Ramanand Sagar did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mg777mgdg_2010Arushi.

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I

The original Mahabharata in India was a SUPER HIT! I'm not exaggerating when I say that the whole of India came to a standstill when watching the original version. I remember my parents telling me stories about how everyone would shut their shops early just so they could go home and watch Mahabharata on time.

I don't even know why Ekta Kapoor attempted to touch a show that received so much love and respect from its audience. She will never come close to doing what B.R. Chopra or Ramanand Sagar did.
Exactly.......
I agree with u...
I think the previous days MAHABHARAT was being repeated on STAR UTSAV n I saw even then , My dad who is busy all the time sat down to watch it and my mom, too... even now .. can u imagine it?
I have heard from my parents that when MAHABHARAT had come first, the people in our village gathered at one place for watching it... n there was pindrop silence as soon as the show started as in those days not every house in the villages had T.V.s,,, That was the height of crazines.. I bet if in those days This TRP system would have existed na and the TRPs would have been calcualted from all over the country, This show MAHABHARAT would have crossed all the limits very easily which today's shows take 4-5 years to get to. 
I really don;t think that any., any serial in the future would ever get near the original MAHABHARAT. n if Ekta tried taht , I think that was the biggest fault of hers. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

I

Exactly.......
I agree with u...
I think the previous days MAHABHARAT was being repeated on STAR UTSAV n I saw even then , My dad who is busy all the time sat down to watch it and my mom, too... even now .. can u imagine it?
I have heard from my parents that when MAHABHARAT had come first, the people in our village gathered at one place for watching it... n there was pindrop silence as soon as the show started as in those days not every house in the villages had T.V.s,,, That was the height of crazines.. I bet if in those days This TRP system would have existed na and the TRPs would have been calcualted from all over the country, This show MAHABHARAT would have crossed all the limits very easily which today's shows take 4-5 years to get to. 
I really don;t think that any., any serial in the future would ever get near the original MAHABHARAT. n if Ekta tried taht , I think that was the biggest fault of hers. 

Even now I would love to take the old video cassettes out and watch the original Mahabharata or Ramayan. The show received so much love from its fans, because it still had the essence of the original story. In the new version, it was too hard to imagine all those characters as Bhishma, Shakuni, Kunti, Arjuna etc. The actors seemed more like heroes more than anything else. The craze for the show was shocking. As a kid, instead of sleeping till 11am on saturday mornings, i'd wake up at 8am just to watch Mahabharata. I am yet to see any other show reach that much success.

I hope Kekta has learnt from her past and doesn't make such a stupid mistake again otherwise yet again she will have to stop the show midway.

Mg777Arushi.

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I

Even now I would love to take the old video cassettes out and watch the original Mahabharata or Ramayan. The show received so much love from its fans, because it still had the essence of the original story. In the new version, it was too hard to imagine all those characters as Bhishma, Shakuni, Kunti, Arjuna etc. The actors seemed more like heroes more than anything else. The craze for the show was shocking. As a kid, instead of sleeping till 11am on saturday mornings, i'd wake up at 8am just to watch Mahabharata. I am yet to see any other show reach that much success.

I hope Kekta has learnt from her past and doesn't make such a stupid mistake again otherwise yet again she will have to stop the show midway.

Right ..
I hope Geet regains its position as it deserves the top position .....with a really high TRP of 1.5+ (I hope I am not demanding more)...

hindu4lyfmgdg_2010

Go to top