Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ek Phone Ki Farmaish ki thi.....Poori staff ko Mil gayi πŸ˜†???

Looks Like somebody is inspired by HUMRAAZ????

**Edited**

Hello PhamilyπŸ€—

I seriously have no Idea what all the Nok-Jhok is about???? I like Maaneet Fights it's always Cute, but both the fights (KM and KC) looks totally baseless and forced'..Why is their story not moving beyond a certain point???

On the Rathore topic both Maan and Geet were at loggerheads which symbolized that some where down the lane as the story progresses they would be in disagreement with each other, its when Ani ventured that Maan and Geet both agree on the fact that Ani would go to meet Rathore this symbolized that they would be there for Ani :

1 If Arjun targets Ani to destroy the Khurana's and she is left devastated.

2) If Arjun genuinely falls in love with Ani.

Ani calls Maan and asks him to come to the Event Organizers Office'.Initially he says no but the moment Geet's Name crops up he agrees to meet''This symbolized

1)The Budget File messing...Bankruptcy is smelling

2) For Geet and her happiness no matter how busy or away he is he would leave everything behind

3)Maan would surrender (Him agreeing to come) coz Ani is going to be the one targeted by Rathore (Arjun) and Geet is the Reason (Coz NT's revenge is towards Maan coz of Geet)

Ani-Arjun: Symbolism's related to the Ani-Arjun seq (Mirrorwala/HUMRAAZ seq) will unfold tomorrow along with the Episode''

Till then stay tuned this is Viji Signing off

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res atlast.. hate my stupid net..
HAPPY VICTORY DAY TO ALL OF MY BANGLADESHI FRND & ALL..😊😊😊

OH.. keya karo iss stupid net ka.. pereshan ho gaye main.😑...any ways guys.. kalke episode kaise lagi? mujhe bohut acha laga.. first maneet cute fight.. then another mobile fight.. par geet ne reject kar di maan ki gift koπŸ˜•..  acha nahi laga mujhe..mujhe laga geet over react kar rahi hain.... par maan ki gussa or determine mind bohut acha laga..😳 manisha ki act v acha lagaπŸ˜†
ab maan gusse me hain pata nahi geet osko manayege or nahi..ovarall nice episode.. except rjun part..😑
love u..
reea

Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuls11

MY another note for Cvs..Please promote your show well....I dont understand when you show good things why you air negative promo....shaadi is coming and we are getting Arjun promo..Why not a GRANND MARRIAGE PROMO.....we want most memorable merriage of MAnneet like Akhsra Natik or Ragini-Ranvir....During those time these shows enjoy glorious TRP......More SBS SBB (but not leak suspence) till marriage that worked really well for TRPS....from last week you were high on wednesday and thrusday....When you aired precap at 8.30...it was nice idea...had good jump on your scale..promote it well....execellent product doesn't sell until its well marketed...when you are on most competed time slot...you take it lightly...only picstures on FB doesnt work enough now as promotion,.....which is evident from alst week monday TRP.....

Most memorable shaadi...hmm let's see what we have here.

Maaneet just got up to take pheras. "Ruk jao. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti". They saw NT approaching them. Annie and Dadima run to hold her in place, both pulling her arms on either side, while she tries to move forward. Seeing this, Maan signals the pandit to read the mantras fast. Everything happens in fast forward thence. Maaneet seem to run around the holy fire, pandit rapping the mantras, audience throwing phool on Maaneet fast fast.

Arjun comes in and sees what is happening. He starts walking towards Maaneet but its too late. The 3 monkeys along with Adi have already bridged the gap towards him and are now holding him grounded with all force. Maan quickly fills Geet's maang, puts on a mangalsutra and they exchange warmalas. Once they are done, everyone else is all smiles but NT and Arjun. Maaneet hold their tongue out and do a thumbs down to them. Defeated, they both ease out and when everyone lets go of them, they run towards the mandap. But before they can reach Maaneet, everyone else is running behind them and so instead of going after Maaneet, they run in circles around the mandap to get rid of everyone following them. Tired, they all stop to get a breather and that's when Maaneet again pull their tongue out wiggling their thumb before running out of the hall themselves.

P.S. - Please pardon the order of the events. I am not married😳...so I don't know what comes first and in which order.

*Dol is running away from all the jootis and tamatars. She probably won't come back until Kullu has calmed down*
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Maaneet just got up to take pheras. "Ruk jao. Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti". They saw NT approaching them. Annie and Dadima run to hold her in place, both pulling her arms on either side, while she tries to move forward. Seeing this, Maan signals the pandit to read the mantras fast. Everything happens in fast forward thence. Maaneet seem to run around the holy fire, pandit rapping the mantras, audience throwing phool on Maaneet fast fast.

Arjun comes in and sees what is happening. He starts walking towards Maaneet but its too late. The 3 monkeys along with Adi have already bridged the gap towards him and are now holding him grounded with all force. Maan quickly fills Geet's maang, puts on a mangalsutra and they exchange warmalas. Once they are done, everyone else is all smiles but NT and Arjun. Maaneet hold their tongue out and do a thumbs down to them. Defeated, they both ease out and when everyone lets go of them, they run towards the mandap. But before they can reach Maaneet, everyone else is running behind them and so instead of going after Maaneet, they run in circles around the mandap to get rid of everyone following them. Tired, they all stop to get a breather and that's when Maaneet again pull their tongue out wiggling their thumb before running out of the hall themselves.

