Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Nok Jhok ko ab Rok Rok...Maahi Ve!! (Page 13)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-




a for aadat
b for baaraat
c for chand
d for dhadkan
e for ehsaas
f for farmaish
g for guzarish
h for haq
i for ishq aur imtehaan
j for jigar
k for kasish
l for lamhey
m for mohabaat
n for nautanki/ Nautanki ka idol Nissar Wink
o for  odhni
p for pyar
q for qurbaani
r or rishta
s for saajan
t for tamanna
u for umr bhar ka saath
v for  mera vinuHeart
w for wada
x for x-tra love, hugs, kisses and moments 
y for yaadien
z for zaroorat

ABC of Maaneet/Vinu ki Nihu waali Prem Kahani!!


When DMG comes visiting Geet....!!


Pyar hai ... 
Issi liye toh takraar hai ....!!

Maan loves her soo much he wants her all to himself ... He doesn't perhaps realise she wants the same too !! being a girl she may not be able to say it the way he does ... but she finally lost it today !!That was the crux of the episode intertwined with cute sequences here and there ....

Scene 1:
The decorations coming in ...

Perhaps good times are on their way in terms of celebrations ... Maan thinks of Geet, and then he thinks she must come to him .. but he knows she cant on her own, so he makes sure she does ... if not as hone waala pati as the boss... !!! SMARTIE Smile

Scene 2:
Geet and Maan

Woh aa toh jaati hai, but she gives it back to him ... she behaves just the way a secy is supposed to !! He melts lekin, she is effected, but she remembers she is hurt, she cant lose focus! 
But she is right ... He is so blinded by his love for her, he doesnt seem to see her love for him !!! How typical .... 
The decorations falling all over her, with her not taking the fone, is symbolic of their future life together, where he will shower her not just with material gifts but with loads of love, in his abode, in his heart .. and hence they chose his room to bring out the scene ...!!!

Scene 3:

Annie and Rathod

He see's her and she has not !! that means everything is planned ! SmileSmile Arjuns mastermind is at work .. and the trap is laid .. and the mix up of the files has to have some outcome...and it being the budget file cant be ignored !!!

Scene 4:

Maan and Staff

Hawaaldaar Maan Singh's mental state is a mess... usne gift nahi liya toh sare office ko fone dediya LOLLOLLOL
beta Maan, shaadi ke baad bacche ke liye Mana karegi toh kya karoge???WinkWink
Abhi ke liye ... it was aww so adorable ... shows to what lengths he can go to make her happy and to be with her ... ah ah!! offcourse without realising she wants to perhaps do the same too ... lagey raho beta ... i like where this is heading ....  the madder, and crazier the fight ... utna hi awesome and rocking hoga unka making up waala scene ...

waise ... aise karoge toh .... sacchi main aaloo ke paranthey banake khilaane padenge .. shaadi ke baad .. to make her khush .. Embarrassed

As the shaadi is nearing, dono ko pata nahi chal raha kya kare .. issi liye ladh rahey hai ...
Ab Geet take a promise from him, these are all the fights you have had in your share ... shaadi ke baad no ladai ... no jhagda ... dher saara pyaar !!! 

It was another nice episode and i like the flow ....!!!
I only hope Dev gets a graceful exit ... like i said somewhere before ... I want Dev to bring Geet's parents as her wedding surprise for all the mess he created in her life ..
The last time, she got married no one knew, and her parents were silent witnesses to the whole thing ... Today ... the whole world is there at her wedding but her parents aint .. she may not say it .. but to a girl her parents are her biggest support system .. and if no one, her babaji should be here .. i loved the father-daughter scenes ... and the aangan bachpan waala gaana ...!!CryCryCry
So, basically hota yeh hai, he tells her, he doesnt want to mess her life anymore ... he says, he is ready to go to jail now, and before that he wanted her to have a complete wedding this time...!! and she shouldnt suffer cos of him!! 

I will miss Abhinav .... I remember meeting him once, when i went to the DMG set, he was sweet and nice ..!! he talked about bikes and stuff ...  Smile Infact maine Geet usi ke liye dekhna shuru kia tha .. feels sad to think  he is leaving .. i wish him all the luck !!  Also Perrneet if she is quitting ... Hope she finds good work else where ...

The story has balanced out well finally !! aur aaj ke liye yeh bhashan lamba ho gaya...

I am dying to see the takraaar turn into a hot hot making up moment !!! ROFL

Love,
Niha



THE ABC of Maaneet World is AWESOMEClap....
Beautiful Take sweet-heart but i see DMG in the Making why are they doing this????.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
chup! bilkul chup !! 
bilkul apne baap pe gayi hai
ek baat nahi maanti
har baar mujhse door jaane ki baat karti hai..

(gets emosanal) ..

