Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's Obsession.......Good...or....Bad ???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

I was just wondering that by making Viren's character obsessed in love.....is it gonna effect his image that he had made in viewers hearts right now or is it gonna ruin it ?

Coz.......as we all had seen in the other shows that obsession in a positive character can turn it to negative.....but i don't understant the fact is as to why any character obsessed in love wud turn to negative....n to an extent that they eventually end up hurting thier own love.

If (**God Forbid**) Viren's character turn into someone who loves nivi so much but ends up hurting her......How would u accept that character or what wud be ur reaction to that ??

Do u think he wud end up hurting Nivi ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
bets for Kinshuk as an actor...I am glad he took up this role..

Kinshuk will excel and I can assure he will secure a place as "an actor" in the TV industry...all his contemporaries have got recognitions as "romantic lovers", this is a character which any actor should dream of...best best best...Thumbs Up...he is trying something different...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishana_83KhaLidaHruexangel

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Kinshuk will excel and I can assure he will secure a place as "an actor" in the TV industry...all his contemporaries have got recognitions as "romantic lovers", this is a character which any actor should dream of...best best best...Thumbs Up...he is trying something different...

Yeah i agree too.....but this is about Kinshuk.

But what about the character Viren....will it remain as positive as it is right now....even after Nivi starts loving him back ??

What do u think ??

shana_83

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
With Rajan Sahi in command, they are bound to mess up like his other two shows. His shows always start with a great promise that are messed up in no time.

Example:

Viren marries Nivi against all odds, brings her within the wolves (his family) and vanishes the next day without any word leaving Nivi to be tortured all day long. Very smart writing :)

The Sari being burnt and Divya getting injured in the kitchen, yet none of Nivi's wellwishers doubt that Nivi is being framed?

shana_83

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

With Rajan Sahi in command, they are bound to mess up like his other two shows. His shows always start with a great promise that are messed up in no time.

Example:

Viren marries Nivi against all odds, brings her within the wolves (his family) and vanishes the next day without any word leaving Nivi to be tortured all day long. Very smart writing :)

The Sari being burnt and Divya getting injured in the kitchen, yet none of Nivi's wellwishers doubt that Nivi is being framed?

Yeah....but where did that 'Nivi being framed' thing go??......i mean i didnt see it happening in past few episodes.....may be the creatives forgot they started that part.LOLLOLLOL

But coming to ur point......i totally agree with u......but to be honest.....even with all these wolves in the family(like u described....n very well described).....i dont want Viren's character to turn negative.....i mean cmon yaar....he's the only support she has right now.....n i dont want him to hurt her like others do.

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Yeah i agree too.....but this is about Kinshuk.

But what about the character Viren....will it remain as positive as it is right now....even after Nivi starts loving him back ??

What do u think ??

I have a strong feel that that Nivi-Viren will stay together, though it will be a long wait...and Siddharth will support Nivi all these days till Viren gets his mental stability back. It will be a clean relationship between Nivi and Sid...
Once Abhishek Tiwari had given a statement that "Sid has to save Nivi from Viren and also take care of Divya"...

all these days, we have discussed that Nivedita needs Viren..now it seems that Viren needs a girl like Nivedita and a brother like Siddharth...they both have a vital role to play in Viren's life...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83KhaLidaHcelestaeShayafan

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by suresh555

Example:

Yeah....but where did that 'Nivi being framed' thing go??......i mean i didnt see it happening in past few episodes.....may be the creatives forgot they started that part.LOLLOLLOL

But coming to ur point......i totally agree with u......but to be honest.....even with all these wolves in the family(like u described....n very well described).....i dont want Viren's character to turn negative.....i mean cmon yaar....he's the only support she has right now.....n i dont want him to hurt her like others do.

Viren is mentally not sane...he is obsessed with his love and the face of his love is Nivedita...I hope you understood what I wanted to say...Viren can harm Nivedita also, if he feels that Nivedita is contradicting him...Smile..thats a psychotic lover...but I dont know whether cts can sketch it properly...
there was a movie of Rajesh Khanna and Poonam Dhillon, called "Red Rose" many years back...it had some links like this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestae

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
A psychotic lover is one who cannot share his love with even his child...I have read in articles that some psychotic lovers do not even want to have a child, as they do not want to share the wife's love with the child...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83KhaLidaH

Go to top