Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 4)

shaaly Newbie
shaaly
shaaly

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
very sad episode,, want to see both of them together again!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Cry really felt sad wen arjuhi criedCry
lyked dj's n arohi's cnversation....
"usne mujhe zaror chua hai "........ n arohi's stand ws good !! her mind says to gt arjun who lied to her...bt heart still loves him Embarrassed
n she knws dat deir relation wasnt a lie... dere ws smthng unknwn !!
omg thank god !! atleaast she dint feel arjun's love was a lie .......... dats true loveWinkDay Dreaming
aluwalia's r realy lovely .... hw swet dey also felt sad wen arohi ws quiet .. n dey even refused to have beakfast coz of d absence of arohi Smile
bt dis singhanias AngryAngry HATE DEM !!
i thoght rudra has sm sort of love fr arjun .... bt no Dead!!
arjun s nt ready to lave his family bhind at anycost !!
bt wat ds singhania's has fr arjun !!
ek taraf michael even tried to kill arjun Shocked
poor arjun Cry
d way arjun opened his mind infrnt of rashi ws really touching !!
she too knws dat her family only ruined arjun's life.... she might b knwing dat her family was using arjun fr dier benifits ........... !!! n never loved arjun !!Cry
                           also wat arjun said ws rite.. a heart break doesnt make any noise .... Cry
arjun n arohi r meant fr each otherHeart dis separation only make dem undrstand dat dey cant leave each other.......... 
liked :
    kal ho na ho heart beat version !! (it always haunted me W*H prasha scenes Ouch nw have a reason to love dis song ..... cz nw it reminds me arjuhi Hug
    gouri's actions to make arohi hapy (hmm althoh it dint wrkd out, rajvir lyked it so nt bad beta.... aise hi karo.. u ll win ur hubby's heart atleastLOLLOL)
    rashi's attitude twrds arjun (atleast dere s sm1 who cares abt our boy 
    arohi's family........Ermm
dislyked :
     mr n mrs   RPS .... hw rude ?? always ruined arjun 's life
anyways arjuhi made me ccry Cry
n last wrds by arohi ws eally gd 
          wat makes her sad???? arjun's lie or his seperation????? 
"beta both !! coz he s ur love ur life ur everythn...... so hw can u b happy wen he s nt W*H u ??
                            nw w8ng fr next epiSmile
so gdnite guyss

Comments on the bolded ones:
aluwalia's r realy lovely .... hw swet dey also felt sad wen arohi ws quiet .. n dey even refused to have beakfast coz of d absence of arohi Smile
'Is Ekta Devi hearing me,guys????ROFL Well this is a very positive note guys because as I was saying to my previous post,Arohi will need to experience the loneliness and numbness of Arjun's life for her to understand 'it is deep love' and I am happy that it is happening quickly! It matches to the sulkiness of the 'childlike' character of Arohi and on this,for sure,her chirpiness mood will come very soon.'
i thoght rudra has sm sort of love fr arjun / rashi's attitude twrds arjun (atleast dere s sm1 who cares abt our boy 
I love this point too - it is going like the turning point I was expecting to have! It is true,Aparna,Arjun is only being loved by his friends and sister and even little bro is cool towards him! For others,he is just 'sort of robbot' whose remote control is on RPS's hand!
  gouri's actions to make arohi hapy (hmm althoh it dint wrkd out, rajvir lyked it so nt bad beta.... aise hi karo.. u ll win ur hubby's heart atleastLOLLOL)
Right, that is how 'the love after wedding' will grow between GAuri/Rajveer! Both of them sure will have a soft corner because of Arohi and then they too will realise,oops,pyar mein phas gayaROFL The only good thing 'woh shaadi shuda hein'! Expecting to see how Arjun melt for Arohi,we will see such a soft side from Rajveer tooSmile
wat makes her sad???? arjun's lie or his seperation?????
I am taking this on a positive note! This is only the realisation that yes,the deep infactuation has a name now! It is filtered love! Arjuhi tum bhi to phas gaye! ROFL 

I forgot on whose notes it was when DJ is not siding Arohi! Well we must not expect DJ to turn for Arohi so soon because first of all DJ will stand as a wife and she will not want something that cause pain to her hubby,well it is a torn situation and she has not yet seen the soft corner of Arjun for her to realise that Arohi is not wrong! Also she is thinking how is it possible when Arohi is engaged to Chikku! There must be more light to shed in her side too for her to let Arohi goes to her lover!

