Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Originally posted by Chill_Out

-Edited-

Memorable quotes:

Arohi: Usne mere shareer ko nahi, mere mann ko chhooa tha!
Arohi: Dill ke apne rules hote hain. Dimaag chahe jitna bhi kahe ki yeh galat hai, lekin jab dill apne par aata hai, toh kissi ki nahi sunta.
Arohi: Insaan jhoote ho sakte hain, par ehsaas jhoote nahi ho sakte!
Arjun: Jab bharosa tootta hai toh awaz nahi aati, bas dard hota hai.
Arohi: Pata nahi mujhe uske jhoot ne zyada dard diya hai ya uski judaai ne.

Neethi(right) - hey did she really say this dialogue-yet to catc up from yesterday's episode!
OMG can u believe I have just written similar dialogue to a friend - the exact same words in english and if i watch this episode, i might be so shocked Shocked
I have just realised too these dialogues are true!
Again Ekta,hats off to you for having again real concept in reel situationClap

My exam is just over guys,I am more in party mood,so I will just be reading your notes and I gonna catch with you in weekend! Tomorrow I got to present a dissert and I can't think straight and have till to do;-)
lolz

Yup! She did say these dialogues! I guess great minds think alike! Or maybe Ekta just stole your work somehowWink I also didn't watch yesterday's episode so I have no idea what happened. You had exams? How were they??Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
btw...reserved...TongueWinkLOLEmbarrassed
Edited:
yaar...cudn't see arjun cry like this...Ouch....made me cry once again...CryCryCry....and I'm happy they used the KMH1 sad male version...i missed it alot.....Embarrassed....it made the whole scene twice as emotional....CryDisapprove...all KMH bg's...sad or happy...r so apt for every situation and scene...hats of the the singers and lyrics for the KMH1 and KMH2 title songs...ClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar...i really think we shud have a title track soon....Imagine and Ekta r u listening...AngryLOLEvil Smile.....

The epi started wid the really nice and emotional arohi-DJ convo....Clap....i love that fact the arohi can open up to DJThumbs Up...and i love the fact that DJ is understanding and not like typical dadi's...Clap...the dialouges were really gud and touchy...Embarrassed.....I loved what arohi sed that he didn't touch my body...bt he touched my heart...my soul....and wen dadi covered her mouth....jus brought to reality that arjun and arohi cnt b together...and den wen they were talkin abt what DJ sed to arohi abt her heart that has it's own rules...Heart and lovee....EmbarrassedClap...and of course no one has control over their heart...esp after it starts 2 beat for someone else....eps after it falls in love wid sumone....Blushing....i've loved dadi from day 1...and love her nw....i hope she has some hand in makin arjuhi together...as well as shefali and billu and Makrand...TongueEmbarrassed...Kritz was really gud in that scene...it was really touchy...ClapStarEmbarrassed

I'm loving arjun's sis...Embarrassed....the convo between dem was really sweet....and yes...looks like it's only dadi from ahluwalia's and raashi from singhania's hu understand arjun and arohi..and arjuhi's love....poor arjun...is dying from guilt that arohi will never forgive him....he broke her heart in a few moments.....while she trusted him blindly...bt it's nt arjun's fault either..he had 2 do it..for his dad and the love he has for his family...CryCryCry....while arjun's parents dnt even care...RPS...AngryCry...hw much u guna use arjun....let him live his life now...thank god u realised he has a heart...a life...and life which is bettr than the one ur givin him.....the surname Singhania...is nt lettin arjun live his life....and poor arjun...he was crying...made me cry alot...Cry

Loved the flashback scene..and wen arjun says im sorry arohi...aww...CryEmbarrassed
both arjuhi r hurt...and the last scene wher arohi says those dialoiges....
itna pyaar ke batana mushkil hai ke mujhe uske jhoot ne zayada dard diya hai ya uski judai ne....lovely dialouge...Clap

The party was uncalled for....Sleepy...bt lets see if this is the road to arjuhi reunion...Embarrassed

me dun 4 today..byeeeeee...Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 15 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishPraniiaksh4IFkavyasam