P.S. - Please pardon the order of the events. I am not married😳...so I don't know what comes first and in which order.

*Dol is running away from all the jootis and tamatars. She probably won't come back until Kullu has calmed down*

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
imagine geet takes off her lehnga choli and is seen wearing a T and jeans.....................maan saying i anticipated dis so i m ready to run.........................chuha dil daud NT billi aayi🀣

dey all might b wearing sports shoes  in order to do dis bhagambhag.........................🀣🀣
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dol : The scene described seems awfully familar....what was the movie name? Akshay Khanna/Kareena starrer......evil Nani, Brahmachri brothers, Kadoos dadaji etc etc......wrecking my brains but simply cannot recollect.....

I think Maan should say goodbye to Gurgaon(was it?) project! Budget file at enemy camp & all.......story a bit predictable......let's wait to watch for tomorrow's take to be proved wrong.

Do not understand why Maan is arguing with Geet on not so important matters and NOT discussing matters important for the betterment of their future relationship - Arjun/NT meeting @ office & Dadi's decision.

Geet banging the file leading to decoration materials flying "sky high" was a bit OTT.  What was the need for this scene?

Annie darling getting all ready to seduce the wedding planner ..........& the wedding planner (WP) all hot & bothered!! Pata chala, Maaneet ke shaadi decoration ke chakar mein, annie aur WP ne bhaag kar shaadi kar li! 
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

DOl u definitely desevre jhooti chappals for this type of prediction.....I told u to write mindblowing OS...which they can cope for marriage not this type of khachra....samjhi....I want shaadi whch can beat raini rnavir shaadi....the best shaadi of tellywwood....which ran for 2 motnhs....with eveyr single....rasam...vaise punjabi ki shaadis itni mast hoti hai....aur dikha kya rahe hai...sangeet....Mahnedi....haldi...if they wnat idea...what marriage I want ...better they wtahc Vivah or HAHK....not ur crappy khachra idea from Ekta idiot box...NO.....Arjun Arjun promo.until shaadi
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Dol : The scene described seems awfully familar....what was the movie name? Akshay Khanna/Kareena starrer......evil Nani, Brahmachri brothers, Kadoos dadaji etc etc......wrecking my brains but simply cannot recollect.....

I think Maan should say goodbye to Gurgaon(was it?) project! Budget file at enemy camp & all.......story a bit predictable......let's wait to watch for tomorrow's take to be proved wrong.

Do not understand why Maan is arguing with Geet on not so important matters and NOT discussing matters important for the betterment of their future relationship - Arjun/NT meeting @ office & Dadi's decision.

Geet banging the file leading to decoration materials flying "sky high" was a bit OTT.  What was the need for this scene?

Annie darling getting all ready to seduce the wedding planner ..........& the wedding planner (WP) all hot & bothered!! Pata chala, Maaneet ke shaadi decoration ke chakar mein, annie aur WP ne bhaag kar shaadi kar li! 

i guess it was HULCHUL movie sweets

i agree bickering is getting useless now............if it continues it will lose essence...................why dey r shown like dis all time............few times is ok but all time over stupid isues is really not happening............

moreover annie took maan's file instead of watever file she was supposed to carry wid her clearly shows how irresponsible she is and she will b d reason 4 mess dis time................

graffiti scene was really too repititive and didnt appeal...........................

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

DOl u definitely desevre jhooti chappals for this type of prediction.....I told u to write mindblowing OS...which they can cope for marriage not this type of khachra....samjhi....I want shaadi whch can beat raini rnavir shaadi....the best shaadi of tellywwood....which ran for 2 motnhs....with eveyr single....rasam...vaise punjabi ki shaadis itni mast hoti hai....aur dikha kya rahe hai...sangeet....Mahnedi....haldi...if they wnat idea...what marriage I want ...better they wtahc Vivah or HAHK....not ur crappy khachra idea from Ekta idiot box...NO.....Arjun Arjun promo.until shaadi

kul abhi mehndi,haldi,sangeet k dur dur tak koi signs nahi hai.........................so just wait and bear wid arjun..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

delhi k bestest wedding planners k office ki lift is such a showdown.................🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow ... like always ... bolne ki kya zaroorat hai .. mujhe bhi sam-to-sam feelings ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bhool na jaana
door na jaana
oh jaane jaana
pyar nibhana
tum ho tum ho tumhi ho
sanam mere humraaz !!!

Originally posted by: rickks

Ek Phone Ki Farmaish ki thi.....Poori staff ko Mil gayi πŸ˜†???

Looks Like somebody is inspired by HUMRAAZ????

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

wow ... like always ... bolne ki kya zaroorat hai .. mujhe bhi sam-to-sam feelings ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bhool na jaana
door na jaana
oh jaane jaana
pyar nibhana
tum ho tum ho tumhi ho
sanam mere humraaz !!!

oho viji

ani ka mirror scene was also from humraaz.....................
i guess dey watched it few days back only.........................🀣