Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ??? (Page 8)

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itzmylife

Hello everyone, i've been silently reading posts in this thread, n i like how omshanti has described viren's character turning psychotic clearly.

but the only thing that i feel is, the helplessness nivi has to go through once they find out about viren's reality.

i know, i feel bad for nivi as well.
but i think viren's obsession wud not turn out to be that bad as the TB says it is.

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devix26

I hope he is obsessed with his love like Armaan was about Riddhima and not like an obsessed lover who would hurt his love intentionally and then say sorry or something like that. It would be nice to see Viren's character being obsessive like Armaan coz then it is more positive with a twist rather than being negative or a so called "grey" shade. I like Viren-Nivi jodi coz he understood and supported her when she needed someone. I think it should be their jodi and not Nivi-Siddharth
i know, thi is exatly what i want as well
i hope viren does not turn out to be bad guy.
i used to watch this 'yeh meri life hai' show...in that also they made the heroine's husband a psycho after she gave into his love.
that kind of stupid scenario will ruin the popularity of viren's character has achieved till now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewani

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by showstopperz

BTW i think TB shud have waited to post the article.
I mean they posted the article too soon cos now from today onwards everytime i will see viren i wud know he wud turn into some psycho.

they ruined the fun of a twists.

Even i think so too.....coz when i was watching todays episode...all i was thinking while watching Kinshuk was.....hez gonna change from this sweet loving husband into some psychotic lover.

TB shud have released the news like one or two episodes before the actual change in character.
I think its too soon....coz there's no sign of his character changing yet.

A little Disappointed.

TB always ruins the fun of the twists.
sometimes there news is gud to knw b4 hand.
but this one about kinshuk's character in CCBM, getting a major change was BIG news for all CCBM fans.
n now there is no surprise at all.
its really disappointing.

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
hmm, it depends on how he enacts the character and what are the sequences to shape up this "psychotic" character.......as long as it does not hurt any other character physically, i think it shud be fine.....in fact i wud love to see wut extent viren cud go to show his love for nivi....jeez this is the first time i m being impatient to watch this shade of the character coz basically i don't like this type of "obsessive in love" track......but the way viren has been shaped up till now, i have a feeling ke i wud thoroughly enjoy his obsession.....i mean there is something.....there is something in his character that just gives me this instinct to look forward to this track.....n also the credit goes to Kinshuk, who had given this character a shape which is loved by us......so, i m keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for the best and looking forward to it......:)

luv
rehana

zarmeeno

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi viren ko to dusman ki beti se badla lena tha aur achanak use us ladki se pyar hogaya aur ab ye psyco lover ka track agaya.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

hmm, it depends on how he enacts the character and what are the sequences to shape up this "psychotic" character.......as long as it does not hurt any other character physically, i think it shud be fine.....in fact i wud love to see wut extent viren cud go to show his love for nivi....jeez this is the first time i m being impatient to watch this shade of the character coz basically i don't like this type of "obsessive in love" track......but the way viren has been shaped up till now, i have a feeling ke i wud thoroughly enjoy his obsession.....i mean there is something.....there is something in his character that just gives me this instinct to look forward to this track.....n also the credit goes to Kinshuk, who had given this character a shape which is loved by us......so, i m keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for the best and looking forward to it......:)

luv
rehana

I agree.....n u said it right.....i'm also looking forward to see what kinshuk has to offer us in terms of his acting skills.
I mean we have seen kinshuk in a sweet, cute, loving (husbnd/lover).......but this will be interesting n different not just for kinshuk but for us the viewers to watch n accept or appreciate him in this character.
Really looking forward to those episodes.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I am glad that creatives is dealing with this question which was in my mind, as per precap. Nivedita is not an ordinary girl, that she would forget her love for Sid in one day and she is also not a girl, who will remember her ex's love, once she is married. Glad that she felt sad at Dadaji's confession, but then she controlled herself and remembered her duty as a wife. I am glad that Nivedita told Dadaji that she wanted Sid and Divya to get married and did not emphasise on her differences with Sid. And I'ld be glad if she accepts that Divya was the reason for hernot to marry Sid, not her own grievances against Sid. Nivedita is an ever-forgiving character, thats her uniqueness.

Yeah but in todays epi nivi kinda disappointed us.
I mean what was the need to even ask disvy to switch sarees when divya herself didnt ask for it.....sometimes i think nivi tries to do things beyond the expectations....but even i felt it was weird that she wanted to do that.

N now with Viren.......she'll try to switch sherwani's once she finds out that viren got sid's sherwani.....n i hope that doesnt make viren mad or jealous.

But i tihnk its bound to happen since his character is gonna turn into an obsessed lover...he wudnt want nivi to think of any other man (i know its anybody that he doesnt want her to think about but for now...its  just sid) but himself.

Edited by starz4me - 17 December 2010 at 9:46am
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Rehana86

luv
rehana

I agree.....n u said it right.....i'm also looking forward to see what kinshuk has to offer us in terms of his acting skills.
I mean we have seen kinshuk in a sweet, cute, loving (husbnd/lover).......but this will be interesting n different not just for kinshuk but for us the viewers to watch n accept or appreciate him in this character.
Really looking forward to those episodes.

well, i was not a kinshuk fan as i wasn't fond of his acting that much in bidaai.....in fact i wasn't fond of bidaai as well UNTIL the leap happend where i gotto see a new personality of Ragini which amazed me and the chemistry she shared with anmol forced me to fall in love with them....then i went back to see some of Ragvir scenes, where i sometimes found Kinshuk phenomenon and sometimes a raw actor......he needed a great improvement......sorry hon, i m picky...i m extremely picky in terms of acting......i don't even spare my own fav fav ones when they screw up in enacting their parts with perfection.....Smile
n then came this show, i never watched this show either but somehow my fingers happend to click on one of the nivren scene and bingo, no looking back from there.....this dude had it man.....wut a great improvement........kudos!!......n the best part of his character is his blind love for Nivedita......the way he looks at her with intensity is something to watch out for.....seriously yaar, can't wait for it anymoreDay Dreaming

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 17 December 2010 at 1:50pm

starz4me

Go to top