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey....lovely takes everyone...
@shilpa di and anita di....guys ur takes r wonderful...ClapStarEmbarrassed....i love readin dem...and urs soo chill out....really so nice...ClapClap....even u Appu...sweet takes...Embarrassed

missing aanchi, shibz, sanju, pranii, olly, Pooja's Kavya's and of course Eshu's and Tehreem's take....u guys bettr post soon...TongueLOLEvil Smile...and pooja and aanchii...waiting 4 u guys 2 make me rofl again wid ur funny posts and analysis...LOLWink

@olly...hw was ur maths exam....all well? gud luck 4 results...im sure u will get top amrks...cuz ur so clever...and watchin KMH and KK2...must have made u much intellegent...WinkEmbarrassed

@shibz...yay...u edited yesterday...muahh...Heart...loved ur take...it was really nice..and loved what u rote...Clap....u always write so well and flawlessly...i've always sed it's a pleausre reading ur analysis...or anything...makes me happy...Big smileEmbarrassed...superstar shibz...StarHug...and dnt worry..it did make sense 2 me...EmbarrassedTongueLOL

@newcomers.....nice 2 see u guys writing here too...keep writing daily...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaGURASH14anitaksureshAllwaysindianPraniikavyasam.Jane..shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Neethi I might die of a heart attack if I fail this paper coz I ripped itROFL

About the question on why a girl is being kidnapped it is so fussy!
Well Neethi,no matter how much emancipation and independence of thought girls are but the truth at some point of time society shows it 'its a man's world'
Society has binded lots of 'stigma' with womanhood! Forgetting that even earth is a 'mother', with the ego and sarcasm of a man, he likes to show woman down, at times in way of honour and self esteem (beause thts the most impt for a girl - her self esteem,even for a man,but most men who are no longer chivalric,have their eyes ego-binded:-)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshGURASH14Praniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

-Edited-

I did not watch yesterday's episode but I don't think I missed any point today. We see that DJ and Arohi have an emotional talk wherein Arohi confesses that she loves Arjun. DJ, as expected does not approve of this and warns her not to utter such a thing ever again! Arohi does realise that Arjun never did anything 'wrong' with her: he didn't harm her, didn't torture her, didn't take advantage of her. I don't blame her for not realising she was kidnapped! Though she somewhere does appreciate that Arjun did not do anything which he could've done, she is not ready to forgive him because after all he broke her trust, he betrayed her, deceived her. He touched her heart, her soul and she trusted him with her life. She will never be able to forgive him not because she's angry with him, but because she's genuinely hurt. And a hurt person is more unforgiving than an angry person.
Arjun also realises that even though he never harmed her physically, but as he himself said, that breaking trust never makes a noise but it hurts very badly. He could read her eyes, they had only one question: Why? He had no answer. He just knew that even though the roots of the bond they'd formed in the few days they were together might have been a lie, but the bond was very much true, was very much real.
Rudra can sense that Arohi has, somewhere, influenced Arjun into loving life. He's started believing that life is beautiful, its worth living, its worth giving a chance. Rudra, of course, doesn't appreciate this. He knows that then kind of work Arjun is engaged in, he must not find a reason to live! Loving life will only spell doom! Thats why Rudra never gave Arjun a chance to look at life at its best, to realise how much life has to offer.
Arohi's family is just as shattered as Arohi herself. Their day is incomplete without Arohi's constant 'bakar-bakar'. And the only thing worse than having Arohi out of home is having a 'ghunsum' Arohi at home! Life seems abnormal, suddenly duller without Arohi's chirpiness. Kya ho gaya humari hansti phudakti Arohi ko?Cry
And of course, Arohi has no idea what shattered her: Arjun's lie or his separation.

P.S. Can anybody kindly explain to dumb little me why a girl's character is stained if she gets kidnapped?? As if its her fault!Ermm 

Memorable quotes:

Arohi: Usne mere shareer ko nahi, mere mann ko chhooa tha!
Arohi: Dill ke apne rules hote hain. Dimaag chahe jitna bhi kahe ki yeh galat hai, lekin jab dill apne par aata hai, toh kissi ki nahi sunta.
Arohi: Insaan jhoote ho sakte hain, par ehsaas jhoote nahi ho sakte!
Arjun: Jab bharosa tootta hai toh awaz nahi aati, bas dard hota hai.
Arohi: Pata nahi mujhe uske jhoot ne zyada dard diya hai ya uski judaai ne.

