Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

chandi .... main toh uss line ke baare main likhna bhool hi gayi .. ek baar meri dost ke saath yehi hua tha ...

i went to his gf and said ... "you know how horrible his taste is ..."
And then i realised ... oh shit yeh maine kya bol dia ... I do so many geet like things sometimes πŸ˜•

it was a sense of deja vu ...

Nihu meri power drink πŸ€—, love you too jaanu...Sweety hum sub mein Geet kahin na kahin basti hai...None of us perfect here...Aur waise bhi we are human, so dont wanna be perfect...Zindagi ka mazza bewakoofi kurne main hai....It's to boring to sit with some philosopher, and whole day hear hi/her lecture, haina haina haina?

Yaar tu itna acha dialogue kaise bhol sakti hai....waise i love your take, loved new ABC words.....

Muniza
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooja83

can any1 explain me how just one project's budget file can make khurana's bankrupt?

it isnt KC's account file..................
so 1 project can make khuran's bankrupt??????????????

omg the cvs can't be this big fools to show something silly as this ...not a commerce student i too know what to expect in a 'projects budget' file......it will only have quotation value of the project...estimated cost involved in the project ....bas nothing to do with Khurana's Company
&
seeing Arjun i don't feel bankruptcy is being planned ..if it was then it is dropped now all his aim ...minus Annie angle seems to be to spoil Maan's big day coz his sister's married life suffered as per his knowledge coz of Maan

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Jaanu meri Pooji, meri behna...This is show i know, and it's reel that's why i am saying, things will come in picture soon...If they would show every single emotions, feelings, expressions, and give answer to each and everything at the moment then behna yeh show sadiyon chaleyga,,,,Fiction aur zindagi ki yeh baat jaan lo ke hur cheez uske time se hoti hai, aur hur sawal ka jawab nahin hota hai...things goes by situation...In real life when we hur,t we cries, but sometime we cries alone that's only we can see and God can know, none can see our tears till we shows them...
Yeh show logically ja raha hai, they will definetely give answer to your question....Tum seedha seedha daikhna chahti ho, aur mujhe teede mein hi seedha dikhta hai lolz......

Muniza

wasnt funny at allπŸ˜•

u know arjun and annie's existence is beyond logic still u say everything is logical.....................................
did dey yet answered wat happened in dat 1 week leap? no na.........................
even dey r trying to give happy ending to sinner dev........................

yaar things r illogical sumwhere i know dat
but still i know its best show...............

but my point i m talking abt present not dat wat will happen in future................................
wen dey can bring dese nonexistent  bhai behn dey can bring in her parents too...........................

but do u think her parents were logical in trying to kill dere daughter 4 no mistake of her??????????

so just talk abt wat dey r showing in present coz wen u talk abt future den expect d unexpected..........

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Banno .. this may not be the file that would make him bankrupt .. but this could just be the start .... πŸ˜Š
also they needed a reason to bring Maan there .. so thats what it is !!

but if its sole excuse to bring maan dere den why wont dey show dat maan will come to know abt arjun being wedding planner???????????????????????????
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

omg the cvs can't be this big fools to show something silly as this ...not a commerce student i too know what to expect in a 'projects budget' file......it will only have quotation value of the project...estimated cost involved in the project ....bas nothing to do with Khurana's Company
&
seeing Arjun i don't feel bankruptcy is being planned ..if it was then it is dropped now all his aim ...minus Annie angle seems to be to spoil Maan's big day coz his sister's married life suffered as per his knowledge coz of Maan

@ red

may b possible.......................
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Chehre pe banawat ka ghussa

Aankho se chalakta pyaar bhi hai
Iss shaukh ada ko kya kahiye
Inkaar bhi hai Iqraar bhi hai

Uff uff uff, kya kehna aaj ki episode ka, full of MaanEet...Hume kya chahiye MaanEet MaanEet aur sirf MaanEet with logical story...Slowly slowly MaanEet story moving towards some jhakas scene.....Todays episode started with convo of phone and ended up on phone convo.....

Maan wanna gifted Geet a cell phone, but she doesnt wanna take it...Poor MSK ek naye rule se pareshaan....Zindagi ban gaiee hai ek naya rule....Fight was getting more hotter and hotter like MSKπŸ˜‰....

