Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LavZ

Kya Khabar Thi Jaana Mujhe Pyaar Ho Jaayega.....

Dil Tumhare Liye Bekaraar Ho Jaayega........

Yeh Teri Nazar Yeh Teri Nazar.....

Le Gayi Mann Yeh Mera Teri Baali Umar....

Maan Jaa Dilbar Maan Jaa Dilbar...

O Jaane Jigar O Jaane Jigar...

Le Gayi Mann Yeh Karari Karari Nazar...

Maan Jaa Dilbar Maan Jaa Dilbar.....

........................................EDITED..........................................

Helo phamily....
CVS - Grt work as usual....πŸ‘πŸ‘ njoyd da epi

kyon ho khafa itne aye huzoor

hum se kaho ho gaya kya kasoor

bolo kuchh toh bolo meri lehraati daamini

par yeh toh bata mujhe, chaandaniya

yeh kaise huaan meri, chaandaniya

kahi chain na de yeh dil ki lagi

tere pichhe phire liye dil ki lagi

ruk toh kahaan chali

oh oh oh chaandani aaya hai tera deewana

oh oh oh chaandani suno toh jaane jana na'..

Yeh kaunsa rule aagaya hai!!!!πŸ˜†Rules r meant to b broken Maan'aap hi hai jo Geet ki har baath chup chap maan lethe hai'who kahan aapki koi bhi baath maanthi hai''Joru bani nahi'abhi se Ghulam ban gaya''πŸ˜›

"Aap kissi deewar se shaadi kar rahe hai ya kursi se shaadi kar rahe hai'mujhse shaadi kar rahe hai naa'.tho main tai karoongi"'"Aap bhi mere choice hai"!!!!!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘ WONDERFUL!!! Lage Raho Ladki''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally'Anni is da one goin to meet Mr.Rathod'..nice'.Mr.Rathod gets to c Miss Khurana'..anothr Lub istory in da makin'..πŸ˜‰

Chod kar raah mein jaoge tum agar
Cheen launga main aasman se tumhe
Soona hoga na yeh, do dilon ka nagar

One doubt Ver is Nakul???πŸ˜²πŸ˜•Nakul ban gaya SureshπŸ˜•'..MSK gvs da fone to Suresh'.n asks him to reach n Outhouse n gv da fone to Geet aftr all dis he tells he wil call widin 5 min'..chalo Suresh Babu..Red bull peelo'.u need wings''.πŸ˜†

Secretry ke ehsiyath se'..n she cums in wid a notepad'..n he asks her to wait'she waits outside'πŸ˜³πŸ‘

He tries to mak her undrstnd bt she is angry..aur jayaz bhi hai yaar'

da decoration matrls fall on dem.....decorations r used durin celebrations ven der is happiness all around'.bt dey ver fightin'.. der future lyf wil b similar  '.filled wid happiness bt lik in nyones lyf'..des happiness will cum wid a pinch of unhappiness''

i remember a similar sequnz'.ven Maan was angry wid Geet n shouts at her in da Outhouse n da decorations fall on dem aftr dis sequnz v got a beautiful confession wala scene wid da taveez moment'.so I wd hope to c Maaneet mak up fr dis fight wid a similar beautiful sequnz'..😳😳

Arjun aur Anni ka Humraaz'..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anni Is waitin to meet him bt everything goin da wrong way''everythin is stopping her frm meetin him'tellin her'.beta rukh jaa'..or elz u vil regrt it'.stop!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜•....bt no she is MSK's sis'chalo jao beta n get wateva is destined fr u'u r askin fr it!!!πŸ˜†...yeh GHSP mei Humraaz?!?!?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

KC pe Mobile phone ki baarish!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Wah'kya baath hai'.Geet rejctd da fone n da whole staff gets hold of a new fone'..he has decided to gv her a fone'.by hook or crook he wil get it done''😳

Teri meri taqraaro se bana dil ka yeh rishta hai,
Aaina jo main dekhu to tera chehra hi dikhta hai,
Jab se mujhe tu mili''

