Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ??? (Page 5)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Bani you are most welcome in NivRen thread even we do have some disagreements regarding charaters so what this is a serial everyone wants to share their POVs and it is not true that all POV's should be same or correct we speculate everything according to our wishes but at the endo of day we all are friends. I really appriciate your POV's and respect them sometime argue though but that is what give us vast horizon.

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by suresh555

With Rajan Sahi in command, they are bound to mess up like his other two shows. His shows always start with a great promise that are messed up in no time.

Example:

Viren marries Nivi against all odds, brings her within the wolves (his family) and vanishes the next day without any word leaving Nivi to be tortured all day long. Very smart writing :)

The Sari being burnt and Divya getting injured in the kitchen, yet none of Nivi's wellwishers doubt that Nivi is being framed?

Yeah....but where did that 'Nivi being framed' thing go??......i mean i didnt see it happening in past few episodes.....may be the creatives forgot they started that part.LOLLOLLOL

But coming to ur point......i totally agree with u......but to be honest.....even with all these wolves in the family(like u described....n very well described).....i dont want Viren's character to turn negative.....i mean cmon yaar....he's the only support she has right now.....n i dont want him to hurt her like others do.

Viren is mentally not sane...he is obsessed with his love and the face of his love is Nivedita...I hope you understood what I wanted to say...Viren can harm Nivedita also, if he feels that Nivedita is contradicting him...Smile..thats a psychotic lover...but I dont know whether cts can sketch it properly...
there was a movie of Rajesh Khanna and Poonam Dhillon, called "Red Rose" many years back...it had some links like this...

You are right dear. I remember Abhishek did mention something like this but that time Viren was shown to be really good and hence i thought it was an typo error. Now i understand what Abhishek and the article meant Cry But sweetheart kinny said he is passionate lover which we might call as psychotic so that doesn't meant they will show him psychotic, may be his love would be a bit more than normal....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by suresh555

With Rajan Sahi in command, they are bound to mess up like his other two shows. His shows always start with a great promise that are messed up in no time.

Example:

Viren marries Nivi against all odds, brings her within the wolves (his family) and vanishes the next day without any word leaving Nivi to be tortured all day long. Very smart writing :)

The Sari being burnt and Divya getting injured in the kitchen, yet none of Nivi's wellwishers doubt that Nivi is being framed?

Yeah....but where did that 'Nivi being framed' thing go??......i mean i didnt see it happening in past few episodes.....may be the creatives forgot they started that part.LOLLOLLOL

But coming to ur point......i totally agree with u......but to be honest.....even with all these wolves in the family(like u described....n very well described).....i dont want Viren's character to turn negative.....i mean cmon yaar....he's the only support she has right now.....n i dont want him to hurt her like others do.

Viren is mentally not sane...he is obsessed with his love and the face of his love is Nivedita...I hope you understood what I wanted to say...Viren can harm Nivedita also, if he feels that Nivedita is contradicting him...Smile..thats a psychotic lover...but I dont know whether cts can sketch it properly...
there was a movie of Rajesh Khanna and Poonam Dhillon, called "Red Rose" many years back...it had some links like this...

You are right dear. I remember Abhishek did mention something like this but that time Viren was shown to be really good and hence i thought it was an typo error. Now i understand what Abhishek and the article meant Cry But sweetheart kinny said he is passionate lover which we might call as psychotic so that doesn't meant they will show him psychotic, may be his love would be a bit more than normal....

Lets wait and watch...
Viren is now also good, even if he does something, he needs to be forgiven as being "mentally unstable". I have said this before also, but my words were misinterpreted. I had said that sometime people need to see beyond one or two mistakes...like in case of Viren, if he turns bad or harms someone, can Nivedita leave him? no...love is not abandoning somebody for one or two mistakes. Love is a much bigger concept than just "feminism". Love can do the impossible.