RPS - Mr & Mrs
Again,it is the love for each other, a similar love of like Lady Macbeth and Macbeth,partners in crime,they will not leave each other side,even if it concerns the happiness of a child as their couple relationship stands beyond! The only one who can defy her hubby is Rashi as she genuinely has sisterly affection towards Arjun!

I am happy these themes are showing very quickly that mean they won't stretch a lot in the misunderstanding too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Eshu11

@Neethi I might die of a heart attack if I fail this paper coz I ripped itROFL

About the question on why a girl is being kidnapped it is so fussy!
Well Neethi,no matter how much emancipation and independence of thought girls are but the truth at some point of time society shows it 'its a man's world'
Society has binded lots of 'stigma' with womanhood! Forgetting that even earth is a 'mother', with the ego and sarcasm of a man, he likes to show woman down, at times in way of honour and self esteem (beause thts the most impt for a girl - her self esteem,even for a man,but most men who are no longer chivalric,have their eyes ego-binded:-)

Thats not fair!! Its not her fault she got kidnapped!! I swear, this is ridiculous! The poor girl got kidnapped and all people care about is "OMG! She was with a stranger for so many days." Ugh! DisgustingOuch

@Shilpa: Thank youBig smile

I agree with both of you ,   Its not fair for the girl  who's been kidnapped ,  at the same time society wants to do what it likes best ,   bring down ppl's self esteem.   It all depends on how the family and the girl hold up and snub such accusations.    I am guessing somehow the big party they are planning to throw will  end the cheeku - arohi alliance and I want it to be from Arohi's side.    I am not sure abt how chiku will react but his parents may not be so broad minded. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Kavya...loved ur take....ClapClap
and yhh...the flashbackl scene was really really sweet and emotional....Embarrassed...well executed...and loved the male version of sad song...Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Well Neethi,no matter how much emancipation and independence of thought girls are but the truth at some point of time society shows it 'its a man's world'
Society has binded lots of 'stigma' with womanhood! Forgetting that even earth is a 'mother', with the ego and sarcasm of a man, he likes to show woman down, at times in way of honour and self esteem (beause thts the most impt for a girl - her self esteem,even for a man,but most men who are no longer chivalric,have their eyes ego-binded:-)

Thats not fair!! Its not her fault she got kidnapped!! I swear, this is ridiculous! The poor girl got kidnapped and all people care about is "OMG! She was with a stranger for so many days." Ugh! DisgustingOuch

Actually Neethi, it is showing something beyond this!
I will soon write on it as title - Innocence in Experience filthy world - can it survive? well I will answer to this there!
So party mood to go so deep in this one! soon! as me 2 yet to watch the episodes!
enjoying reading all of ur takes guys

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@kavyasam: Loved your take! You're right. The episode did clear out many things regarding how Arjun and Arohi are really feeling. And I swear, its getting on my nerves that instead of thanking God that Arohi is safe and sound, they're more concerned with 'kahin izzat par aanch na aa jaye". I watch this show called Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani (not so shocking seeing my siggies) wherein the female protagonist is also forced to spend a night in the male protagonist's house to save her life. Obviously questions are raised and she's upset and he asks her, "Do you really care more for your reputation than your life??" Same thing thing here! They care more about the reputation than the fact that Arohi is safe. Ok, I can't say that they don't care about Arohi. Clearly, they are sad that Arohi is not who she used to be and they're trying everything within there means to cheer her up but somewhere, they are afraid that this may affect her chances of getting a good groom. As Kartar Sir said, "Koi bade dill wala hee iss cheez ko andekha karega." I mean, hallo?? You don't need a big heart, just a small little brain to know that Arohi's character cannot be questioned because she was kidnapped! Thats common sense. I don't blame the family but the society who looks at a girl this way with zero fault of hers! Raped girls are made to feel embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, as if its was their fault! Their characters are questioned. Instead of supporting her, comforting her, help her get justice, they continuously remind her of the torture she was subjected to! I see no reason for such girls to be made to feel like outcastes. They should be accepted wholeheartedly by the society!
Umm....kuch zyada ho gaya na?? Oops, I really got carried away!!
So coming back to the point, I loved your take. You made me see the positive side of the negativity that Arjuhi's relationship is currently going throughEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Praniiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Actually Neethi, it is showing something beyond this!
I will soon write on it as title - Innocence in Experience filthy world - can it survive? well I will answer to this there!
So party mood to go so deep in this one! soon! as me 2 yet to watch the episodes!
enjoying reading all of ur takes guys

