Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Nok Jhok ko ab Rok Rok...Maahi Ve!! (Page 3)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Most memorable shaadi...hmm let's see what we have here.

Maaneet just got up to take pheras. "Ruk jao. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti". They saw NT approaching them. Annie and Dadima run to hold her in place, both pulling her arms on either side, while she tries to move forward. Seeing this, Maan signals the pandit to read the mantras fast. Everything happens in fast forward thence. Maaneet seem to run around the holy fire, pandit rapping the mantras, audience throwing phool on Maaneet fast fast.

Arjun comes in and sees what is happening. He starts walking towards Maaneet but its too late. The 3 monkeys along with Adi have already bridged the gap towards him and are now holding him grounded with all force. Maan quickly fills Geet's maang, puts on a mangalsutra and they exchange warmalas. Once they are done, everyone else is all smiles but NT and Arjun. Maaneet hold their tongue out and do a thumbs down to them. Defeated, they both ease out and when everyone lets go of them, they run towards the mandap. But before they can reach Maaneet, everyone else is running behind them and so instead of going after Maaneet, they run in circles around the mandap to get rid of everyone following them. Tired, they all stop to get a breather and that's when Maaneet again pull their tongue out wiggling their thumb before running out of the hall themselves.

P.S. - Please pardon the order of the events. I am not marriedEmbarrassed...so I don't know what comes first and in which order.

*Dol is running away from all the jootis and tamatars. She probably won't come back until Kullu has calmed down*
DOl u definitely desevre jhooti chappals for this type of prediction.....I told u to write mindblowing OS...which they can cope for marriage not this type of khachra....samjhi....I want shaadi whch can beat raini rnavir shaadi....the best shaadi of tellywwood....which ran for 2 motnhs....with eveyr single....rasam...vaise punjabi ki shaadis itni mast hoti hai....aur dikha kya rahe hai...sangeet....Mahnedi....haldi...if they wnat idea...what marriage I want ...better they wtahc Vivah or HAHK....not ur crappy khachra idea from Ekta idiot box...NO.....Arjun Arjun promo.until shaadi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Revv--ravenheartadoremevirgo-honeydew-_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Dol : The scene described seems awfully familar....what was the movie name? Akshay Khanna/Kareena starrer......evil Nani, Brahmachri brothers, Kadoos dadaji etc etc......wrecking my brains but simply cannot recollect.....

I think Maan should say goodbye to Gurgaon(was it?) project! Budget file at enemy camp & all.......story a bit predictable......let's wait to watch for tomorrow's take to be proved wrong.

Do not understand why Maan is arguing with Geet on not so important matters and NOT discussing matters important for the betterment of their future relationship - Arjun/NT meeting @ office & Dadi's decision.

Geet banging the file leading to decoration materials flying "sky high" was a bit OTT.  What was the need for this scene?

Annie darling getting all ready to seduce the wedding planner ..........& the wedding planner (WP) all hot & bothered!! Pata chala, Maaneet ke shaadi decoration ke chakar mein, annie aur WP ne bhaag kar shaadi kar li! 

i guess it was HULCHUL movie sweets

i agree bickering is getting useless now............if it continues it will lose essence...................why dey r shown like dis all time............few times is ok but all time over stupid isues is really not happening............

moreover annie took maan's file instead of watever file she was supposed to carry wid her clearly shows how irresponsible she is and she will b d reason 4 mess dis time................

graffiti scene was really too repititive and didnt appeal...........................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenheart-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Most memorable shaadi...hmm let's see what we have here.

Maaneet just got up to take pheras. "Ruk jao. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti". They saw NT approaching them. Annie and Dadima run to hold her in place, both pulling her arms on either side, while she tries to move forward. Seeing this, Maan signals the pandit to read the mantras fast. Everything happens in fast forward thence. Maaneet seem to run around the holy fire, pandit rapping the mantras, audience throwing phool on Maaneet fast fast.

Arjun comes in and sees what is happening. He starts walking towards Maaneet but its too late. The 3 monkeys along with Adi have already bridged the gap towards him and are now holding him grounded with all force. Maan quickly fills Geet's maang, puts on a mangalsutra and they exchange warmalas. Once they are done, everyone else is all smiles but NT and Arjun. Maaneet hold their tongue out and do a thumbs down to them. Defeated, they both ease out and when everyone lets go of them, they run towards the mandap. But before they can reach Maaneet, everyone else is running behind them and so instead of going after Maaneet, they run in circles around the mandap to get rid of everyone following them. Tired, they all stop to get a breather and that's when Maaneet again pull their tongue out wiggling their thumb before running out of the hall themselves.

P.S. - Please pardon the order of the events. I am not marriedEmbarrassed...so I don't know what comes first and in which order.

