Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ??? (Page 7)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

there are numerous instances where Viren's attitude was shown

1. the way he drags Divya to the hospital
2. His overreactions towards "dushman ki beti" in the initial days.
3. Then identifying a tortured and helpless soul in Nivedita, which he himself was also.
4. Isolating Nivedita from Sid and Keshav...the two important men of Nivi's life.
5.Holding Nivi tight, whenever there was a question of their separation...

I agree about everything else except for No. 4 point. Nivi isolated herself from Sid's life after the 1st confrontation when he did not support her and also for the fact that she wants him to marry Divya.

About her dad, right now he is blinded by hatred that he does not want to see or to know the reason why Nivi took this step.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

3. Then identifying a tortured and helpless soul in Nivedita, which he himself was also.
4. Isolating Nivedita from Sid and Keshav...the two important men of Nivi's life.

I agree about everything else except for No. 4 point. Nivi isolated herself from Sid's life after the 1st confrontation when he did not support her and also for the fact that she wants him to marry Divya.

About her dad, right now he is blinded by hatred that he does not want to see or to know the reason why Nivi took this step.

Nivi's dad is also right in his own place...u cant blame him. He is also extremely pained, and he is more pained, not because Nivi married forgetting his father's insults, but because he feels that the Soods will also inflict pain on Nivi and that Nivi knowing all these went ahead...No father can HATE his own daughter, pls do not demean a father's love by calling it "HATRED"..Hatred is what Chanchal has for Nivi...

coming to point 4, I agree Nivi did...but till today, Viren never made any attempt (except Dadi's operation) to solve the father-daughter issue...at least its not shown till this episode...everyone was expecting that Viren will on his own try to solve this issue.. this is not major issue, but there was an expectation, as Viren was portrayed like a "problem solver of Nivi" from before..pls do not take the word "isolate" in a completely negative way...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I can understand ur point 3 and 4........which actually makes sense...but point 5.....i kinda disagree coz any normal husband cu also stand by his wife.....like we see in may other movies n all.....true lovers leave thier houses...thier families....everything behind.....just to be with the one they love.

But contradicting my own opinion.........i can say that if anyone agrees to ur point 3 n 4.....then i think point 5 of not letting Nivi seperate from him makes sense automatically.

very nicely dissected.....Bani....(i think that's ur name).ClapClap

there is a fine line of difference between normalcy and abnormalcy...once a person crosses that, he goes deep into that...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Bani I agree he actually isolated Nivi completely from her father. He paid money for dadi operation though without letting her know but made a point that this news will reach to Keshav somehow so that he himself will break all ties with Nivi.

Before this article I was taking as a loving husband gesture who couldn't see his wife crying (this is also true) but along with that your other point of isolating her from father is also looking to be true.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani I agree he actually isolated Nivi completely from her father. He paid money for dadi operation though without letting her know but made a point that this news will reach to Keshav somehow so that he himself will break all ties with Nivi.

Before this article I was taking as a loving husband gesture who couldn't see his wife crying (this is also true) but along with that your other point of isolating her from father is also looking to be true.
no, I dont think he is doing that as a scheme (about Keshav). If he is psychotic, he cannot scheme or plan...he needs to do a job somehow or the other, and he wants to see Nivedita happy. He has no sense of right or wrong. I did not use the word "isolate" in a wrong way...its his way of getting Nivi or thinking that he can get Nivi. And you know, its not Nivi, Nivi is just a "someone" for him that he feels close to. If he is mental, he can be taken as a kid, who wants to possess a favourite toy.

If Viren is really psychotic, he does not even know Nivedita properly, he does things, so that the person he feels close to, (in this case Nivedita)  gets happy...whether by fasting or paying money for the operation or siding with her.

he is not normal...a person cannot be normal or abnormal at the same time. If he is normal and acts weird, he is plain bad...but Viren's abnormalcy will actually get him sympathy not hatred..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I don't know much about psychotic behaviours just said based on movies I saw like darr and anjaam in those SRK were obsessive having mental ailments and they did planning as well so I thought about that nothing else
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@omshanti, @sharma.net..............: guys u r saying that viren saw nivi as a tortured soul herself....somewhat he related himself to.....n that attracted him towards her.
But is it not true that viren was kinda attracted towards her even b4 he knew anything about her......i mean it was not exactly a love at first sight.......but it was somewhat like that....otherwise y wud he come to rescue everytime......i mean....was he chasing her or what??

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

@omshanti, @sharma.net..............: guys u r saying that viren saw nivi as a tortured soul herself....somewhat he related himself to.....n that attracted him towards her.
But is it not true that viren was kinda attracted towards her even b4 he knew anything about her......i mean it was not exactly a love at first sight.......but it was somewhat like that....otherwise y wud he come to rescue everytime......i mean....was he chasing her or what??

even i thot he liked her even b4 he knew her.
cos he was always there wen she needed help.
maybe he fell for her in the mandir, ver she sings arti n he plays flute ??

Go to top