Jaao ... sab chale jao ..
mujhe chor ke chale jao...
tum logo ko kya lagta hai ..
main tum logo ke bagair nahi reh sakti ...

tumhe school koun le jaata hai ? MAIN
tumhare books koun khareedta hai ? MAIN
tumhe mall main movie kou dikhata hai? MAIN
aur woh teddy bears koun laata hai ? MAIN

aur tum mujhe chor ke jaane ki baat kar rahi ho ..

As Lavu looks on crying .. Nihu takes her close, hugs her and says ... " Sorry beta ... Hug" mumma loves you and you know that right ...

"phir kabhi mujhe chor ke jaane ki baat na karna ..."

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

beta, dont you think papa smells really nice !!! thats what i meant by yummy !!! koun sikha raha hai tumse yeh sab beta?
tumhare nani aur uski maa tumhe bigaad rahey ...
agle hafte se tum unke ghar nahi jaogi ..
jaao home work karo ...!!Angry

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

you mean yummy , mummy ????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Lavu..
tere jeeju pops sounds like coco pops...

ready to  eat cereal...
who is givin ideas to whom??LOL Mommmyyyy...... mere Jeeju pops is yummy?!?!Winkisshhhh besharamLOL...kuch tho khayal rakha karo....bachche hai yaha pe...
 
Nahiiii...mujhe naani ke paas jaana hai * stamps her foot on da ground n gives a determind look *.....aap naa mujhe hamesha datthe rehthe ho....Crymujhe home wrk karna hai...tho aap yaha kya kar rahe ho...aapke begair mei HW kaise karun??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

iska matlab, jo post maine tumhare liye likha .. tumne woh padha hi nahi ...???? Confused

Originally posted by rickks

Hi Guys....Kya ho raha hai????


Nahi i am still reading.....ConfusedConfused
 
kya hua Pariiii...conphused conphused kyun ho aajConfused...ur GG cnt b comphused soulzz....
episod acha nahi laga...koi gal nahi fridy n saturdy wil b grt..dheklena....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Kyunki Geet bhi Kabhi Muskee thi ...ROFLROFL

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-




a for aadat
b for baaraat
c for chand
d for dhadkan
e for ehsaas
f for farmaish
g for guzarish
h for haq
i for ishq aur imtehaan
j for jigar
k for kasish
l for lamhey
m for mohabaat
n for nautanki/ Nautanki ka idol Nissar Wink
o for  odhni
p for pyar
q for qurbaani
r or rishta
s for saajan
t for tamanna
u for umr bhar ka saath
v for  mera vinuHeart
w for wada
x for x-tra love, hugs, kisses and moments 
y for yaadien
z for zaroorat

ABC of Maaneet/Vinu ki Nihu waali Prem Kahani!!


When DMG comes visiting Geet....!!


Pyar hai ... 
Issi liye toh takraar hai ....!!

Maan loves her soo much he wants her all to himself ... He doesn't perhaps realise she wants the same too !! being a girl she may not be able to say it the way he does ... but she finally lost it today !!That was the crux of the episode intertwined with cute sequences here and there ....

Scene 1:
The decorations coming in ...

Perhaps good times are on their way in terms of celebrations ... Maan thinks of Geet, and then he thinks she must come to him .. but he knows she cant on her own, so he makes sure she does ... if not as hone waala pati as the boss... !!! SMARTIE Smile

Scene 2:
Geet and Maan

Woh aa toh jaati hai, but she gives it back to him ... she behaves just the way a secy is supposed to !! He melts lekin, she is effected, but she remembers she is hurt, she cant lose focus! 
But she is right ... He is so blinded by his love for her, he doesnt seem to see her love for him !!! How typical .... 
The decorations falling all over her, with her not taking the fone, is symbolic of their future life together, where he will shower her not just with material gifts but with loads of love, in his abode, in his heart .. and hence they chose his room to bring out the scene ...!!!

Scene 3:

Annie and Rathod

He see's her and she has not !! that means everything is planned ! SmileSmile Arjuns mastermind is at work .. and the trap is laid .. and the mix up of the files has to have some outcome...and it being the budget file cant be ignored !!!

Scene 4:

Maan and Staff

Hawaaldaar Maan Singh's mental state is a mess... usne gift nahi liya toh sare office ko fone dediya LOLLOLLOL
beta Maan, shaadi ke baad bacche ke liye Mana karegi toh kya karoge???WinkWink
Abhi ke liye ... it was aww so adorable ... shows to what lengths he can go to make her happy and to be with her ... ah ah!! offcourse without realising she wants to perhaps do the same too ... lagey raho beta ... i like where this is heading ....  the madder, and crazier the fight ... utna hi awesome and rocking hoga unka making up waala scene ...

waise ... aise karoge toh .... sacchi main aaloo ke paranthey banake khilaane padenge .. shaadi ke baad .. to make her khush .. Embarrassed

As the shaadi is nearing, dono ko pata nahi chal raha kya kare .. issi liye ladh rahey hai ...
Ab Geet take a promise from him, these are all the fights you have had in your share ... shaadi ke baad no ladai ... no jhagda ... dher saara pyaar !!! 

