Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Nok Jhok ko ab Rok Rok...Maahi Ve!! (Page 8)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Banno .. this may not be the file that would make him bankrupt .. but this could just be the start .... Smile
also they needed a reason to bring Maan there .. so thats what it is !!

Originally posted by pooja83

can any1 explain me how just one project's budget file can make khurana's bankrupt?

it isnt KC's account file..................
so 1 project can make khuran's bankrupt??????????????

but if its sole excuse to bring maan dere den why wont dey show dat maan will come to know abt arjun being wedding planner???????????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

can any1 explain me how just one project's budget file can make khurana's bankrupt?

omg the cvs can't be this big fools to show something silly as this ...not a commerce student i too know what to expect in a 'projects budget' file......it will only have quotation value of the project...estimated cost involved in the project ....bas nothing to do with Khurana's Company
&
seeing Arjun i don't feel bankruptcy is being planned ..if it was then it is dropped now all his aim ...minus Annie angle seems to be to spoil Maan's big day coz his sister's married life suffered as per his knowledge coz of Maan

@ red

may b possible.......................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh-honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Originally posted by muniza75

Chehre pe banawat ka ghussa
Aankho se chalakta pyaar bhi hai
Iss shaukh ada ko kya kahiye
Inkaar bhi hai Iqraar bhi hai

Uff uff uff, kya kehna aaj ki episode ka, full of MaanEet...Hume kya chahiye MaanEet MaanEet aur sirf MaanEet with logical story...Slowly slowly MaanEet story moving towards some jhakas scene.....Todays episode started with convo of phone and ended up on phone convo.....

Maan wanna gifted Geet a cell phone, but she doesnt wanna take it...Poor MSK ek naye rule se pareshaan....Zindagi ban gaiee hai ek naya rule....Fight was getting more hotter and hotter like MSKWink....

Dadi wanted Maan to meet the Rathode and plan the wedding day, but Kudi jumped and wanted to meet the guy...Loved Geet dialogue "aap shadi deewar se kur rahey hain, kursi se kur rahey hain, mujh se kur rahey haina, toh main decide karoungi" hahahahaha too good Geet, MSK ko diya jhatka...Loved an other dialogue of Geet "aap bhi meri choice hain" hahahahaha ab ke jhatka zara zor ka, Daadi and Annie laughed, so as MSK left speechless...Yeh hoiee na Idiotz waali baat.....Agar ek ho sair, toh dosra ban jaye sawa sair....Mazza aagaya...Geet harna mut, Muni ka naam kharab mut kurna kudi....Ban ja combination of patakha Kulu and MuniWink...

muni...i loved da dialog too.....Geet figtin lyk kuls n u?!?!ShockedMSK tho gayio!!LOL

Dialogue of the day "aap bhi meri choice hain"

MSK called Geet in the room, and wanted to know the reason of not taking the phone...Geet started writing the letter and asked the client name...Oye hoye "Likho meri hone waali biwi ka naam Geet", haila sounds so sweet na....Kudi gave valid points, seriously there is no use to take the phone, cause he would fight on phone as well...Main hoon apni life mein Maan aur Geet ka combination, so i really enjoyed their convo alot.....
Anyways instead of solving the issue, Geet started a new issue, poor MSK...Abhi bhi waqt hai MSK soch lo, kurna hai kudi se shaadi?

MSK gifted the whole company a cell phone, just for to be wife....Haila what an expressions, what a look, what an intensity..How sweetly he gifted her cell phone....very romantic, and haila mar jawan iss pyaar pur...

Iss pyaar ko main kya naam doon
bechain dil ko kaise aaram doon

Manisha didnt liked the color and changed his/her phone with Geet, and same time MSK called, and romantically asked "is she liked the phone?" ROFL...Haila Manisha ki toh lottery hi nikal gaiee, khush se phat gaiee lolz...Poor MSK got angry after heard her voice, poor Kudi, abb uske manane ki baari..Loved it how sweetly he said "tumhe toh baat nahin kurni, pur mera dil kurta hai tum se baat kurne" Awwwww MSK we can understand your feelings, appki bhavnao ki khaddar hai...No worries kudi will understand one day, not sure when?

Annie has gone to meet rathode, but the day was bad for her, i hope meeting will go smoothly...It's a symbolism, that she will puppet of Arjun hands, he will use her not Geet as MSK weakness.....

Precap: Annie was looking cute, and munda will definitely patao her, and use her, atleast in begining.....

Over all jhakas epi 10/10...Enjoyed every bit of it...love MaanEet romantic scenes as well...dialogues were superb....Finally kudi accepted the phone, but Manisha spoiled his mood...Now she has to manaofy him...Let see how? WinkEmbarrassed

@ CV's - Good work guysClap, keep rocking...We are on wait and watch mood, let see what you guys have in ur sleeves for usSmile....

@ Vinu - Abb wapas aajao, hum tumhe kuch nahin kahienge...Pehle kabhi kuch kaha hai? Kuch poocha hai? Kuch maanga haiWink? Nahin na toh bas abb aajaoe meri Nihu ke VinuEmbarrassed.....