The passion of Arjun and Arohi's love will only increase when everything gets cleared out and they will fight all obstacles and surpass all hurdles just so that they can be togetherEmbarrassed
 super liked it !! ClapClapClap beautifully written... 

Edited by Allwaysindian - 15 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@Neethi I might die of a heart attack if I fail this paper coz I ripped itROFL

About the question on why a girl is being kidnapped it is so fussy!
Well Neethi,no matter how much emancipation and independence of thought girls are but the truth at some point of time society shows it 'its a man's world'
Society has binded lots of 'stigma' with womanhood! Forgetting that even earth is a 'mother', with the ego and sarcasm of a man, he likes to show woman down, at times in way of honour and self esteem (beause thts the most impt for a girl - her self esteem,even for a man,but most men who are no longer chivalric,have their eyes ego-binded:-)

Thats not fair!! Its not her fault she got kidnapped!! I swear, this is ridiculous! The poor girl got kidnapped and all people care about is "OMG! She was with a stranger for so many days." Ugh! DisgustingOuch

@Shilpa: Thank youBig smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 December 2010 at 10:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_NishPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
First of all really sry 4 not coming here everyday .
and HELLO Big smile
n will read all posts 2moro .

ok now 2day's episode ......i m happy d story is going in flow n in right direction . as expected both r sad n missing each other .Cry

so kritz told DJ everythn .....n like once i said in earlier episodes ki DJ ki baat sach zaroor hogi n aaj aarohi bhi wahi keh rahi thi .."dil jab aapni par aata hai to kisi ki nahi sunta ...."
n DJ was also right  though she undrstds aarohi's position but still she thinks practically that no one will understand this so its better to 4get arjun........as daadi she was right .

n arjun's pr4mnc was touching .......n that aansoo ...awee....uff ye pyar bhi na.....but these daddy don n mommy don huh .....afterall real parents real hi hote hai ......n his sister was right tumhara "SURNAME" hi sabse badi problem hai ....ye na hota to sab theek hota .....abhi arjun ko ye samajh nahi aa raha but 1 din zarror aayega . but chalo koi to hai us ghar mein who understands arjun .Clap

BUT D SCENE I LIKED MOST WAS WHEN WHOLE AHULUWALIA FAMILY PLANNED A PARTY TO MAKE AAROHI HAPPY ......AWWE THIS WAS REALLY SWEET ....N THIS IS CALLED FAMILY .....ClapClapClapClap AHULUWALIAS ROCK 2DAY .....arey arjun ko bhi isi family mein aa jana chahiye ...Smile but i dont want chiku n his family into this party ...no no no Angry

but gud work by creatives , d way they presented d two opposite sides of families ...very good.Clap

n finally gauri ...she is still a mystery 4 me....at 1 time she tried to kill herself 4 arjun n now she was saying ki mujhe to yakeen hi nahi ho raha ki main aise insaan se pyar karti thi .Dead now plz uske aur chachu ka track aage badao ..kitne din hogaye unki shaadi ko Wink

N THATS D DIFFERENCE BW GAURI N AAROHI 'S LOVE ....GAURI WAS JUST ATTRACTED BUT AAROHI HAS TRUE FEELINGS FOR HIM ....liked d line ......." insaan jhoota ho sakta hai , ehsaas nahi "Clap

so overall gud epi. ...liked kal ho naa ho heart beats at bg ...(pkb yaad aa gaya) .....but gud.Clap

n last line was awesome ....pata nahi main kis baat se zyada dukhi hoon uske jhooth se ya uski judaai se " ................aweeeeeeeeCryClap

I THINK THEY NEED ONLY 1 MEETING TO SORT OUT EVERYTHN THEN ARJUN WILL CLEAR THINGS N AAROHI BHI FIT  ....MERE BAS MEIN HOTA TO MAIN HI MILWA DETI LOLLOLWink

karan n kritz as always fab in their parts .ClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaGURASH14AllwaysindianPraniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
updated my post  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index