Dey fight lyk cats n dogs'bt dis is da basis of der relation'.des fights get dem closer to one another''😳

Now dat Maan has shoutd at Geet ovr da fone'I doubt iff she wil accept it'she had told him'she doesn't wnt da fone coz she noes he wil shout at her ovr da fone too'..ab kya karoge Maan???how wil u manofy her??πŸ˜‰iss baar kuch hatke ho jaye'..no holdin hands,no liftin chins'..kuch alag'..😳😳

Mr.MSK - yeh ishq nahi aasaan bas ithna samjh lejiye...aag ka darya hai aur doopke jaana hai!!!!πŸ˜†(KKKG ka dialg haiπŸ˜‰)

Loads of luv,
Lavz....

Labzzzzzz wonderful take jaani, seriously loved it...I am agree with you now Maan has to manaofao Geet in different style, back hug, what say? Aur kuch meetha ho jayeπŸ˜‰..Tired of hug, chin scene.....

Today episode was good, light hearted.....Enjoyed every bit of it.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

My take for today...the show has come to a point where all interest in symbolism/analysis has vanished into thin air...it has become an entertainer in its true sense....

Who said maahi lost its charm....Maahiiiiiiiii was the only scene worth watching in today's episode...apart from Suresh of course. Yay...they have new naukar now. 🀣

BTW which naukar keeps boxes on bed? Naukar ka kaam hota hai room sawaarna, bigaadna nahi πŸ˜†

Waah kya force se file patki....poora decoration ka samaan ud gaya...this reminds me of the scene from Bhool Bhulaiya where Avani picks up the bed with one hand...Yes yes Poo...I  know I'm on a roll today 🀣

Future events is supposed to be the city's best decorators. But they have one 1 lift? And that too was full of people on the ground floor. Guess too many people working in the basement 🀣

Adi says lekin dost.......reminds me of my dost........partnerrrrrrrrr πŸ€—

I like Pandey Ji's shirt...but what happened to Manisha and Romeo. One seems to be on his way to disco and the other seems to go on a date. IP se nikalne ke baad kismat chamki. Roza se seedha Eid manane lage...bilkul CVs ki tarah....πŸ˜†

The way Adi grabbed the phone was hilarious.... 🀣

The phone scene between Maan and Manisha was hilarious. It was the first time (s)he heard his HHB talk so nicely to him...and most certainly the last time too 🀣🀣🀣

On a side note..Geet's dialogue to Maan was actually very touching when she tell him her haal-e-dil😊

Sohniya you are very phuny, epi ki dhajiyan uda di......

I loved Manisha and MSK scene lolz, aise surprise roz diya karey...sachi mera dil garden garden ho gaya aaj Manisha aur MSK ki convo sun kur...Main taras gaiee thi M&M love track daikhne lolz.....

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Attn CVs...Vinu......DEV should NOT have a Happy Ending....he should get the PUNISHMENT he desrves for the PAAP/GHUNAH he committed!!!😑

Please see this thread if you are in SUPPORT of DEV not getting a Happy Ending!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1562797
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rickks

Ek Phone Ki Farmaish ki thi.....Poori staff ko Mil gayi πŸ˜†???

Looks Like somebody is inspired by HUMRAAZ????

**Edited**

Hello PhamilyπŸ€—

I seriously have no Idea what all the Nok-Jhok is about???? I like Maaneet Fights it's always Cute, but both the fights (KM and KC) looks totally baseless and forced'..Why is their story not moving beyond a certain point???

On the Rathore topic both Maan and Geet were at loggerheads which symbolized that some where down the lane as the story progresses they would be in disagreement with each other, its when Ani ventured that Maan and Geet both agree on the fact that Ani would go to meet Rathore this symbolized that they would be there for Ani :

1 If Arjun targets Ani to destroy the Khurana's and she is left devastated.

2) If Arjun genuinely falls in love with Ani.