It was another nice episode and i like the flow ....!!!
I only hope Dev gets a graceful exit ... like i said somewhere before ... I want Dev to bring Geet's parents as her wedding surprise for all the mess he created in her life ..
The last time, she got married no one knew, and her parents were silent witnesses to the whole thing ... Today ... the whole world is there at her wedding but her parents aint .. she may not say it .. but to a girl her parents are her biggest support system .. and if no one, her babaji should be here .. i loved the father-daughter scenes ... and the aangan bachpan waala gaana ...!!CryCryCry
So, basically hota yeh hai, he tells her, he doesnt want to mess her life anymore ... he says, he is ready to go to jail now, and before that he wanted her to have a complete wedding this time...!! and she shouldnt suffer cos of him!! 

I will miss Abhinav .... I remember meeting him once, when i went to the DMG set, he was sweet and nice ..!! he talked about bikes and stuff ...  Smile Infact maine Geet usi ke liye dekhna shuru kia tha .. feels sad to think  he is leaving .. i wish him all the luck !!  Also Perrneet if she is quitting ... Hope she finds good work else where ...

The story has balanced out well finally !! aur aaj ke liye yeh bhashan lamba ho gaya...

I am dying to see the takraaar turn into a hot hot making up moment !!! ROFL

Love,
Niha



THE ABC of Maaneet World is AWESOMEClap....
Beautiful Take sweet-heart but i see DMG in the Making why are they doing this????.Cry

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
cos she knows not why ...
why ...
why ...

she loves to see my cry !!!Cry


Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

iska matlab, jo post maine tumhare liye likha .. tumne woh padha hi nahi ...???? Confused

Originally posted by rickks

Hi Guys....Kya ho raha hai????


Nahi i am still reading.....ConfusedConfused
 
kya hua Pariiii...conphused conphused kyun ho aajConfused...ur GG cnt b comphused soulzz....
episod acha nahi laga...koi gal nahi fridy n saturdy wil b grt..dheklena....Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

 
i agree bickering is getting useless now............if it continues it will lose essence...................why dey r shown like dis all time............few times is ok but all time over stupid isues is really not happening............
 
 
graffiti scene was really too repititive and didnt appeal...........................
 
 


Okay I could not agree more...Is Baat pe Pooji LOVE YOU and Loads of jhappisHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

wow ... like always ... bolne ki kya zaroorat hai .. mujhe bhi sam-to-sam feelings ....LOLLOLLOL

bhool na jaana
door na jaana
oh jaane jaana
pyar nibhana
tum ho tum ho tumhi ho
sanam mere humraaz !!!

Originally posted by rickks

Ek Phone Ki Farmaish ki thi.....Poori staff ko Mil gayi LOL???

Looks Like somebody is inspired by HUMRAAZ????


Tumko Na Bhool PaayengeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

chup! bilkul chup !! 
bilkul apne baap pe gayi hai
ek baat nahi maanti
har baar mujhse door jaane ki baat karti hai..

(gets emosanal) ..

Jaao ... sab chale jao ..
mujhe chor ke chale jao...
tum logo ko kya lagta hai ..
main tum logo ke bagair nahi reh sakti ...

tumhe school koun le jaata hai ? MAIN
tumhare books koun khareedta hai ? MAIN
tumhe mall main movie kou dikhata hai? MAIN
aur woh teddy bears koun laata hai ? MAIN

aur tum mujhe chor ke jaane ki baat kar rahi ho ..

As Lavu looks on crying .. Nihu takes her close, hugs her and says ... " Sorry beta ... Hug" mumma loves you and you know that right ...

"phir kabhi mujhe chor ke jaane ki baat na karna ..."
 
aawwwww....meri mommaaaHug......hugs her mommaa....n tells her...i noe momaa ur too sweetuu...dats y i call u misti mommaaa.....n keeps her head on Mommas lap n sings dis song holdin mommas hand....
 
dis ones fr u : da barney song:
 
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?Wink
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
plzz upload newer versions of maahi tune

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 2   Views: 842

Luvushaheer 2 842 17 August 2010 at 11:53pm by roshaaan
Maahi-less epi finally!

Author: sweet_chilly   Replies: 7   Views: 1087

sweet_chilly 7 1087 30 July 2010 at 12:18pm by sweet_chilly
MAANEET bg tune MAAHI!!!!(Dload link)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Crayon-   Replies: 44   Views: 7880

-Crayon- 44 7880 24 July 2010 at 8:39am by spamalot
softer piano version of 'maahi ve' today

Author: perfectdreams   Replies: 5   Views: 1436

perfectdreams 5 1436 11 July 2010 at 10:10am by bDgT
Payal's MaanEet VMs - NEW: Maahi[Raaz2] -p2/June27

2 3

Author: -iPayal-   Replies: 22   Views: 2663

-iPayal- 22 2663 27 June 2010 at 10:17pm by -iPayal-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index