Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Nok Jhok ko ab Rok Rok...Maahi Ve!! (Page 5)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Chehre pe banawat ka ghussa
Aankho se chalakta pyaar bhi hai
Iss shaukh ada ko kya kahiye
Inkaar bhi hai Iqraar bhi hai

Uff uff uff, kya kehna aaj ki episode ka, full of MaanEet...Hume kya chahiye MaanEet MaanEet aur sirf MaanEet with logical story...Slowly slowly MaanEet story moving towards some jhakas scene.....Todays episode started with convo of phone and ended up on phone convo.....

Maan wanna gifted Geet a cell phone, but she doesnt wanna take it...Poor MSK ek naye rule se pareshaan....Zindagi ban gaiee hai ek naya rule....Fight was getting more hotter and hotter like MSKWink....

Dadi wanted Maan to meet the Rathode and plan the wedding day, but Kudi jumped and wanted to meet the guy...Loved Geet dialogue "aap shadi deewar se kur rahey hain, kursi se kur rahey hain, mujh se kur rahey haina, toh main decide karoungi" hahahahaha too good Geet, MSK ko diya jhatka...Loved an other dialogue of Geet "aap bhi meri choice hain" hahahahaha ab ke jhatka zara zor ka, Daadi and Annie laughed, so as MSK left speechless...Yeh hoiee na Idiotz waali baat.....Agar ek ho sair, toh dosra ban jaye sawa sair....Mazza aagaya...Geet harna mut, Muni ka naam kharab mut kurna kudi....Ban ja combination of patakha Kulu and MuniWink...

Dialogue of the day "aap bhi meri choice hain"

MSK called Geet in the room, and wanted to know the reason of not taking the phone...Geet started writing the letter and asked the client name...Oye hoye "Likho meri hone waali biwi ka naam Geet", haila sounds so sweet na....Kudi gave valid points, seriously there is no use to take the phone, cause he would fight on phone as well...Main hoon apni life mein Maan aur Geet ka combination, so i really enjoyed their convo alot.....
Anyways instead of solving the issue, Geet started a new issue, poor MSK...Abhi bhi waqt hai MSK soch lo, kurna hai kudi se shaadi?

MSK gifted the whole company a cell phone, just for to be wife....Haila what an expressions, what a look, what an intensity..How sweetly he gifted her cell phone....very romantic, and haila mar jawan iss pyaar pur...

Iss pyaar ko main kya naam doon
bechain dil ko kaise aaram doon

Manisha didnt liked the color and changed his/her phone with Geet, and same time MSK called, and romantically asked "is she liked the phone?" ROFL...Haila Manisha ki toh lottery hi nikal gaiee, khush se phat gaiee lolz...Poor MSK got angry after heard her voice, poor Kudi, abb uske manane ki baari..Loved it how sweetly he said "tumhe toh baat nahin kurni, pur mera dil kurta hai tum se baat kurne" Awwwww MSK we can understand your feelings, appki bhavnao ki khaddar hai...No worries kudi will understand one day, not sure when?

Annie has gone to meet rathode, but the day was bad for her, i hope meeting will go smoothly...It's a symbolism, that she will puppet of Arjun hands, he will use her not Geet as MSK weakness.....

Precap: Annie was looking cute, and munda will definitely patao her, and use her, atleast in begining.....

Over all jhakas epi 10/10...Enjoyed every bit of it...love MaanEet romantic scenes as well...dialogues were superb....Finally kudi accepted the phone, but Manisha spoiled his mood...Now she has to manaofy him...Let see how? WinkEmbarrassed

@ CV's - Good work guysClap, keep rocking...We are on wait and watch mood, let see what you guys have in ur sleeves for usSmile....

@ Vinu - Abb wapas aajao, hum tumhe kuch nahin kahienge...Pehle kabhi kuch kaha hai? Kuch poocha hai? Kuch maanga haiWink? Nahin na toh bas abb aajaoe meri Nihu ke VinuEmbarrassed.....

Muniza
Muni Lovely dear tooooooo Good the lines at top are brilliant yaar
I LOVE this MUSHY ROMANCE i love all this things awwww so cute i know i want HOT ROMANCE Also but they are very hot to romance bhi already hot hojata hai haaaaa
i agreed to whatever u say kyunki
mera apna dimaag itni acchi take kabhi nahin de saktaLOL
ClapClapClapClap

Read mine to Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-Infinitedreams

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sksgravenheart_Invincible_

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Preeto Jiiiii.Hug..sat sri akaal....kal aapne mera message nahi padha Disapprove DisapproveDisapproveDisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Le reply kisnu kardi jad tusi ayi main phone te jaa chuki chi si gal karn jad main si tusi reply nahin kar rahe si ki kardi phir

but i love uEmbarrassed
Maan jaao bhi
gussa chodo bhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yaar tum sab reply bhi nahin karte this is not good chalo
ab main chali
Mere piya ka telephone isi time ata hai roz
bye all Enjoy without me
byeeeeeeeeee
gnite
mera take padna plz aaj bahut mood main likha hai
pls pls plsssssss
love u all

Dol kal jaldi ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

a for aadat
b for baaraat
c for chand
d for dhadkan
e for ehsaas
f for farmaish
g for guzarish
h for haq
i for ishq aur imtehaan
j for jigar
k for kasish
l for lamhey
m for mohabaat
n for nautanki/ Nautanki ka idol Nissar Wink
o for  odhni
p for pyar
q for qurbaani
r or rishta
s for saajan
t for tamanna
u for umr bhar ka saath
v for  mera vinuHeart
w for wada
x for x-tra love, hugs, kisses and moments 
y for yaadien
z for zaroorat

ABC of Maaneet/Vinu ki Nihu waali Prem Kahani!!

