Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 5)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@kavyasam: Loved your take! You're right. The episode did clear out many things regarding how Arjun and Arohi are really feeling. And I swear, its getting on my nerves that instead of thanking God that Arohi is safe and sound, they're more concerned with 'kahin izzat par aanch na aa jaye". I watch this show called Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani (not so shocking seeing my siggies) wherein the female protagonist is also forced to spend a night in the male protagonist's house to save her life. Obviously questions are raised and she's upset and he asks her, "Do you really care more for your reputation than your life??" Same thing thing here! They care more about the reputation than the fact that Arohi is safe. Ok, I can't say that they don't care about Arohi. Clearly, they are sad that Arohi is not who she used to be and they're trying everything within there means to cheer her up but somewhere, they are afraid that this may affect her chances of getting a good groom. As Kartar Sir said, "Koi bade dill wala hee iss cheez ko andekha karega." I mean, hallo?? You don't need a big heart, just a small little brain to know that Arohi's character cannot be questioned because she was kidnapped! Thats common sense. I don't blame the family but the society who looks at a girl this way with zero fault of hers! Raped girls are made to feel embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, as if its was their fault! Their characters are questioned. Instead of supporting her, comforting her, help her get justice, they continuously remind her of the torture she was subjected to! I see no reason for such girls to be made to feel like outcastes. They should be accepted wholeheartedly by the society!
Umm....kuch zyada ho gaya na?? Oops, I really got carried away!!
So coming back to the point, I loved your take. You made me see the positive side of the negativity that Arjuhi's relationship is currently going throughEmbarrassed
thanks , I loved ur take too,  its fab. 

I really thot society is changing or changed for best.    I will be happy if they put an end to questioning her any further ,  this much was needed for them to know  if  she is ok or not ,   considering the fact that being in the  cops profession they might have seen many such cases and are worried for her.   But  being an educated and  forward thinking family  they should not hold it against her life.  off topic - If you have seen the movie laga chunri mein daag,  it is revolutionary considering our country's backdrop.   there are ppl  who  think beyond all this. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I really thot society is changing or changed for best.    I will be happy if they put an end to questioning her any further ,  this much was needed for them to know  if  she is ok or not ,   considering the fact that being in the  cops profession they might have seen many such cases and are worried for her.   But  being an educated and  forward thinking family  they should not hold it against her life.  off topic - If you have seen the movie laga chunri mein daag,  it is revolutionary considering our country's backdrop.   there are ppl  who  think beyond all this. 

I haven't seen Laaga Chunari Mein DaagTongue

I feel they will put some emphasis on this to bring twists and turns in the story. Maybe she won't find another groom so she'll end up marrying Arjun?Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Eshu11
StarStarStarStarStar
awesome Kavya! I love the way you too take it on a positive note and like on my previous post,you are in the same line of thoughts with me!
Oh family family family family - 'actually showing the point that Arohi said in episode 1, she does not like to share with her family as they are over protective'

& the bit on chiku-arohi ke alliance - this gonna b interesting as for sure tht Arohi will refuse!
hmmmm - still looking how the 'runaway' sequence coming,lolTongue
[/QUOTE]
thanks nisha,  I too want  arohi to refuse.   poor chiku.    But  you think runaway sequence will be there   I like  the earlier option that u put in them both going away from the city  only   to meet again in the new city. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
saddd..but luved it...best quotes were arjun s i m sorry.....n arohi s  pata nahi mujhe uske jhoot ne zyada dard diya hai ya uski judaai ne.......yaar ab jaldi se better ker do...n dying to see arjun in arohi s party..hero k bgair party no way ekta jii...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I feel they will put some emphasis on this to bring twists and turns in the story. Maybe she won't find another groom so she'll end up marrying Arjun?Day Dreaming

so many options now ,  ending up marrying him    Embarrassed or  moving to another city  and agin run into him  LOL  both are good.   either way it will be intense.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianPraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

saddd..but luved it...best quotes were arjun s i m sorry.....n arohi s  pata nahi mujhe uske jhoot ne zyada dard diya hai ya uski judaai ne.......yaar ab jaldi se better ker do...n dying to see arjun in arohi s party..hero k bgair party no way ekta jii...

yeah hero k bgair no party ,    somehow he shld try to meet her to clear up things and end up at the party.

PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

so many options now ,  ending up marrying him    Embarrassed or  moving to another city  and agin run into him  LOL  both are good.   either way it will be intense.

Well, as long as Arjuhi are together, I really don't care!!Dancing

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Tehru - I don't watch KMH but I saw a scene of arjun and arohi on youtube the other day
it was a scene in the lift and they looked so cuteDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index