Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ??? (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I have a feel Viren knows about Sid-Nivi's love...and he is trying all ways to win Nivi...by wiping off Sid's name or by scaring her to death..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I have a strong feel that that Nivi-Viren will stay together, though it will be a long wait...and Siddharth will support Nivi all these days till Viren gets his mental stability back. It will be a clean relationship between Nivi and Sid...
Once Abhishek Tiwari had given a statement that "Sid has to save Nivi from Viren and also take care of Divya"...

all these days, we have discussed that Nivedita needs Viren..now it seems that Viren needs a girl like Nivedita and a brother like Siddharth...they both have a vital role to play in Viren's life...

A psychotic lover is one who cannot share his love with even his child...I have read in articles that some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child...

Arre yaar yeh kya keh diya tumne.......nahiiiiiiiiiiiCry
I mean i like Viren so much in ccbm that i dont want him to be so obsessed that he wud actually hurt nivi.
Nahi yaar....i wud hate if creatives do that.

But u r soooo right.......u said it all dear in one......very nicely put.Clap

But as a viewer i wud want Viren to love Nivi.....n not be jealous.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanOmshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

I have a feel Viren knows about Sid-Nivi's love...and he is trying all ways to win Nivi...by wiping off Sid's name or by scaring her to death..

Tht is what exactly just struck my mind....when i read ur previous comment....u r so right AGAINWink
I know yaar.....but that getting evn scarier now.....coz i think behind all that framing Nivi stuff....its might be Viren.

shana_83

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
And once he gets Nivi completely.....he wud show his colors.....thats what happens in all the shows.

So disappointing.

shana_83

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by suresh555

With Rajan Sahi in command, they are bound to mess up like his other two shows. His shows always start with a great promise that are messed up in no time.

Example:

Viren marries Nivi against all odds, brings her within the wolves (his family) and vanishes the next day without any word leaving Nivi to be tortured all day long. Very smart writing :)

The Sari being burnt and Divya getting injured in the kitchen, yet none of Nivi's wellwishers doubt that Nivi is being framed?

Yeah....but where did that 'Nivi being framed' thing go??......i mean i didnt see it happening in past few episodes.....may be the creatives forgot they started that part.LOLLOLLOL

But coming to ur point......i totally agree with u......but to be honest.....even with all these wolves in the family(like u described....n very well described).....i dont want Viren's character to turn negative.....i mean cmon yaar....he's the only support she has right now.....n i dont want him to hurt her like others do.

Viren is mentally not sane...he is obsessed with his love and the face of his love is Nivedita...I hope you understood what I wanted to say...Viren can harm Nivedita also, if he feels that Nivedita is contradicting him...Smile..thats a psychotic lover...but I dont know whether cts can sketch it properly...
there was a movie of Rajesh Khanna and Poonam Dhillon, called "Red Rose" many years back...it had some links like this...
Bani ..i remember u giving this reference earlier in one of ur posts....u are truly agenius...had u already guessed that the story will take this path...
Red rose was a very scary movie at the same time u end up feeling sorry for the guy becoz he truly starts loving and his past deeds come and haunt him

if u see the tamil version where kamal hassan acted..that is the original called"Sigapu rojagal" meaning red rose,,,he was fantabulous!!

But here i do not think Viren is that psychotic!!LOLBut i feel rather It is like agraph!See they showed Sids weaknesses and those very qualities were made up by viren,,Where Sid failed,,, Viren succeeded! And Nivi could clearly see where Sid failed!! now she will get to see where Virens love is almost suffocating her..she will start realising SIds gentleness and steadiness which Viren lacks!
I am not saying that Nivi and sid will unite immediately or anything like that...But Atleast Nivi will start repenting her hasty decision!!
The Cts are doing this coZ   They had used virens strong points to show us Sids weak points...Now they will Show Sids strong points to hilight where Viren is lacking.....

Edited by akhilha - 15 December 2010 at 9:32am

shana_83

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Tht is what exactly just struck my mind....when i read ur previous comment....u r so right AGAINWink
I know yaar.....but that getting evn scarier now.....coz i think behind all that framing Nivi stuff....its might be Viren.

I think that's y we see Viren appearing everytime Sid-Nivi is talking.

shana_83

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

I think that's y we see Viren appearing everytime Sid-Nivi is talking.
Have u ever felt that he might be using this wierd methods to just make Nivi realise the worth of her love....her love for Sid which she has always denied........Be coz he loves his Dadaji and tayji somuch both of them are so close to Sid.......so if he harms sid mentally ,,,,,,then these 2 people are definitely going to get hurt,.......So I still feel he is on a mission...He definitely knows about Sid NIvi and also about the locket........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83akshi-sidputul

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yaar we did thought he is madly in love but obsessive to this extent never thought of that. Wow by the way I am excited to see his phsycotic love will anyway become pain in neck of JAAL. Whatever they plan is failed by Viren. I really think they will definitely end in mental hospital after this.

But Few days back there was topic that CCBM is more or less like biddai you know now I think they created whole essence of Bidai here with difference.

Nivi (Sadhana) motherless child, got love from dadi and brother, Sacrificing queen. scarificed her love for Divya (even I think it was her obsession more than love for Divya). Sadhana was forced by a mother to marry her mad son whereas Nivi is forced by Viren himself to marry her.

Viren (Alekh) Turmoiled childhood, one is innocently mad other is obsessively mad. Alekh was helpless and was completely dependent and he is independent. Alekh didn't know he is getting married and what is marriage but Viren knows about marriege and actually forced everyone to accept his marriege including Nivi.

Sid (Ranbir) More helpless Version of Ranbir who was good and strong as compared to Sid. Ranbir could in a polite way could convince his family for Ragini but Sid couldn't do that and was forced not only by his own family but by Nivi too to married with Divya. (Loveless wedding)

Divya can't even come close to Ragini as Ragini misunderstood Sadhana only when she undergone a very big tragedy only similarity lies here is that she is Nivi's sister and have a convinient love for her. Actually got married to her sister's love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010

Go to top