Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 2)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Chill out I luved your take..yup feeling sad and sobbing away to glory..me too.Cry yaar I am wondering theres no emoticon for blowing nose while crying because I was doing that...
Hey and I luved the memorable quotes of yours man!!bang on!! They were truly awesome!!! Srujana liked yours too...

Hmm my take for tady...
Arohi cried and cried and some thinking going on too..loved the convo between DJ and Arohi..I was reminded of the Hum Dil dey chukey sanam scene between Ash and her mom and Ash said usney mujhey yahaan chua, yahaan chua..another way of saying that Salman had touched my aatma.!!! Yup here Arohi said he touched her but her dil/ her soul!!it was so very true, the confession and then adding on Dil ka no rules!!! yup again dil doesnt plan out and fall for right Arohi?? It just falls for the opposite dil that has magnetic properties matching with this dil..ROFLgosh!! I went to physics from chemistry!!

Next moment was the one between Arjun and Rashee..Our Arjun fulltoo Devdas..At first I was reminded of the jail scene from KMH 1 when he was sitting near the window and had tears and was thinking of all those beautiful moments..Liked the way he was reliving those moments and explaining his feelings and telling his sister about how Arohi sensed and that he could understand even though she dint say..Yes Silence speaks the language of love, eyes speak the language of love, tears speak volumes!!! Dil sey dil ya aatma to aatma connection is all about that I guess creatives wanted to tell this is Kitani Mohabbath hai.. I luved Rashhes take on talking about the Singhania name and how this name is what is Arjun...lagta hai future track par asar this will have..

My Mogambo( RPS) finally gets some buddhi to know that Arjun is not a putlaa, he too has a heart!Ouch

Now I have started dreaming ki Arjun has to throw away the singhania name..feel like telling ki donon jab delhi mey milengey then it will be Masakali..all peace and then Sasuraal genda phool..I am still dreaming of a shaadi between them..see I dont give upWink 
Ok so much bak bak is enough I guess..
Karan and Kritika as usual mindblowing acting!! they are the best jodi!!!!
Dialogues today between DJ and Arohi and then Between Arjun and his Sis were all beautufiul...

Luved the family feeling sad and then discussing it out and DJ taking over bit..was wonderfully portrayed!!!Clap
Ekta I like you for this!!!whatever anyone says you bring these little things out in relationships beautifully well. Ok guys good night for now yaaron and I am waiting to read the others too I guess can do that tommorrow morning only. HugDay Dreaming 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHAllwaysindianarshravi-anzaeram-GURASH14Praniiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
        Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff ..  Sob  Sob Sob Sob CryCryCryCryCry 
   this is what every time happend when Arjun Arohi cry ...i cry buckets too.CryCryCry
    beautiful convo between DJ and Arohi .m happy at least Arohi still loves him deep inside .she hates him and loves him at the same time .Arohi apane dil ki baat suno .plzzzzz .i am liking the way Arohi is changing .she is not being negative ..just little mature .mayb ein few more days when the intensity of hatred will mellow down she will realise ..what she experienced with Arjun was not fake ..it was real.may be that time she will accept him as how he is .can't wait till that happens.
     How mean and cruel was that RPS .hated him Angry Angry .Using Arjun and his loyalty for his own advantage .its good to see at least he has one family member his sis who truly cares for him.
 sad sad episode ..but KARAN and KRITIKA FAB FAB FAB !!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 
    ye lo apane dukhi dil ko phir se kuch malam laga lo ..Vaishu's new VM .
beautiful !!
   shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 15 December 2010 at 10:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi-anzaeram-GURASH14anitaksureshPraniiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I loved all your takes!!!

I think today was reallly an emotional episode...

Stupid Dj tells arohi to forget arjun!!! What is this...
i knw that anyone would say it, but Arohi knows what shes doing,..esp. when she knows that Arjun loves her too!!
And she knws that!! Mann ko Juah....
haii... :(

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianarshravi-anzaeram-GURASH14pinkyfrkaranikaPraniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kmhkmhkmh Newbie
kmhkmhkmh
kmhkmhkmh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
KMH2 Rocks!!
they both, karan and kritika are so damn talented!
They make each and every scene look so real!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hiee I am back but Kahaan gaye woh log...where are you all looks like everyone gone..Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Lovely takes, everyone!!

@Shilpa: Thanks so much for the VM!! Its awesome and I love the song!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

-Edited-

Memorable quotes:

Arohi: Usne mere shareer ko nahi, mere mann ko chhooa tha!
Arohi: Dill ke apne rules hote hain. Dimaag chahe jitna bhi kahe ki yeh galat hai, lekin jab dill apne par aata hai, toh kissi ki nahi sunta.
Arohi: Insaan jhoote ho sakte hain, par ehsaas jhoote nahi ho sakte!
Arjun: Jab bharosa tootta hai toh awaz nahi aati, bas dard hota hai.
Arohi: Pata nahi mujhe uske jhoot ne zyada dard diya hai ya uski judaai ne.

Neethi(right) - hey did she really say this dialogue-yet to catc up from yesterday's episode!
OMG can u believe I have just written similar dialogue to a friend - the exact same words in english and if i watch this episode, i might be so shocked Shocked
I have just realised too these dialogues are true!
Again Ekta,hats off to you for having again real concept in reel situationClap

My exam is just over guys,I am more in party mood,so I will just be reading your notes and I gonna catch with you in weekend! Tomorrow I got to present a dissert and I can't think straight and have till to do;-)
lolz

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshPraniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lovely takes, everyone!!

@Shilpa: Thanks so much for the VM!! Its awesome and I love the song!
 yeah beautiful VM ..Vaishu made it !!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index