Ani calls Maan and asks him to come to the Event Organizers Office'.Initially he says no but the moment Geet's Name crops up he agrees to meet''This symbolized

1)The Budget File messing...Bankruptcy is smelling

2) For Geet and her happiness no matter how busy or away he is he would leave everything behind

3)Maan would surrender (Him agreeing to come) coz Ani is going to be the one targeted by Rathore (Arjun) and Geet is the Reason (Coz NT's revenge is towards Maan coz of Geet)  here i  did not understand that Maan will surrender , target Aanie , Geet is the reason . what do you mean to say by that . there is more deeper meaning into it .  

Ani-Arjun: Symbolism's related to the Ani-Arjun seq (Mirrorwala/HUMRAAZ seq) will unfold tomorrow along with the Episode''

Till then stay tuned this is Viji Signing off

I have one more symblism here , Maan giving mobile phones to everyone said a thank you speech , & thanked the staff for support in past , this says that Maan will be helped by the staff of the company in future when Arjun will takeover Maan's business. 
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

My take for today...the show has come to a point where all interest in symbolism/analysis has vanished into thin air...it has become an entertainer in its true sense....

n findin symbolism n Logic even in dis situation is only possible by us da IDIOTS!!!!.....entertainer it is Dol....kabie kabar tho its healthy to keep our brains in da freezer n see da episod widot givin much dhyan into da details n inner meanings.....

Who said maahi lost its charm....Maahiiiiiiiii was the only scene worth watching in today's episode...apart from Suresh of course. Yay...they have new naukar now. 🀣

dey kicked out NakulπŸ˜²πŸ˜’

BTW which naukar keeps boxes on bed? Naukar ka kaam hota hai room sawaarna, bigaadna nahi πŸ˜†

Waah kya force se file patki....poora decoration ka samaan ud gaya...this reminds me of the scene from Bhool Bhulaiya where Avani picks up the bed with one hand...Yes yes Poo...I  know I'm on a roll today 🀣
So u mean to say dat Geet is also sufferin frm multiple personlty disordrπŸ˜†.....coz Avni was suffrnin frm dat n dat is ver she got da strength frm....ab samjhi hw Geet cd puushhh Maan wid so much of force n slap Dev...ohhh.....bhool gayi.....she slapped Maan tooo....πŸ˜›One Sherni she is!!!!πŸ˜‰

Future events is supposed to be the city's best decorators. But they have one 1 lift? And that too was full of people on the ground floor. Guess too many people working in the basement 🀣
πŸ˜†Samjha karo Jaaneman.....recession ka zamana haina...dey hav cut short on des things n nyway climbin up da stairs is healthy..........excercise ka excercise n money is also savedπŸ˜†
aur dheka jaaye tho KC is one of da top construction companies n MSK da most successful buisnzman/builder bt der is no architect shwnπŸ˜•.....da only chief architect dey had is also gayab!!!!πŸ˜•n dey allow da recptnst n da workers to b prsnt durin a board meetin ver design is discussed....dis doesnt happen in ny architctrl firm either so.....let it be...dis is da world of serials n kahani mei sawal nahi karthe!!!!πŸ˜‰
Adi says lekin dost.......reminds me of my dost........partnerrrrrrrrr πŸ€—

I like Pandey Ji's shirt...but what happened to Manisha and Romeo. One seems to be on his way to disco and the other seems to go on a date. IP se nikalne ke baad kismat chamki. Roza se seedha Eid manane lage...bilkul CVs ki tarah....πŸ˜†
kissi disco mei jaaye...kissi hotel mei khaaye....
koi dheklena hume yaha....kahin ghoomke aaye hum....πŸ˜‰
okie dis was randomπŸ˜†.....rembrd dis song ven i read abt disco😳

The way Adi grabbed the phone was hilarious.... 🀣

The phone scene between Maan and Manisha was hilarious. It was the first time (s)he heard his HHB talk so nicely to him...and most certainly the last time too 🀣🀣🀣

On a side note..Geet's dialogue to Maan was actually very touching when she tell him her haal-e-dil😊

DolsπŸ€—
Love,
Lavz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

December 15th      

What utter stupidity? What utter crap???  Today's episode was another filler, but very tastelesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Logic was out the door.

