Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 6)

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Kavya ..beautiful post Thumbs Up.so true ..even if the episode was sad....arohi realises ..time they spent together...t there was some true moments ...she saw love in Arjun's eyes and that much at least she believes is true.and she is not disgusted by it .he touching her soul made her smile ..even if  sadly..will take her time to get over her hurt but at least knowing some true moments they spent ..will comfort her .hope so  
  and i loved to read all of Ur guesses what will happen ..next ..marriage ,moving to another city and all ..Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming
   @shikhaaaaa ..Hug  .so good to see Ya .and loved Ur take.
 shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 15 December 2010 at 11:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranikaPraniiaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I hope billu - makarand or even better Arjun tries to sneak into this ahluwalia party to convince Arohi.. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

@Kavya ..beautiful post Thumbs Up.so true ..even if the episode was sad....arohi realises ..time they spent together...t there was some true moments ...she saw love in Arjun's eyes and that much at least she believes is true.and she is not disgusted by it .he touching her soul made her smile ..even if  sadly..will take her time to get over her hurt but at least knowing some true moments they spent ..will comfort her .hope so  
  and i loved to read all of Ur guesses what will happen ..next ..marriage ,moving to another city and all ..Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming
   @shikhaaaaa ..Hug  .so good to see Ya .and loved Ur take.
 shilpa
thanks shilpa  Tongue  loved reading urs too,  bold part  Clap  so true it shows how sweet she is ,  she is not disgusted by it instead she actually realises what he wanted to say to her in the end. Embarrassed

what is ur guess for tomorrow LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
superb takes everyone,  loved reading them  Thumbs Up.   as some of u mentioned  the name  singhania  is  the  big hurdle for him ,   hope he realises soon  what kind of family he is backing up.

Shika I agree he should be in  arohi's family ,    he needs all that laad pyar. 

eshu loved reading it ,   I know gauri ka effort se chachu par kuch to asar hua , thats what I too wrote. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i edited earlier todayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

@kavya Part 1 Arjun as Arjun

uno i was thinking in another perspective!
Arjun is shown of a character who has always need to prove himself while Arohi is shown always been surrendered with love and hapiness!

Putting this character in a broader image, it is true that some way or another, God tests the capacity of someone! Life is a learning cycle and someone 'ripened' by facing struggle in his/her life!