I am glad that creatives is dealing with this question which was in my mind, as per precap. Nivedita is not an ordinary girl, that she would forget her love for Sid in one day and she is also not a girl, who will remember her ex's love, once she is married. Glad that she felt sad at Dadaji's confession, but then she controlled herself and remembered her duty as a wife. I am glad that Nivedita told Dadaji that she wanted Sid and Divya to get married and did not emphasise on her differences with Sid. And I'ld be glad if she accepts that Divya was the reason for hernot to marry Sid, not her own grievances against Sid. Nivedita is an ever-forgiving character, thats her uniqueness.

anjubala

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani you are most welcome in NivRen thread even we do have some disagreements regarding charaters so what this is a serial everyone wants to share their POVs and it is not true that all POV's should be same or correct we speculate everything according to our wishes but at the endo of day we all are friends. I really appriciate your POV's and respect them sometime argue though but that is what give us vast horizon.

Thank you...Smile
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hey bani
I was reading about pyscotic love I got these points and they exactly matches with Viren's Behaviour.

In many cases, it is one sided love. A person who suffers from obsessive love disorder may actually start feeling attached to the person he is attracted to, without even knowing them. The initial feelings of attraction are so strong that the addicted person starts to idolize the other person. The obsessed person starts thinking that only this one person in the entire world can make him happy. For him, this new person in his life is absolutely perfect, with no flaws whatsoever. In obsessive love addiction, it does not take long for a person to lose touch with reality. Such a person lives in his illusionary world and due to his obsessive attachment, may experience a lot of suffering or may resort to unacceptable behaviors. (This case more or less look like Viren's obsession right now)

Another case of love addiction is what we see in relationships. When one of the partners becomes so possessive of the other, that he makes it almost impossible for the other one to live freely. The obsessive partner starts to control the life of the other, gets jealous without any rhyme or reason and may try to isolate his partner from all friends and family. (This case more or less look like Divya's obsession right now)

Knowing about the love addiction symptoms is very important so that steps can be taken to get over this relationship issue. Here are the most commonly observed love addiction symptoms.
'A string of unsuccessful relationships
'Inability to survive without a relationship, leading to one relationship after another
'Lack of care, love and attention during childhood
'A lot of anger inside due to abnormal childhood
'Hiding sensitivity, emotionality and pain from others
'A feeling of loneliness and detachment from everybody
'Inability to trust anyone
'Perceiving sex and love as being equal to basic needs such as food
'Living a double life
'Trying to control and manipulate others
'Avoiding all kinds of problems
'Using love, relationships and sex to compensate for failures in life or to get over pain
'Readiness to do, give up or sacrifice anything to hold on to a relationship
'Maintaining a calm exterior to hide the inner turmoil, anxiety and depression
'Displaying a high risk behavior
'Possessing a frantic personality
'Willing to indulge in sex in return for love

As soon as the love addiction symptoms are recognized, one should start seeking obsessive love treatment. As love addiction is a way to get over one's feelings of inadequacy, emptiness and loneliness, an addicted person should try and get engaged in activities which add meaning to his life. Taking up a hobby and working for people in need are some of the ways to beat this addiction. Building bonds with friends and nurturing relationships with one's family, instead of solely depending upon the romantic partner for emotional fulfillment will do wonders for love addicts. However, getting over any mental illness, on one's own, is almost impossible. Moreover, a person might suffer from love addiction withdrawal symptoms too. So, going in for psychotherapy should definitely be looked at, to treat this disorder and to ensure healthy relationships in the future!

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Hey bani
I was reading about pyscotic love I got these points and they exactly matches with Viren's Behaviour.

In many cases, it is one sided love. A person who suffers from obsessive love disorder may actually start feeling attached to the person he is attracted to, without even knowing them. The initial feelings of attraction are so strong that the addicted person starts to idolize the other person. The obsessed person starts thinking that only this one person in the entire world can make him happy. For him, this new person in his life is absolutely perfect, with no flaws whatsoever. In obsessive love addiction, it does not take long for a person to lose touch with reality. Such a person lives in his illusionary world and due to his obsessive attachment, may experience a lot of suffering or may resort to unacceptable behaviors. (This case more or less look like Viren's obsession right now)

Another case of love addiction is what we see in relationships. When one of the partners becomes so possessive of the other, that he makes it almost impossible for the other one to live freely. The obsessive partner starts to control the life of the other, gets jealous without any rhyme or reason and may try to isolate his partner from all friends and family. (This case more or less look like Divya's obsession right now)