There was episode continuation.

Execution was horrible.

Three Best things in today's episode:

1.       Episode continuation.

2.       Geet saying to Maan that he is her choice.

3.       Manisha-Maan phone scene.

Everything else pure nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.       CVs and Nissar and Channel seem to want GHSP to go down the drains. 

2.       The rumor that once surfaced rung in my ear this morning as I thought of yesterday's filler episode and I read the TRPs.  There was a big production house that wanted their show to be number one and Starone was supposedly asking GHSP Team to take second rank. 

3.       Why haven't the creatives allow Maan to tell Geet why he was upset yesterday?

4.       Why haven't the creatives allow Geet to ask Maan why he was upset yesterday?

5.       Maan's and Geet's relationship has become a mature one and therefore they should work out issues/problems in a mature manner.

6.       This is so ridiculous to come after the fact that Geet had a mature conversation with Maan where Geet was the one that spoke; that from now on they'll discuss their problems so that they don't have any more misunderstandings/arguments. 

7.       Didn't Dadi and Anwesha find out Mr. Rathore's first name?  Maan also did not question who is Mr. Rathore and his first name.

8.       This name should always ring a bell for the Khuranas and Geet!

9.       Why isn't Pinky, Geet's best friend not involved in Maan's and Geet's wedding planning?

10.   Why isn't Meera, a good friend og Geet, not involved in Maan's and Geet's wedding planning?

11.     Why hasn't Geet been told by Maan that NT's brother is here and his name and his request and that Dadi agreed?

12.   Anwesha's outfit was cute.

13.   The cell phone idea was great, but the execution was horrible.

14.   Why all the repeat scenes like confetti falling on Geet and Maan? We had already gotten this indicating marriage.  If to keep the audience reminded that there is a wedding happening, there are many better ways of doing so.  Like showing everyone at Khurana's house busy preparing for the wedding.  Showing Geet with Dadi at the stores shopping, even including Anwesha.

15.   Is NT hatching her own plans as her trust in Arjun has gone sour?  Wow, I hope so. What a nice twist this would be… dare I wish…

16.   Where is Meera?

17.   Whereis Dev?

18.   Where is Sasha?

19.   I like that Maan gave Adi the first phone as Adi is his most loyal employee above all.

20.   For Maan Geet is more than an employee even before they had relationship and before they  named to their relationship.

21.   CVs and Nissar are dragging the wedding! How long are they planning on dragging wedding for?

22.   They are trying to build the Arjun-Awesha track before the wedding.  Why? hmmmm…..

23.   Geet looks pale? Are they preparing for the MC track? Or is Drashti not feeling well?

24.   Are creatives trying to give audience calmness before the "bomb" explodes?

25.   Will the try to use the Arjun-Anwesha track to help them in the future when GC goes to Nach Bailey?

Within the rubbish of today's episode lies a couple of hints.

1.       Geet telling Maan that he is keeping secrets when he tells her that Dadi's half hour rule is no longer indicates Maan and Geet will have misunderstandings regarding Maan keeping the secret of Arjun and his request of dropping charges against NT and that Dadi Ma agreed to this.

2.       Anwesha taking Maan's client file with her and that particular client that he had a meeting with today, seems like this will be Arjun's key to attempt destroying Khuranas and Geet.

3.       Anwesha seems to be the weakness of Maan or even Geet as even Anwesha knew that if she took Geet's name, Maan would calm down.  It showed that Maan would leave everyone and everything for Geet as we have seen many indications of this before.

Precap:  I am not gonna speculate.

A.      Wardrobe

Can you please give Geet different styles, different colors, and different patterns of Indian outfits to wear? 

Stop giving her the same style and same pattern outfit.

B.      Makeup and hair

Maan  is a guy and while I understand that you like to use eyeliner to bring out his eyes, it is too much.