Cool! Looking forward to thatBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

LOVED IT.  Day Dreaming  u all thinking why I am not sad,   this epi gave insight to so many things,  Arohi admitting she still loves him as much as she hates Heart , Arjun  lost in her thoughts that he doesnt even notice RPSEmbarrassed (thats right  rps u are gone man) ,  and   RPS getting a clue of  what arjun is going through. Thumbs Up.  

Loved arohi's convo with DJ and arjun's with raashi. Thumbs Up  as arohi starts saying usne mujhe chua with a smile ,  DJ's expressions change Thumbs Up  , I like how arohi puts it ki usne mere  man ko chua ,  dil ki apni rules hote hai hai and how  on whatever was true from his side is shadowed by his  lies that she is not able to make out the difference and accepts she loves and hates him at the same timeClap.  while arjun is thinking  that she hates him , he is not able to forget  her questioning  eyes,  but he doesnt tell his sister the  truth  that he too  loves herEmbarrassed.   Both of them accepting that  they are changed ppl now.   The pain and love very brilliantly put across by karan and  kritika. Clap

(I really wonder why so much emphasis is being put on  'did he touch you' ,  as in did u both cross limits, I mean the family should be aware of that but it should not put a limit on her life,  I thot those days are gone behind and now all that matters  is the girl safe now or not .  are the cvs planning  a future track based on this, I hope not , right now  the way they are showing the  effect of reality is really good.)

Arjun's identity is surfacing Thumbs Up ,  while arjun says  to his sister that he will never deter from his family Embarrassed ,  RPS thinks differently,   Infact he  knows arjun better than  anybody  else.  He is aware arjun  is deprived of love  and  when he finds it and  commits  to this love it wont be good for  them ( I mush say his evil mind is brilliant).   He  is aware of arjun's feelings for arohi  and his evil mind at work  , not good Ouch. (tum jitna bhi try karo rudra unko alag nahi  kar sakte, unko kismat ne already mila diya hai )  The actor is excelent  again  with his lines and acting. 

Highlight today -  Both of them remembering each other.   Arohi knows Arjun wanted to say ILU Heart.   As he remembers  her ILU he says 'I am sorry'  Embarrassed  and a tear rolls down   while
she is saying I can never fogive you  Ouch ,   loved the scene Clap ,   their hearts  are so much connected Clap.   Flashbacks and bg score good Thumbs Up   ( but I still think they can use something else other than kal ho na ho tune, it was used in PKB already) ,     and there is  no need to say karan kritika were fab here. Clap

Family scene was good, everybody deciding to make arohi   happy  Thumbs Up (everyone acted well here Clap)   and gauri trying to cheer up arohi with a girl tonic  did chachu get a hint abt what might cheer gauri up if needed?Wink.    When gauri says 'sharm aati hai ki maine kabhi usse pyar ki thi'  Angry   dont think she will hate arjun when she finds out later  that arjun is a genuine person and arjuhi are in love   she will go back to her on/off mode Silly .  

I love arohi's last   line 'itna pyar ki , mujhy uski jhoot ki jyada dard hai ki  uski judaai ki'  Embarrassed  wish arjun can listen to this line,  he is  under the impression she hates him.  today hearts did not break instead got connected a little again.  Thumbs Up.

StarStarStarStarStar
awesome Kavya! I love the way you too take it on a positive note and like on my previous post,you are in the same line of thoughts with me!
Oh family family family family - 'actually showing the point that Arohi said in episode 1, she does not like to share with her family as they are over protective'

& the bit on chiku-arohi ke alliance - this gonna b interesting as for sure tht Arohi will refuse!
hmmmm - still looking how the 'runaway' sequence coming,lolTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index