Dadi wanted Maan to meet the Rathode and plan the wedding day, but Kudi jumped and wanted to meet the guy...Loved Geet dialogue "aap shadi deewar se kur rahey hain, kursi se kur rahey hain, mujh se kur rahey haina, toh main decide karoungi" hahahahaha too good Geet, MSK ko diya jhatka...Loved an other dialogue of Geet "aap bhi meri choice hain" hahahahaha ab ke jhatka zara zor ka, Daadi and Annie laughed, so as MSK left speechless...Yeh hoiee na Idiotz waali baat.....Agar ek ho sair, toh dosra ban jaye sawa sair....Mazza aagaya...Geet harna mut, Muni ka naam kharab mut kurna kudi....Ban ja combination of patakha Kulu and MuniπŸ˜‰...

muni...i loved da dialog too.....Geet figtin lyk kuls n u?!?!😲MSK tho gayio!!πŸ˜†

Dialogue of the day "aap bhi meri choice hain"

MSK called Geet in the room, and wanted to know the reason of not taking the phone...Geet started writing the letter and asked the client name...Oye hoye "Likho meri hone waali biwi ka naam Geet", haila sounds so sweet na....Kudi gave valid points, seriously there is no use to take the phone, cause he would fight on phone as well...Main hoon apni life mein Maan aur Geet ka combination, so i really enjoyed their convo alot.....
Anyways instead of solving the issue, Geet started a new issue, poor MSK...Abhi bhi waqt hai MSK soch lo, kurna hai kudi se shaadi?

MSK gifted the whole company a cell phone, just for to be wife....Haila what an expressions, what a look, what an intensity..How sweetly he gifted her cell phone....very romantic, and haila mar jawan iss pyaar pur...

Iss pyaar ko main kya naam doon
bechain dil ko kaise aaram doon

Manisha didnt liked the color and changed his/her phone with Geet, and same time MSK called, and romantically asked "is she liked the phone?" πŸ€£...Haila Manisha ki toh lottery hi nikal gaiee, khush se phat gaiee lolz...Poor MSK got angry after heard her voice, poor Kudi, abb uske manane ki baari..Loved it how sweetly he said "tumhe toh baat nahin kurni, pur mera dil kurta hai tum se baat kurne" Awwwww MSK we can understand your feelings, appki bhavnao ki khaddar hai...No worries kudi will understand one day, not sure when?

Annie has gone to meet rathode, but the day was bad for her, i hope meeting will go smoothly...It's a symbolism, that she will puppet of Arjun hands, he will use her not Geet as MSK weakness.....

Precap: Annie was looking cute, and munda will definitely patao her, and use her, atleast in begining.....

Over all jhakas epi 10/10...Enjoyed every bit of it...love MaanEet romantic scenes as well...dialogues were superb....Finally kudi accepted the phone, but Manisha spoiled his mood...Now she has to manaofy him...Let see how? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@ CV's - Good work guysπŸ‘, keep rocking...We are on wait and watch mood, let see what you guys have in ur sleeves for us😊....

@ Vinu - Abb wapas aajao, hum tumhe kuch nahin kahienge...Pehle kabhi kuch kaha hai? Kuch poocha hai? Kuch maanga haiπŸ˜‰? Nahin na toh bas abb aajaoe meri Nihu ke Vinu😳.....

Muniza

Muniiiii meri reel lyf Massi...lovely take.......πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mere jeeju pops is missin....he doesnt love me n choti misti momma......he doesnt miss us...unhe humari koi fikar nahi....koi faraq nahi padtha unhe...hum jeeye ya maare😭😭...mommmmmaaaa...pops ko leke aao naaaaa......πŸ˜’
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wah wah wah !!! tu bhi nautanki karne lagi .. kya baat hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo the more the merrier !!!
AGL πŸ€—
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Most memorable shaadi...hmm let's see what we have here.

Maaneet just got up to take pheras. "Ruk jao. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti". They saw NT approaching them. Annie and Dadima run to hold her in place, both pulling her arms on either side, while she tries to move forward. Seeing this, Maan signals the pandit to read the mantras fast. Everything happens in fast forward thence. Maaneet seem to run around the holy fire, pandit rapping the mantras, audience throwing phool on Maaneet fast fast.

Arjun comes in and sees what is happening. He starts walking towards Maaneet but its too late. The 3 monkeys along with Adi have already bridged the gap towards him and are now holding him grounded with all force. Maan quickly fills Geet's maang, puts on a mangalsutra and they exchange warmalas. Once they are done, everyone else is all smiles but NT and Arjun. Maaneet hold their tongue out and do a thumbs down to them. Defeated, they both ease out and when everyone lets go of them, they run towards the mandap. But before they can reach Maaneet, everyone else is running behind them and so instead of going after Maaneet, they run in circles around the mandap to get rid of everyone following them. Tired, they all stop to get a breather and that's when Maaneet again pull their tongue out wiggling their thumb before running out of the hall themselves.

P.S. - Please pardon the order of the events. I am not married😳...so I don't know what comes first and in which order.

*Dol is running away from all the jootis and tamatars. She probably won't come back until Kullu has calmed down*

-honeydew- thumbnail
hehehe .. may be i am just readinf too much into it .. kal tak pata chal jayega ...

Originally posted by: pooja83

but if its sole excuse to bring maan dere den why wont dey show dat maan will come to know abt arjun being wedding planner???????????????????????????

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Guys ....Kya Hua aaj Thread Ko ???Why so slow only 8 pagesπŸ˜•
-honeydew- thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i dunno .. tum nahi ho na .. issi liye ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Guys ....Kya Hua aaj Thread Ko ???Why so slow only 8 pagesπŸ˜•