For Maan you should use black-brown or brown and put on little or simply don't use.

Geet's make up needs to be changed.  She is fair in complexion.  So warm (minus beiges and peach type colors) and cool shades would be nice. 

Different hair styles would be nice.  Yes she is supposed to be simple, but simplicity does not equal boring.  There are other simple styles which her hair can be styled.

My speculations… (Addition is a)

a.       NT is structuring her own plan as she has lost trust in Arjun. She trusts herself more than ANYONE ELSE.

b.      Arjun will use Anwesha to get to Maan, but will fall in love with her in the process.

c.       NT's sentence to Adi will come into play once again "loyal employees of Maan Veerji, he'll need them."

d.      From Maan's repetitive dialogue about "as long as he is there nothing will happen to Geet" makes me think that may be for whatever reason he won't be there once due to circumstance and something will happen to Geet.

e.      NT brings in Sameera…

Here is what needs to happen…  (No changes)

1.    Who was NT's helper that dropped the chandelier which was supposed to kill Geet?

2.    The entire story of the entire Khurana Family and Family Members need to be told now.

3.    Anwesha needs to inquire about her bro Vicky and his wife NT and also Dev's Mom and Dev's sister.

4.    Dev needs to tell Maan everything that has happened from time he came out of jail because of NT to present including his deal with NT for exchange for family freedom.

5.     GEET NEEDS TO START CALLING MAAN "MAAN". (caps for emphasis only)

6.     I want to know exactly when and where NT got POAs, cause it wasn't when Maan was in the

hospital.

7.     Dev and Meera should go and speak to MSK regarding NT.

8.     Geet needs to give a public statement to the press saying that "she misunderstood the

situation and acted rash.  Maan is nothing like Dev and Maan is and will always be reputable.   The answer to your question is yes, Maan and I are getting married."

9.     I would like to see Dev slap NT with open palm then bring back to another slap with back of hands.

10.  Sasha needs to be put out of commission once and for all.  She should not have another hand

in causing any more damages to Geet or Maan as for an employee she has already got away with too much.

11.  Dev's mother and sister need to be mentioned as part of the criminal crew and be punished

too.

12.  Geet needs to know Meera's true ties to Khurana's family.

13.  Maan needs to become the ferocious tiger.  Remember his words to NT that if she made Geet

cried he would take revenge for each tear drop.  I don't think NT can pay this debt in its'

entirety in this lifetime.

14.  Maan still needs to know

i.   That NT poisoned Dadi's mind

ii.   That Dadi kicked Geet out of the house.

iii.   That NT lied to Geet about him not wanting to see her

iv.    That NT lied to Geet about the taveez and again Maan not wanting to see her

v.   That NT moved him from his original hospital room in order to prevent Geet from seeing

Him and that she stopped Geet at the door of his hospital room from entering to see him.

vi. That Sasha is the reason why the story came out at the office.

vii. Nasty Attitude insulted Geet and threw her into the pool.

viii. Sasha is working with NT and locked them in store room.

ix. Maan needs to know Pindi was working with NT.

Pari76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hello!

(pic credit - Lily)

SBS was cute (offscreen part)....... but has me confused (onscreen part).....either i'll have lots to share or nothing at all to write on....πŸ˜•

I have seen this.

just praying for sensible episode not cute or romantic alone

Guys did you all read this post : Dev to have a "Happy Ending" :X - Wake Up CVs!

Edited-

Dadi & Annie

Dadi & Annie's idea for fun ..is not funny after all .... they ended up keeping them away for a day & now this silly & petty issues spoiling their mood when they actually should be happy & planning for the big day ahead

Maan & Geet

"Treasure the love you receive above all. "

Both are not marrying a 'deewar' & both hold equal right to decided about wedding ......

it could be nice to see them both plan together ..not compete at it

pic-

" Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low. "

Loved to see Maan not give in & make every effort to reach to her, talk to her ......

