Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ??? (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

[

But think of Nivi yaar.......first of all i dont understand as to why all those already bechari kinda girls have to face all this trauma.......I wouldnt have minded if it was Divya.

In one of my posts here, I have mentioned, that it would be Nivedita only who can understand and cure Viren, if he is psychotic...I dont want to bring Divya in this context, as I cannot even think of a selfish character like Divya to cure and understand a psychotic. Divya is enough to drive a normal person crazy..LOL

Your question about Nivi is not relevant here, its more emotional...we  can then say, why Sid had to do that, shout at Nivi?...LOL

If you want do some readings about psychosis...pls do...but not from wikipedia..you might find interest..though I am pretty sure, you will laugh at the sketch of the creatives...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafan

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldymann

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@ bold...
if he had done that, then he was not psychotic, he was a flirt...

I dont know what they will show in the serial, but if he is really a psychotic, the patient never agrees so..thus cannot go for his treatment on his own..
but it can be shown, the same show maker in Bidaai showed Alekh was schizophrenic from childhood, completely oblivious that schizophrenia is usually detected at an advanced age close to 20 years...

Thats how he had convinced him mom to accept nivi....coz he threatened to kill himself....like once he tried before.
That just one article has raised so many questions about how psychotic (if at all he is) he will be.
But i agree with one of points u made earlier in one of ur posts in this thread.......that maybe he didnt get as much love n attention in the childhood as he must have desired.....hence h got obsessed with whatever thing he got as his own.

But think of Nivi yaar.......first of all i dont understand as to why all those already bechari kinda girls have to face all this trauma.......I wouldnt have minded if it was Divya.

I agree with both of u but i think that virens obsession has to do just with sid.
i think he is jealous of sid.
n once he finds out that nivi loved sid, i think then he started falling for nivi even more. n decided to get her at any costs, which eventually happened.
so now if he sees nivi being friendly with sid then surely he will show colors.

Sid is just an excuse, an example of Viren's insecurities and the greatest proof infront of Viren, of a person who has got everything that Viren craved for from childhood.

actually, Viren saw in Nivedita that "tortured soul" which he was once. That drew him towards Nivi. When he came to know that Nivi loved someone and that person is no more with Nivi...his affection started growing more, as that also showed that Nivi has been deprived..next when he knew Sid loves Nivi, he did not want to lose Nivi to Sid ...so he hurried the marriage..

all these prove that this guy is not bad or negative, just sick

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

A psychotic lover is one who cannot share his love with even his child...I have read in articles that some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child...

Bani, I have watched a Bengali movie called "Mon Nia" (if I remember correctly, Supriya and Uttam Kumar starring movie) where.... some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child..

And in another post you have mentioned about a movie by Tapan Sinha too. If you do not mind can I ask you a question. Are you Bengali?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

A psychotic lover is one who cannot share his love with even his child...I have read in articles that some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child...

Bani, I have watched a Bengali movie called "Mon Nia" (if I remember correctly, Supriya and Uttam Kumar starring movie) where.... some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child..

And in another post you have mentioned about a movie by Tapan Sinha too. If you do not mind can I ask you a question. Are you Bengali?
great example,
"Mon Niye" is a wonderful movie, actually somewhere I wrote about that example today only...that psychotic lovers do not want their own child also...

I am a Bengali...I was talking about "antardhan" of Tapan Sinha, thats based on the daughter of the doctor in Behala..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83KhaLidaH

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

great example,
"Mon Niye" is a wonderful movie, actually somewhere I wrote about that example today only...that psychotic lovers do not want their own child also...

I am a Bengali...I was talking about "antardhan" of Tapan Sinha, thats based on the daughter of the doctor in Behala..

Bani, you only gave that example.Smile I just quoted your post. I did watch "Mon Niye", a movie about a psychotic lover. But I have not watch "Antardhan" by Tapan Sinha. By the way I'm a Bengali too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaKhaLidaHOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

great example,

Bani, you only gave that example.Smile I just quoted your post. I did watch "Mon Niye", a movie about a psychotic lover. But I have not watch "Antardhan" by Tapan Sinha. By the way I'm a Bengali too.

hey, thats great...Big smile

In that movie "Mon Niye" Supriya had double role...remember how she killed Uttam Kumar's youngest sister who was handicapped, and it was labelled "accident"...then she caused her own abortion and what a tragedy at the end, where she drinks the poison...that movie was excellent..

But I dont think they will take Viren to that level.Smile
BTW, watch the movie "antardhan"...its on a real incident and very nice movie...how young college girls are trapped for "flesh trade",through handsome guys...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 15 December 2010 at 2:18pm

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

great example,

hey, thats great...Big smile

In that movie "Mon Niye" Supriya had double role...remember how she killed Uttam Kumar's youngest sister who was handicapped, and it was labelled "accident"...then she caused her own abortion and what a tragedy at the end, where she drinks the poison...that movie was excellent..

But I dont think they will take Viren to that level.Smile
BTW, watch the movie "antardhan"...its on a real incident and very nice movie...how young college girls are trapped for "flesh trade",through handsome guys...

I'm glad too.Big smile Ya Bani, I remember "Mon Niye" movie, but here I think CTs will not make Viren to that extreme. But you never know, its only a daily show. Till now we have seen a really positive side of Viren. So we hope that CTs try to maintain his character all the way.

Thank you for suggesting to watch "Antardhan". I would love to watch it.
I'm off now. See u tomorrow. Good night.Sleepy

Omshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstopperz

BTW i think TB shud have waited to post the article.
I mean they posted the article too soon cos now from today onwards everytime i will see viren i wud know he wud turn into some psycho.

they ruined the fun of a twists.

Even i think so too.....coz when i was watching todays episode...all i was thinking while watching Kinshuk was.....hez gonna change from this sweet loving husband into some psychotic lover.

TB shud have released the news like one or two episodes before the actual change in character.
I think its too soon....coz there's no sign of his character changing yet.

A little Disappointed.

**KANK**

Go to top