Knowing about the love addiction symptoms is very important so that steps can be taken to get over this relationship issue. Here are the most commonly observed love addiction symptoms.
'A string of unsuccessful relationships
'Inability to survive without a relationship, leading to one relationship after another
'Lack of care, love and attention during childhood
'A lot of anger inside due to abnormal childhood
'Hiding sensitivity, emotionality and pain from others
'A feeling of loneliness and detachment from everybody
'Inability to trust anyone
'Perceiving sex and love as being equal to basic needs such as food
'Living a double life
'Trying to control and manipulate others
'Avoiding all kinds of problems
'Using love, relationships and sex to compensate for failures in life or to get over pain
'Readiness to do, give up or sacrifice anything to hold on to a relationship
'Maintaining a calm exterior to hide the inner turmoil, anxiety and depression
'Displaying a high risk behavior
'Possessing a frantic personality
'Willing to indulge in sex in return for love

As soon as the love addiction symptoms are recognized, one should start seeking obsessive love treatment. As love addiction is a way to get over one's feelings of inadequacy, emptiness and loneliness, an addicted person should try and get engaged in activities which add meaning to his life. Taking up a hobby and working for people in need are some of the ways to beat this addiction. Building bonds with friends and nurturing relationships with one's family, instead of solely depending upon the romantic partner for emotional fulfillment will do wonders for love addicts. However, getting over any mental illness, on one's own, is almost impossible. Moreover, a person might suffer from love addiction withdrawal symptoms too. So, going in for psychotherapy should definitely be looked at, to treat this disorder and to ensure healthy relationships in the future!

Divya and Viren are completely different personalities. Viren, if psychotic, is mentally unstable, and Divya is plain selfish and self-centred.

You are right about psychosis...there r different explanations of these. For example, schizophrenia is also a form of psychosis. Usually mental disorders like these, are not curable. There is one example of a cured (not 100% though) schizophrenic person in this world. John Nash, about whom the Hollywood movie "A beautiful Mind" was done...he was also the recipient of 1994 Nobel prize. Its a very beautiful movie of a genius, who suffers from schizophrenia, watch it...you would love it.

But CCBM being a show, I dont think the creatives are so much aware of these mental problems. They just want to use a "big mental disease name"...cash on that...and show how love can cure it..LOL..if at all love can cure mental disorders like different types of psychosis, then in real world, every mother would have showered so much love on her psychotic child, that the disease will not be here.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 15 December 2010 at 8:43pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I know Bani and agree with you but in serial this can be cured as magic and they will not go to actual details of disease and I think this description which I gave in 1 page will also be more for them. I am sure also if viewers doesn't like it then it will be cured in even less than a month. But I just got curious as whatever I saw in TV about obsessive love that they are harsh, abusive and aggressive and never saw a calm, headstrong person as Obsessive lover as I didn't have any insight about this so googled it and got this information which shocked me and I find it exactly matching to Viren.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

I know Bani and agree with you but in serial this can be cured as magic and they will not go to actual details of disease and I think this description which I gave in 1 page will also be more for them. I am sure also if viewers doesn't like it then it will be cured in even less than a month. But I just got curious as whatever I saw in TV about obsessive love that they are harsh, abusive and aggressive and never saw a calm, headstrong person as Obsessive lover as I didn't have any insight about this so googled it and got this information which shocked me and I find it exactly matching to Viren.

actually, if they can portray this character through Viren, it will be a remarkable thing on television and will establish Kinshuk as a versatile actor. But alas! everything here is determined by TRPs...

there are lot of lot regional movies...I was discussing with someone in the morning about an obsessive lover, it was a bengali movie of the 1960s. Where the wife was an obsessive lover, no one knew that till she died and all her sins were discovered from her diary and it was deduced that she was suffering from psychosis. She loved her husband so much that first she pushed husband's handicapped sister from the cliff, and it was projected as an accident. Then when she was pregnant, she intentionally fell down from the stairs, aborting her child. At the end, she started suspecting her husband with her own sister and put poison into sister's drink, but somehow due to confusion, without knowing drank that and died. The sister was arrested, and then it was revealed from that wife's diary that she was actually a mental patient, who could not bear her husband's closeness to anyone, not even with the unborn child..
previously movies were made with a story track in mind, but now these are all made keeping TRPs or hotness in mind..

so, I dont have much hope...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top