All through the last day he made his best to talk to her be it getting on the nerves of Annie or staff ...be by trying to trick Dadi maa...or through letter ...

Geet all day was dying to meet him too but efforts made by her,
 if any
Maan does not know of them ..nor do viewers
besides her rushing out to welcome him after a work day with tea in hand for herself...

result pissed off Maan , who makes her know how his day went bad

And result a pissed off Geet ...who joins hand with Dadi & Annie to get back to him

Day & Night, went in fight .....

Next day holding knowledge of the fact that Dadi cheated & read his letter ...Maan tries to make up ...gifts her a mobile so that now no one can get in between them & such small misunderstandings coz of communication issues never arise ...

But new rule levied on him...

first Geet's Mayka rule, then Dadi's 30 min rule...now new one yet again

Now its Maan Singh Khurana you are dealing with ...he needs to know the reason for the 'no'

pic-

'Wife or Secretary'

She gives him the option & he chooses the one he can atleast be sure of....
But again its Geet you are dealing with....

She comes...but ......

pic-

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other
but in looking together in the same direction. "

She gives him the reason he wanted to know.....
she tells him that if he has right to be angry so she holds same right too & what good will phone do when there too he will end up fighting with her......

The day when she was planning to cook for him & he took her to office instead...she had realized how actually both wanted samething but were yet not seeing eachothers point & acting childish...

here atleast Maan was trying his best to talk..to get her to listen..yet again Hosiyarpur Express says her mind ..does not listen & zooms off

"Find the person who will love you because of your differences and
not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life. "

Maan Singh Khurana never quits....

pic-

just to give her the gift ...he ends up gifting the whole staff
& not as a gift ... but as a mark of gratitude

(I Love U Maan)

Maan's expression & words in this moment when he talks to the staff, but his heart only spoke to her ...
Best Moment of the Day for me

pic-

"May no gift be too small to give,
nor too simple to receive,
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness
and tied with love."

Content with having gifted her the cell he calls her &  his first call gets answered by Manisha ...not Geet ...though again a petty issue that now he knows not of as Geet dint about what Dadi did & why he was angry.....

This time its his turn...he feels all his efforts wasted & he tells her what he has been trying to say since last day

how much he is been dying to hear her voice ..how much he loves hearing her speak....

&
cuts the call

as he was cut out all through since last day when he made efforts to explain...

pic-

Nice Episode...bas

But still waiting for reasons...
1>where was Annie all this while?
2>Arjun & his new Company?

many more but issi ka jawab dai doh abhi

love
Nandita

Nandu I agree with you; all of it.  Just got tired of underlining, lol. 
Pari76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

a for aadat
b for baaraat
c for chand
d for dhadkan
e for ehsaas
f for farmaish
g for guzarish
h for haq
i for ishq aur imtehaan
j for jigar
k for kasish
l for lamhey
m for mohabaat
n for nautanki/ Nautanki ka idol Nissar πŸ˜‰
o for  odhni
p for pyar
q for qurbaani
r or rishta
s for saajan
t for tamanna
u for umr bhar ka saath
v for  mera vinu❀️
w for wada
x for x-tra love, hugs, kisses and moments 
y for yaadien
z for zaroorat

ABC of Maaneet/Vinu ki Nihu waali Prem Kahani!!

When DMG comes visiting Geet....!!

Pyar hai ... 
Issi liye toh takraar hai ....!!

Maan loves her soo much he wants her all to himself ... He doesn't perhaps realise she wants the same too !! being a girl she may not be able to say it the way he does ... but she finally lost it today !!That was the crux of the episode intertwined with cute sequences here and there ....

Scene 1:
The decorations coming in ...

