Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ??? (Page 6)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Psychosis etc are very intense subjects...in order to do these characters, one needs to study a lot about these patients...actually, on television, these people portray all wrong ideas about these things and sometime they project a childhood craving as psychosis...its not like that...these are very grave subjects...

when these are shown on television, people form a totally wrong idea about these...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I hope he is obsessed with his love like Armaan was about Riddhima and not like an obsessed lover who would hurt his love intentionally and then say sorry or something like that. It would be nice to see Viren's character being obsessive like Armaan coz then it is more positive with a twist rather than being negative or a so called "grey" shade. I like Viren-Nivi jodi coz he understood and supported her when she needed someone. I think it should be their jodi and not Nivi-Siddharth
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Bani actually it really become hard to see it on TV as we are not use to it and we love to see possessive passionate lover but not obsessive dangerous lover. Take me as a example I am weak hearted in this respect I will not be able to bear that much obsessiveness on TV I will stop watching as I didn't watch episode where Nivi was getting abused by her inlaws now also I ff everything and watch just NivRen scenes. Jaan 3 hr movie with this is good but a daily soap that also for long can't be tolerated. Thats why most of good serial actually closed due to lack of Trps. Negative character as obsessive can be tolerated as people know eventually hero will save the girl and take her away but positive character with so much obsessiveness become hard to comprehend.
KhaLidaH Goldie
KhaLidaH
KhaLidaH

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by shana_83

A psychotic lover is one who cannot share his love with even his child...I have read in articles that some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child...

Bani, I have watched a Bengali movie called "Mon Nia" (if I remember correctly, Supriya and Uttam Kumar starring movie) where.... some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child..

And in another post you have mentioned about a movie by Tapan Sinha too. If you do not mind can I ask you a question. Are you Bengali?
great example,
"Mon Niye" is a wonderful movie, actually somewhere I wrote about that example today only...that psychotic lovers do not want their own child also...

I am a Bengali...I was talking about "antardhan" of Tapan Sinha, thats based on the daughter of the doctor in Behala..
ur Bengali wow, me too, never thought ur a bengali, all these times in the past always read and enjoyed ur posts in bidaai forum.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhaLidaH

Originally posted by shana_83

A psychotic lover is one who cannot share his love with even his child...I have read in articles that some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child...

Bani, I have watched a Bengali movie called "Mon Nia" (if I remember correctly, Supriya and Uttam Kumar starring movie) where.... some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child..

And in another post you have mentioned about a movie by Tapan Sinha too. If you do not mind can I ask you a question. Are you Bengali?
great example,
"Mon Niye" is a wonderful movie, actually somewhere I wrote about that example today only...that psychotic lovers do not want their own child also...

I am a Bengali...I was talking about "antardhan" of Tapan Sinha, thats based on the daughter of the doctor in Behala..
ur Bengali wow, me too, never thought ur a bengali, all these times in the past always read and enjoyed ur posts in bidaai forum.

u too ...great...we can now discuss about Uttam Kumar, about feluda, yeh yeh yeh...Clap
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani actually it really become hard to see it on TV as we are not use to it and we love to see possessive passionate lover but not obsessive dangerous lover. Take me as a example I am weak hearted in this respect I will not be able to bear that much obsessiveness on TV I will stop watching as I didn't watch episode where Nivi was getting abused by her inlaws now also I ff everything and watch just NivRen scenes. Jaan 3 hr movie with this is good but a daily soap that also for long can't be tolerated. Thats why most of good serial actually closed due to lack of Trps. Negative character as obsessive can be tolerated as people know eventually hero will save the girl and take her away but positive character with so much obsessiveness become hard to comprehend.

but you know unless you see these sides of life, you can never become wise. all these are not just tortures, but also give us informations about how to deal with these and that the world around us are not that rosy...
u know once someone was sharing a real life incident, where her cousin was married to a very well established guy, handsome, very loving..but ultimately they got divorced, because the husband had a very nasty demand from the wife...I cant tell you what here...it was just a sick demand...a girl will feel ashamed to even say those things.

Even if Viren is psychotic, I'ld still rate him better than Divya any day.

the best part now also is, Viren is not negative, not a villain..but he might be shown as mentally unstable.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 15 December 2010 at 9:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHtamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
there are numerous instances where Viren's attitude was shown

1. the way he drags Divya to the hospital
2. His overreactions towards "dushman ki beti" in the initial days.
3. Then identifying a tortured and helpless soul in Nivedita, which he himself was also.
4. Isolating Nivedita from Sid and Keshav...the two important men of Nivi's life.
5.Holding Nivi tight, whenever there was a question of their separation...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

there are numerous instances where Viren's attitude was shown

1. the way he drags Divya to the hospital
2. His overreactions towards "dushman ki beti" in the initial days.
3. Then identifying a tortured and helpless soul in Nivedita, which he himself was also.
4. Isolating Nivedita from Sid and Keshav...the two important men of Nivi's life.
5.Holding Nivi tight, whenever there was a question of their separation...

I can understand ur point 3 and 4........which actually makes sense...but point 5.....i kinda disagree coz any normal husband cu also stand by his wife.....like we see in may other movies n all.....true lovers leave thier houses...thier families....everything behind.....just to be with the one they love.

But contradicting my own opinion.........i can say that if anyone agrees to ur point 3 n 4.....then i think point 5 of not letting Nivi seperate from him makes sense automatically.

very nicely dissected.....Bani....(i think that's ur name).ClapClap

Omshanti1111

Go to top