Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi viren ko to dusman ki beti se badla lena tha aur achanak use us ladki se pyar hogaya aur ab ye psyco lover ka track agaya.
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehana86

hmm, it depends on how he enacts the character and what are the sequences to shape up this "psychotic" character.......as long as it does not hurt any other character physically, i think it shud be fine.....in fact i wud love to see wut extent viren cud go to show his love for nivi....jeez this is the first time i m being impatient to watch this shade of the character coz basically i don't like this type of "obsessive in love" track......but the way viren has been shaped up till now, i have a feeling ke i wud thoroughly enjoy his obsession.....i mean there is something.....there is something in his character that just gives me this instinct to look forward to this track.....n also the credit goes to Kinshuk, who had given this character a shape which is loved by us......so, i m keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for the best and looking forward to it......:)

luv
rehana

I agree.....n u said it right.....i'm also looking forward to see what kinshuk has to offer us in terms of his acting skills.
I mean we have seen kinshuk in a sweet, cute, loving (husbnd/lover).......but this will be interesting n different not just for kinshuk but for us the viewers to watch n accept or appreciate him in this character.
Really looking forward to those episodes.

starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I am glad that creatives is dealing with this question which was in my mind, as per precap. Nivedita is not an ordinary girl, that she would forget her love for Sid in one day and she is also not a girl, who will remember her ex's love, once she is married. Glad that she felt sad at Dadaji's confession, but then she controlled herself and remembered her duty as a wife. I am glad that Nivedita told Dadaji that she wanted Sid and Divya to get married and did not emphasise on her differences with Sid. And I'ld be glad if she accepts that Divya was the reason for hernot to marry Sid, not her own grievances against Sid. Nivedita is an ever-forgiving character, thats her uniqueness.

Yeah but in todays epi nivi kinda disappointed us.
I mean what was the need to even ask disvy to switch sarees when divya herself didnt ask for it.....sometimes i think nivi tries to do things beyond the expectations....but even i felt it was weird that she wanted to do that.

N now with Viren.......she'll try to switch sherwani's once she finds out that viren got sid's sherwani.....n i hope that doesnt make viren mad or jealous.

But i tihnk its bound to happen since his character is gonna turn into an obsessed lover...he wudnt want nivi to think of any other man (i know its anybody that he doesnt want her to think about but for now...its  just sid) but himself.

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starz4me

I agree.....n u said it right.....i'm also looking forward to see what kinshuk has to offer us in terms of his acting skills.
I mean we have seen kinshuk in a sweet, cute, loving (husbnd/lover).......but this will be interesting n different not just for kinshuk but for us the viewers to watch n accept or appreciate him in this character.
Really looking forward to those episodes.

well, i was not a kinshuk fan as i wasn't fond of his acting that much in bidaai.....in fact i wasn't fond of bidaai as well UNTIL the leap happend where i gotto see a new personality of Ragini which amazed me and the chemistry she shared with anmol forced me to fall in love with them....then i went back to see some of Ragvir scenes, where i sometimes found Kinshuk phenomenon and sometimes a raw actor......he needed a great improvement......sorry hon, i m picky...i m extremely picky in terms of acting......i don't even spare my own fav fav ones when they screw up in enacting their parts with perfection.....😊
n then came this show, i never watched this show either but somehow my fingers happend to click on one of the nivren scene and bingo, no looking back from there.....this dude had it man.....wut a great improvement........kudos!!......n the best part of his character is his blind love for Nivedita......the way he looks at her with intensity is something to watch out for.....seriously yaar, can't wait for it anymore😍

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
starz4me thumbnail

well, i was not a kinshuk fan as i wasn't fond of his acting that much in bidaai.....in fact i wasn't fond of bidaai as well UNTIL the leap happend where i gotto see a new personality of Ragini which amazed me and the chemistry she shared with anmol forced me to fall in love with them....then i went back to see some of Ragvir scenes, where i sometimes found Kinshuk phenomenon and sometimes a raw actor......he needed a great improvement......sorry hon, i m picky...i m extremely picky in terms of acting......i don't even spare my own fav fav ones when they screw up in enacting their parts with perfection.....😊
n then came this show, i never watched this show either but somehow my fingers happend to click on one of the nivren scene and bingo, no looking back from there.....this dude had it man.....wut a great improvement........kudos!!......n the best part of his character is his blind love for Nivedita......the way he looks at her with intensity is something to watch out for.....seriously yaar, can't wait for it anymore😍

luv
rehana

Yes even i think that Kinshuk has grown in terms of acting from bidaai to CCBM.....the other shows prior to bidaai in which he performed doesnt even come in the count....as in bidaai itself.....he improved a lot much later then half of its term.

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alwayzBmine

I think Viren in his psychotic way might end up hurting nivi cos as he is waiting for nivi to just love him back.

n once nivi does that, i think he is gonna go crazy.

But i'm just surprised that his parents doesnt know abt his behavior.
I mean ma baap se kuch nai chupta.

beta, maa baap ke paas time kahan hai, that they get to know abt their own son when they are too busy in scheming about properties and other tom, dick and harry issues..🥱
starz4me thumbnail

beta, maa baap ke paas time kahan hai, that they get to know abt their own son when they are too busy in scheming about properties and other tom, dick and harry issues..🥱

And also nivi once mentioned that he was not in those pics during thier childhood....coz he was mostly in boarding school.....so maybe even his parents are ignorant about his behavior

And yeah.....parents like chanchal n jawaher care less for others.....be it may thier son or someone else.

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
**KANK** thumbnail
And also nivi once mentioned that he was not in those pics during thier childhood....coz he was mostly in boarding school.....so maybe even his parents are ignorant about his behavior

may be thats y noone knows abt his psychotic behavior