Perhaps good times are on their way in terms of celebrations ... Maan thinks of Geet, and then he thinks she must come to him .. but he knows she cant on her own, so he makes sure she does ... if not as hone waala pati as the boss... !!! SMARTIE πŸ˜Š

Scene 2:
Geet and Maan

Woh aa toh jaati hai, but she gives it back to him ... she behaves just the way a secy is supposed to !! He melts lekin, she is effected, but she remembers she is hurt, she cant lose focus! 
But she is right ... He is so blinded by his love for her, he doesnt seem to see her love for him !!! How typical .... 
The decorations falling all over her, with her not taking the fone, is symbolic of their future life together, where he will shower her not just with material gifts but with loads of love, in his abode, in his heart .. and hence they chose his room to bring out the scene ...!!!

Scene 3:

Annie and Rathod

He see's her and she has not !! that means everything is planned ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Arjuns mastermind is at work .. and the trap is laid .. and the mix up of the files has to have some outcome...and it being the budget file cant be ignored !!!

Scene 4:

Maan and Staff

Hawaaldaar Maan Singh's mental state is a mess... usne gift nahi liya toh sare office ko fone dediya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beta Maan, shaadi ke baad bacche ke liye Mana karegi toh kya karoge???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Abhi ke liye ... it was aww so adorable ... shows to what lengths he can go to make her happy and to be with her ... ah ah!! offcourse without realising she wants to perhaps do the same too ... lagey raho beta ... i like where this is heading ....  the madder, and crazier the fight ... utna hi awesome and rocking hoga unka making up waala scene ...

waise ... aise karoge toh .... sacchi main aaloo ke paranthey banake khilaane padenge .. shaadi ke baad .. to make her khush .. πŸ˜³

As the shaadi is nearing, dono ko pata nahi chal raha kya kare .. issi liye ladh rahey hai ...
Ab Geet take a promise from him, these are all the fights you have had in your share ... shaadi ke baad no ladai ... no jhagda ... dher saara pyaar !!! 

It was another nice episode and i like the flow ....!!!
I only hope Dev gets a graceful exit ... like i said somewhere before ... I want Dev to bring Geet's parents as her wedding surprise for all the mess he created in her life ..
The last time, she got married no one knew, and her parents were silent witnesses to the whole thing ... Today ... the whole world is there at her wedding but her parents aint .. she may not say it .. but to a girl her parents are her biggest support system .. and if no one, her babaji should be here .. i loved the father-daughter scenes ... and the aangan bachpan waala gaana ...!!😭😭😭
So, basically hota yeh hai, he tells her, he doesnt want to mess her life anymore ... he says, he is ready to go to jail now, and before that he wanted her to have a complete wedding this time...!! and she shouldnt suffer cos of him!! 

I will miss Abhinav .... I remember meeting him once, when i went to the DMG set, he was sweet and nice ..!! he talked about bikes and stuff ...  πŸ˜Š Infact maine Geet usi ke liye dekhna shuru kia tha .. feels sad to think  he is leaving .. i wish him all the luck !!  Also Perrneet if she is quitting ... Hope she finds good work else where ...

The story has balanced out well finally !! aur aaj ke liye yeh bhashan lamba ho gaya...

I am dying to see the takraaar turn into a hot hot making up moment !!! πŸ€£

Love,
Niha

If I go by character, I would say the last two episodes made Geet look like a fool because she is the one who said that they should talk and sort out their problems so that they don't have any misunderstandings.

Why should Dev bring the same parents who learned to live without her?  The same parents who barely stood up for her? The same parents that stayed in a abusive home and allow their daughter tobe abused instead of taking her and leaving?  I hope that her family does not show up at the ending.

May be to a girl whose parents and parents by deeds and not title would be her support system,but in Geet's case her support system is Maan Singh Khurana and no one else.

I also think that the creatives have taken a horrible path regarding the story.

This is just my POV.
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
knock knock
koi hai ?
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was searching for this thread for the past half hr...finally found it.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vrush has been asking me to come to this thread for a long time but i was just too busy with work n had stopped visiting IF......

will be more regular now.... so jumping in here .....

@Nargis and Vrush...i was reading thru the old dens.... very old ones.... august,..... n gals i really miss ur posts..... those days were golden days of the show..... any way am gonna start my stint at 3I thread by pasting what i posted at devils den......

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago