Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 11)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shibz]@kavya:u think Gauri hasnt recovered from her switching mode?Shocked den tho problem hogi Arjuhi keliye..!! hope sadu Rajveer starts to act like a human wit herLOL so dat she falls for him n ignores Arjun forever..Embarrassed  I hope she does,  uska kya hai rajveer do teen acche lines bolega to she will be on his side LOL aisa character kabhi nahi dekha tha LOL

. but i guess dey are stretching on it too much since she stayed wit that guy like for a week but she wasnt alone!! n dint the family know dat this will cost them gal's badnami before? n they want to file a case in the court but wont the society cum to know den?Confused  EXACTLY tab badnami nai hogi kya ? Confused 
creatives need to b careful..they cannot blindly plot anythin n fool the viewers..!!

guyz..i dun think marriage is a good option now..i wouldnt mind if it happened before Aro came to know the truthWink it could turn intense den...but now marryin coz Aro wont get any other groom..Ermm naa.. Aro isnt crossin her age limit for getting marriedLOL they are a modern family living in chandigarh...hope craetives rememberLOL  well said Thumbs Up I dont thnk they will marry so soon,  there is some enemity btn the families so whatever happens dadu will not ok it, and rps wants Arjun to be solely his puppet so he will send him away on some pretext,  and our arohi will somehow reach there too. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Btw  if the case is taken up to the court  ,  I  think the fact that Arohi willingly went with him to Sarhali  will be used against her and u know how these lawyers are they want an Yes or No  answer and then the rest  will be proved wrong easily,  and if they bring in the old couple from the town they might tell both were happy to be together,  not with respect to defamation I am talking but  in terms of  the case being  wiped off .   unless Arjun accepts his fault and says he did kidnap her.  

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Wink right kavya on ur last point!
i wonder where shef and the mates are
do u think chiku will play an impt role on telling how arjun saved arohi's life
not so sure but a possibility
is not a way of creating a situation where Arohi will really not able to take anymore!
she is strong yeah but it is questioning her self esteem and 'the trust that these people supposedly have on her''
I mean if we talk in real life way,it really does not matter to a parent,does it? If her daughter is telling nothing happened,the parents who trust her daughter will stop right away! i have not watched the episode but then is it the 'relatives' or parents that are pestering Arohi! if relatives it is understanding and brings the concept no matter how good and cordial relationship they kept with you,no matter how good they think about you,but in the other side of the coin,a little 'sort of rumour' on someone,they will stretch it and dramatise it and instantly be on the spots to 'malign' the same person they love's reputation because the person is not theirs,it is for the parents!
Its URGH indeed but then yeah - so it leads the person in concern to think in depth - who is hers - Parents/Sibling or relatives

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
And on the very last one - court wali - do u think they will stretch this matter to the court! at this early stage - well - it will not suit KMH2 plot in a way! I still keeping hold both of them move to 'delhi' and new turns there!
I belive 'ek week' ki masti means 'do weeks' ke galat fehmli ya dard!

Still keeping faith on the concept development team for them to make Arohi smile back

kavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Read on Gauri's negative for the  moment! Well I am pretty sure I am not going to watch the show until something cool is cropping up!
Well at strt we thought of Gauri might turn negative but then we thought she has to concentrate in hers!
So basically her love is seemed to be an obsession and perhaps in even pretending she might realise she is falling for Rajveer and destroying Arohi's!
I am not so sure she will be a permanent negative! This is all circumstances that will make Arohi despite being surrendered with her family,she gonna be filled with loneliness and she will need to realise the 'blind trust' she had on Arjun is not that fragile that someone else's machiavelic mind will destroy this! Ek taraf Raju chachu arjun ke jaan ke peeche hein aur ab dusri taraf Gauri Arohi ke! How perfect couple is our RajuGAuri one lolz. I guessed Arjun has only Gauri's number and he knows the true friendship of Arohi towards Gauri and knows Gauri as a nice girl,he is expecting her to be the best mediator! Yet where are his buddies and Shef? They are the real family and they are the one that will shield them!
Well I am not watching the show because I like to watch the misunderstandings in a flow and know the next episode I am watching,the misunderstandings are cleared! Expecting this to continue for 2-3 days more! Let's watch and ofcourse looking for your takes too!
We are all looking for Shef!!!!

Edited by Eshu11 - 16 December 2010 at 8:52am

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
gauri      ---      AngryNuke- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  I KNEW IT.
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Well Kavya in a way if it is temporary it is good for this twist - for Arohi to realise again 'who is hers' just like arjun has realised she is his;-)
Warming up for Shef and Arjun's yaaron ke comeback - i wonder where they have gone for picnicROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
In other hand, Gauri must realise that in the blindness of jealousy and obsession, she is seeing everything negative! From Arjuhi has betrayed her to the extent of 'forgetting' what Arohi has done for her!
GAURI BETI - How many times will we need to tell you that those times you have sent with Arjun is just 'HANG OUT' and perhaps a 'FLING' bt Arjun never showed you 'dreams.'
D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh
Your thoughts are manipulating you such a way that you are also forgetting reality and the truth is YOU ARE MARRIEDPigPigPigPigPig
So why are you still running behind 'your crush' and 'mirage' when now he is clearly behind someone else!
You have someone to show love,then you are running for someone elseNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNuke
I hope you realise soon that the tread you are going,when you will fall,no one will hold you but the one who you are going to cause pains!
GeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeekGeek
And in this I will definitely need to add that is the difference between Arohi and Gauri! Arohi is pure heart and can never think bad for someone while Gauri at times seems to be selfish to the extent of getting the thing for herself,irrespective of hurting the one who loves her most!
WHAT I DON'T WANT TO SEEAngry
(1) Divorce between Rajveer and Gauri and Gauri keeps running behind Arjun
(2) GauriSimi holding each other and manipulate Arohi's life
(3) a shaadi - Chiku Arohi (forced)
(4) A revenge - Arjun to Arohi (thinking as per Gauri's manipulated game,Arohi betrayed him)
(5) DEATH of ARJUHI

By the way Kavya, I am still feeling how the events are turning up,the 'delhi' ya 'saharli' phase is coming soon and well perhaps on a runaway or another kidnapTongue

I mean if Arohi has no choice than she is feeling forced to get married Chiku,family pressure and in other way,Arjun will not stand this,so akhir,Arjun must show the duty of a don - so doubara either kidnap Arohi before the wedding or an arrangement of Shef with Billu Makhand - change dulhan to Idk who(perhaps Simi;-)) and then Arohi is fleeting away!
Smile

Let's see

Edited by Eshu11 - 16 December 2010 at 9:21am

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Nisha garui is not just at times selfish , she has always been selfish.   Arohi went behind her to arjun's cottage   but this  girl would never do that for arohi  she didnot even wait to see that night if Arohi got in her car  or not.   

she has been a toggle switch all along, we cant expect anything else.  only  thing  that    can   break  her   mirage  or bhram  is some extreme step  like   rajveer  putting his life for her  ,  a    really   BIG shock   is needed for gauri to snap out of this stupidity .   I  was happy  that hearts were connected yesterday  and today  it is leading to misunderstandings that too from arohi's side,  now that she is agreeing to marry chiku and when arjun comes to know of this he will move out of her life  thinking she will never fogive.    shefali's presence very much needed now. 

Edited by kavyasam - 16 December 2010 at 9:47am

Du_Nish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index