Muniza
Muniiiii meri reel lyf Massi...lovely take.......ClapClap
Mere jeeju pops is missin....he doesnt love me n choti misti momma......he doesnt miss us...unhe humari koi fikar nahi....koi faraq nahi padtha unhe...hum jeeye ya maareCryCry...mommmmmaaaa...pops ko leke aao naaaaa......Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

wah wah wah !!! tu bhi nautanki karne lagi .. kya baat hai ...LOLLOLLOL chalo the more the merrier !!!
AGL Hug
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by kuls11

MY another note for Cvs..Please promote your show well....I dont understand when you show good things why you air negative promo....shaadi is coming and we are getting Arjun promo..Why not a GRANND MARRIAGE PROMO.....we want most memorable merriage of MAnneet like Akhsra Natik or Ragini-Ranvir....During those time these shows enjoy glorious TRP......More SBS SBB (but not leak suspence) till marriage that worked really well for TRPS....from last week you were high on wednesday and thrusday....When you aired precap at 8.30...it was nice idea...had good jump on your scale..promote it well....execellent product doesn't sell until its well marketed...when you are on most competed time slot...you take it lightly...only picstures on FB doesnt work enough now as promotion,.....which is evident from alst week monday TRP.....

Most memorable shaadi...hmm let's see what we have here.

Maaneet just got up to take pheras. "Ruk jao. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti". They saw NT approaching them. Annie and Dadima run to hold her in place, both pulling her arms on either side, while she tries to move forward. Seeing this, Maan signals the pandit to read the mantras fast. Everything happens in fast forward thence. Maaneet seem to run around the holy fire, pandit rapping the mantras, audience throwing phool on Maaneet fast fast.

Arjun comes in and sees what is happening. He starts walking towards Maaneet but its too late. The 3 monkeys along with Adi have already bridged the gap towards him and are now holding him grounded with all force. Maan quickly fills Geet's maang, puts on a mangalsutra and they exchange warmalas. Once they are done, everyone else is all smiles but NT and Arjun. Maaneet hold their tongue out and do a thumbs down to them. Defeated, they both ease out and when everyone lets go of them, they run towards the mandap. But before they can reach Maaneet, everyone else is running behind them and so instead of going after Maaneet, they run in circles around the mandap to get rid of everyone following them. Tired, they all stop to get a breather and that's when Maaneet again pull their tongue out wiggling their thumb before running out of the hall themselves.

P.S. - Please pardon the order of the events. I am not marriedEmbarrassed...so I don't know what comes first and in which order.

*Dol is running away from all the jootis and tamatars. She probably won't come back until Kullu has calmed down*
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hehehe .. may be i am just readinf too much into it .. kal tak pata chal jayega ...

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Banno .. this may not be the file that would make him bankrupt .. but this could just be the start .... Smile
also they needed a reason to bring Maan there .. so thats what it is !!

but if its sole excuse to bring maan dere den why wont dey show dat maan will come to know abt arjun being wedding planner???????????????????????????
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys ....Kya Hua aaj Thread Ko ???Why so slow only 8 pagesConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLi dunno .. tum nahi ho na .. issi liye ...LOLLOL

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Guys ....Kya Hua aaj Thread Ko ???Why so slow only 8 pagesConfused
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

@ muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

she is not missing her parents sweets

she didnt mention her dat way neither she had sad expressions dat time...............

till now not even 4 a moment wen she is all alone she is never shown remembering her parents..............

it was just she was in a mess and wanted sum assistance and in her fake marriage her mom decided wat to wear wen so dat was just an instant reaction from her.............................

Pooji uske dil mein zaror hoga, and you know our CV's woh humko humarey hi doubt aur question ka muh pur answer la kur maareinge, toh humari arguement atleast hume kuch dikha deygi, what say what say what say?

Muniza

muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dis is reel and we r supposed to see wat we r shown

wo internally kya feel kar rahi hai dat doesnt matter untill its shown.......................
if u go dat way den dere r many things which r a mess and show will become totally illogical......................

Jaanu meri Pooji, meri behna...This is show i know, and it's reel that's why i am saying, things will come in picture soon...If they would show every single emotions, feelings, expressions, and give answer to each and everything at the moment then behna yeh show sadiyon chaleyga,,,,Fiction aur zindagi ki yeh baat jaan lo ke hur cheez uske time se hoti hai, aur hur sawal ka jawab nahin hota hai...things goes by situation...In real life when we hur,t we cries, but sometime we cries alone that's only we can see and God can know, none can see our tears till we shows them...
Yeh show logically ja raha hai, they will definetely give answer to your question....Tum seedha seedha daikhna chahti ho, aur mujhe teede mein hi seedha dikhta hai lolz......

Muniza

wasnt funny at allConfused

u know arjun and annie's existence is beyond logic still u say everything is logical.....................................
did dey yet answered wat happened in dat 1 week leap? no na.........................
even dey r trying to give happy ending to sinner dev........................

yaar things r illogical sumwhere i know dat
but still i know its best show...............

but my point i m talking abt present nothb wat will happen in future................................
wen dey can bring dese nonexistent  bhai behn dey can bring in her parents too...........................

but do u think her parents were logical in trying to kill dere daughter 4 no mistake of her??????????

so just talk abt wat dey r showing in present coz wen u talk abt future den expect d unexpected..........

Ok ok jokes apart sweeto...I am agree they have to bring her parents and i think it would be better that Dev will bring her parents....And i am agree that they have to show that she is thinking about her past, her parents, and show her lil emotional at this moment as they have showed in HP...

No worries Pooji, i was just kidding, but i am agree they have to show, and i think they will show....

Muniza

Go to top