The maturity of Arjun can be said that this guy has always need to prove himself! He has to build a shield within himself to survive and to those who hold closely! This is how he develops the strong fearless character in him! He is not an angry man but he has grown to a smart charming person! He is shrewd because he knows perfectly what image he projects to whom! No one until Arohi came in his life for him to show this hidden real soft self of him! RPS took Arjun home because of that shield he built around him! The sparkling lion nature who knows how to defend himself and how to defend others! High IQ in a way as he is supposed to think like a criminal's mind that make him always outsmart the law! He has developed to be a daring person,mature and mysterious charm! Someone that is attractive in others' eyes as he is supposed to have the physical beauty that match to his mysterious personality! He has always been focused as he knows that this life he is indebted! In a very young age,he had to make a decision - to grow a gangster on the streets as there are two more friends he will not leave or to have a shelter of the family! Arjun seems he has never known his family which is why he does not know his birthday! He never really knows what is a family like and when he reaches the Singhania family,for him he is getting other toddler of his age and will grow beautifully! he least expected that his bringing here is only for him to stay the way he is! fark itna hein,street mein no paisa aur Singhania family he will never lack wealth! He has grown a sort of inculcating in his mind that he will need to pay this favour till death! Even the Singhania let him think like this! He has never complained of anything,he is happy the way he is because if some actions can bring advantage to Mr Singhania,so why not! Then he is still with his friends and his sister is so lovely! So finally it was not a bad decision for him to opt in here!
Yet, Arjun never had an opportunity to let the 'bud' open! Despite living for others, he has kept the voidness and numbness in his life! Why? Does an orphan does not have the right to smile? Does an orphan does not have the right to live his life? Can money buy everything?
Arjun becomes someone who is daring but timid! Timid in the sense he fils himself with introvert nature and learn he can't trust anyone,even if his family stands by his side! The only one he can share some sweet words remained his bosom friends!
A moment came in his life where a girl comes in his life! Start as a stranger who just crossed his way to the extent that the last job that was very crucial because of this girl could not succeed! Fit of rage in his smart mind,he knows that there is only one way to save his 'saviour' - that of a filthy idea - but it is not filthy in a criminal's mind - 'ek sauda - ladki ki jaan for his father.'
Kismat ka khel they ya kuch aur? Dushman ke aag mein,pyar ho rahe they, koi aur se nahin,khud dushman se! Kyun????????
Arjun was already touched by the sweet words of a mysterious girl in the masquerade party where he just wanted to talk endlessly! He has no idea why he was pulling towards this girl like this! On one side he was happy that this girl is different,he sense what he holds most! He find a click in between then! Not knowing that Arohi is the same girl,he gets the click back with Arohi next to him!
Awww her innocence and childlike purity in heart and character have been drugs to him! He was being blown away to the extent he feels she is someone who he can be he! the 6 days turned to be the days where he was Arjun as Arjun! Happiness and togetherness felt his life when he is with Arohi! To the extent that he was not being abl to hear Arohi thinking of him as a vile person! He showed her  he is not! He has not realised whether it is love or something that he is strongly attracted! He felt as safe as a child in a mother's lap! He knew that this person will never hurt him! Sense back to his own action! He realised that the person who will not hurt him in his life,he is hurting the same person! He is using this person for his saviour! He can not feel a tear in her eyes but then he is the one deceiving him! Our Arjun has been kissed by an angel! A breath next to her is like water to that bud in his heart that could not open! Abundance of love,he can only feel with Arohi! Arohi is his worship in a sense! Arohi is also the shadow of Arjun,she will not let death to come to Arjun! Arohi does not realise what she is for him(will come soon about Arohi) but the  6days the audience gets to see the real Arjun! A kind heartred soft natured guy who was being healed from voidness with Arohi! The guy has fallen in love just like the bee who comes for the pollen of the flower! In Arjun's side,it is slow and steady! He actually mesmerised and captured everything of Arohi to the extent he forgot that once he was the one who attacked Arohi! The flute music actually depicts the calm and soft character of Arjun who is looking for a hand to eliminate the darkness in him!
Arjun means as his name 'white' with Arohi and rests is for him now to decide is RPS his saviour or Arohi?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
wow!! i can see so many ppl online hereTongue its 1:20 AM here n i came to reserveLOL

yet to read your take guyz...
Eshu..awe..u are done wit your xam...!!Dancing hope mineAngry gets over soon tooOuch

btw..guyz...do u feel KMH is goin too fast...?or wat do u think can b shown in the rest of teh epis...say if it is made for 150 only?

Anjali ki bacchi..Embarrassed muje kyun badnam karti ho?LOL

EDITED*

i liked Arohi n Dadi's convo..i m glad Aro told dadi all that she wanted to say...Dadi's reaction was normal..aww..i jus love dis concept of this gal falling for a criminalWink

Arjun n Sis'.. i m soo glad that he also shared his feelings wit someone.. sis really seems sweet...hope she remains like dis..

Mr & Mrs RPSAngry RPS!!! how evil!!! they never gave him love coz of wich he never loved life hence was never afraid of death but now he fears dat Arjun would start loving his life if he got the love n care from someone.. i m waitin for that day wen Arjun will b afraid to dieWink but seriously i want Arohi to give him all the love he always yearned for.. hope Aro makes his life beautiful...loved all the lines till hereClap
btw...wasnt it the same night suit Paddy wore in KMH1 that Mrs.Singhania wore last night?ROFL
Mrs.Singhania is finally given few words to speakClap otherwise shez der only to add glamorLOL

i dint like the family drama at the breakfast table...ok...!! we understand dat u guyz are sad but all this while wen Aro was kidnapped were u ppl starving?ConfusedLOL

so finally one complication solved..Gauri n Arjun's...nice to see that Rajveer is impressed wit GauriLOL n Gauri feels disgusted for havin loved a criminal... glad dat creatives handled it well now...so Gauri is no more the third angle in Arjuhi's love story..

guyz..is it only me who feel that dese days the epi gets over soon? or m i greedy? i cant get enough of them in the half an hr we get..
though ppl are complainin that it is bein rushed...yet i feel it has slowed down for this weekD'oh may b coz we aint gettin anythin funny dese daysLOL

Edited by shibz - 16 December 2010 at 4:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Pranii-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@shibz yeah exam over but full too 10k words of 2 disserts on my head! but today party mood! so i am with technos and chilling here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index