ABCD EFG padhlo Nihu ki nautanki
Saari Kitabein ek taraf, ek taraf Nihu ki ABC

When DMG comes visiting Geet....!!

Pyar hai ... 
Issi liye toh takraar hai ....!!

Maan loves her soo much he wants her all to himself ... He doesn't perhaps realise she wants the same too !! being a girl she may not be able to say it the way he does ... but she finally lost it today !!That was the crux of the episode intertwined with cute sequences here and there ....

Scene 1:
The decorations coming in ...

Perhaps good times are on their way in terms of celebrations ... Maan thinks of Geet, and then he thinks she must come to him .. but he knows she cant on her own, so he makes sure she does ... if not as hone waala pati as the boss... !!! SMARTIE Smile 

Seriously he is a smarty pant, issi liye toh hum hain uske fanWink.....

Scene 2:
Geet and Maan

Woh aa toh jaati hai, but she gives it back to him ... she behaves just the way a secy is supposed to !! He melts lekin, she is effected, but she remembers she is hurt, she cant lose focus! 
But she is right ... He is so blinded by his love for her, he doesnt seem to see her love for him !!! How typical .... 
The decorations falling all over her, with her not taking the fone, is symbolic of their future life together, where he will shower her not just with material gifts but with loads of love, in his abode, in his heart .. and hence they chose his room to bring out the scene ...!!!

Well said Nihu, i havent gave attention to symbolism, acha hai na agar sub symbolise kurne baith gaye toh padeyga kaun?Wink

Scene 3:

Annie and Rathod

He see's her and she has not !! that means everything is planned ! SmileSmile Arjuns mastermind is at work .. and the trap is laid .. and the mix up of the files has to have some outcome...and it being the budget file cant be ignored !!! 

Hmm, but i think file not mixed up, it seems by her and MSK convo...

Scene 4:

Maan and Staff

Hawaaldaar Maan Singh's mental state is a mess... usne gift nahi liya toh sare office ko fone dediya LOLLOLLOL
beta Maan, shaadi ke baad bacche ke liye Mana karegi toh kya karoge???WinkWink
Abhi ke liye ... it was aww so adorable ... shows to what lengths he can go to make her happy and to be with her ... ah ah!! offcourse without realising she wants to perhaps do the same too ... lagey raho beta ... i like where this is heading ....  the madder, and crazier the fight ... utna hi awesome and rocking hoga unka making up waala scene ...

Abb sub ko toh preggy kurne se raha, no worries Nihu iska dimaagh chalo hai, kuch toh kareygaWink

waise ... aise karoge toh .... sacchi main aaloo ke paranthey banake khilaane padenge .. shaadi ke baad .. to make her khush .. Embarrassed

As the shaadi is nearing, dono ko pata nahi chal raha kya kare .. issi liye ladh rahey hai ...
Ab Geet take a promise from him, these are all the fights you have had in your share ... shaadi ke baad no ladai ... no jhagda ... dher saara pyaar !!! 

Ya both are actually nervous that why they are fighting.....

It was another nice episode and i like the flow ....!!!
I only hope Dev gets a graceful exit ... like i said somewhere before ... I want Dev to bring Geet's parents as her wedding surprise for all the mess he created in her life ..
The last time, she got married no one knew, and her parents were silent witnesses to the whole thing ... Today ... the whole world is there at her wedding but her parents aint .. she may not say it .. but to a girl her parents are her biggest support system .. and if no one, her babaji should be here .. i loved the father-daughter scenes ... and the aangan bachpan waala gaana ...!!CryCryCry
So, basically hota yeh hai, he tells her, he doesnt want to mess her life anymore ... he says, he is ready to go to jail now, and before that he wanted her to have a complete wedding this time...!! and she shouldnt suffer cos of him!! 

I will miss Abhinav .... I remember meeting him once, when i went to the DMG set, he was sweet and nice ..!! he talked about bikes and stuff ...  Smile Infact maine Geet usi ke liye dekhna shuru kia tha .. feels sad to think  he is leaving .. i wish him all the luck !!  Also Perrneet if she is quitting ... Hope she finds good work else where ...

The story has balanced out well finally !! aur aaj ke liye yeh bhashan lamba ho gaya...

I am dying to see the takraaar turn into a hot hot making up moment !!! ROFL

Love,
Niha

I am agree with Nihu Dev should has to bring her parents...She is not saying anything, but she definitely missing her parents, and specially mom, she even mentioned na....

I am also looking forward their make up momentEmbarrassed

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 15 December 2010 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ Preeto - Sorry wasnt here, thanks for liking the comment, bas chalo hota hai mera take, time pass....Anyways todays episode was really good...Loved every bit of it.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@ muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

she is not missing her parents sweets

she didnt mention her dat way neither she had sad expressions dat time...............

till now not even 4 a moment wen she is all alone she is never shown remembering her parents..............

it was just she was in a mess and wanted sum assistance and in her fake marriage her mom decided wat to wear wen so dat was just an instant reaction from her.............................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh-honeydew-Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Preeto - Sorry wasnt here, thanks for liking the comment, bas chalo hota hai mera take, time pass....Anyways todays episode was really good...Loved every bit of it.....

Muniza
no sorry pls yaar woh Raj ka phone daily isi time ata hai me sorry jana hai na
but do read my take and yaa Fairy pic wale post main see my pics SmileSmile

sksg-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top