*Dol is running away from all the jootis and tamatars. She probably won't come back until Kullu has calmed down*
DOl u definitely desevre jhooti chappals for this type of prediction.....I told u to write mindblowing OS...which they can cope for marriage not this type of khachra....samjhi....I want shaadi whch can beat raini rnavir shaadi....the best shaadi of tellywwood....which ran for 2 motnhs....with eveyr single....rasam...vaise punjabi ki shaadis itni mast hoti hai....aur dikha kya rahe hai...sangeet....Mahnedi....haldi...if they wnat idea...what marriage I want ...better they wtahc Vivah or HAHK....not ur crappy khachra idea from Ekta idiot box...NO.....Arjun Arjun promo.until shaadi

kul abhi mehndi,haldi,sangeet k dur dur tak koi signs nahi hai.........................so just wait and bear wid arjun..............LOLLOLLOLLOL

delhi k bestest wedding planners k office ki lift is such a showdown.................ROFL

sksgravenheart-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wow ... like always ... bolne ki kya zaroorat hai .. mujhe bhi sam-to-sam feelings ....LOLLOLLOL

bhool na jaana
door na jaana
oh jaane jaana
pyar nibhana
tum ho tum ho tumhi ho
sanam mere humraaz !!!

Originally posted by rickks

Ek Phone Ki Farmaish ki thi.....Poori staff ko Mil gayi LOL???

Looks Like somebody is inspired by HUMRAAZ????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenheart-RushTrip-_Invincible_Infinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

wow ... like always ... bolne ki kya zaroorat hai .. mujhe bhi sam-to-sam feelings ....LOLLOLLOL

bhool na jaana
door na jaana
oh jaane jaana
pyar nibhana
tum ho tum ho tumhi ho
sanam mere humraaz !!!

Originally posted by rickks

Ek Phone Ki Farmaish ki thi.....Poori staff ko Mil gayi LOL???

Looks Like somebody is inspired by HUMRAAZ????

oho viji

ani ka mirror scene was also from humraaz.....................
i guess dey watched it few days back only.........................ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenheart-RushTrip--honeydew-Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hello phamily
ki haal chaal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Awwww..another saccharine sweet epi...mujhe diabetes ho jayega... and considering my age..i need some..real... drama..not this...silly nok jhok...ab..bahut hua

i know where this is heading..ye sab..pyar takraar..will continue till sangeet..and then

maine pyar kiya type of "i love you" declaration...how cliched..yaar..koi bolo Ved ko...ki...yaar...1985 ki nahi hamien 2011 ki love story chahiye...

i am happy but..ye dil maange more!!

Maan's regressing...he wants to talk on the phone, she wants to talk on phone so what is stopping them?? their stupid egos??

now i am not saying that their romance needs to be x rated but..please...thora..romance...of the grown up variety...even without touching...i am sure...looks expression...can do the trick...
they did it in Peen Loo!!

yaar thora aur logic...i mean..how far up can the confetti fly, i mean i have heard of death defying acts..this is was like gravity defying..and after all..it was repeat of what is done earlier??

chalo ab mein kaafi tukai kar li.. now some praises...

ikraar karna mushkil hai
inkaar karna mushkil hai
mehboob se mohabbat ka
izhaar karna mushkil hai

ho kitna mushkil hai dekho
iss duniya mein dil lagana...
ho yaara dil lagana....

that was the cute part...loved that...even..daadi and Ani..expressions...

Now for symbolism...

Ani's clothes getting stained while she is going to the Event management is that despite her best efforts the marriage preparation will have obstacles and her reputation will be tarnished and no guesses for who is going to do it...Arjun...
who will first make her fall in love with him
though looking at precap he still does not know who she is...(or does he?) and likes the girl but once he comes to know... that the same girl he met in parking lot and near the elevator or where ever that is..is no one else but Maan's sister, he will want to use her to seek his sister's revenge..

hmmph..am i thinking cliched as well?? who knows CVs might have something up their sleeve!!

i would want that despite knowing everything about Ani and his plans..they should back fire for he falls in love with the girl and he then will turn the world upside down to make reparation to her and her family and learn that..his sister lied by omission...

will be back for...more..

Vrushuuuuuuuuu pehle toh age ka rona choro...Cause we are under 40 yaar, abhi toh jawan hain, bohut jawan.....

Epi was really too good, and so as your take and song selection....

Jub koi nahin hai baat kurne ke liye deewar 
toh phir kahey ko hai yeh ego ki takraar

I am agree with you really we dont want x-rated romance, but plz yaar hume romance do MaanEet ka...

Anyways i said same thing, Arjun will use Ani as MSK weakness, he will use her for revenge, not Geet....

Muniza

sksgravenheart-RushTrip-_Invincible_

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I updated my take on page 1....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-RushTrip-

Go to top