Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion (Page 10)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I din even realise they are showing  full on family members for past two days,  and yet  none of us complained of the family  LOL  the epis are so engrossing. 

he he..thats coz we all missed dem so muchLOL we realize the value of someone wen they aint aroundLOL so after the whole jungle sequence..we are happy to have the family backWinkLOL well actually all of us are so worried bout Arjuhi that we aint bothered bout others.. this was the right time to bring them i guess..keeping our interest intact..initially wen we wanted Arjuhi, they gave us this irritating familyLOL

P.S:edited my spot on page6Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
enjoyed reading ur take shibz..:)..and yes that breakfast was too OTT..i was literally ROFLing seeing the excuses of the fauji to skip breakfast!!..spclly the expressionless dad..!!ROFL..and also the bua's...diet pe hu!!ROFL and yes thanks for reminding about that paddy''s nite suit lol..i was thinking that i saw it sumwhere..but there was a diff ..here Mrs singhania was wearing a shorter one ..!!..but looks like my superstar shibz se kuch chup nahi saka!!..ROFL..btw did u see the way of speakinng of arohi's bro..man!! he seems like a english man!1ROFL

Edited by -Olly- - 16 December 2010 at 5:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranika-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Eshu:Thanx dear...hope your presentation was good..:)

@everyone: great takes..:)

@olly:well said..u see the contrast der...Arohi never knew life could mean pain too...where as Arjun.. until he met Aro, neva knew life could b beautiful too..Day Dreaming

@kavya:u think Gauri hasnt recovered from her switching mode?Shocked den tho problem hogi Arjuhi keliye..!! hope sadu Rajveer starts to act like a human wit herLOL so dat she falls for him n ignores Arjun forever..Embarrassed

@Pooja:dun worry Ekta mayya will bring Shefali back wen she needs her...may b to drive back to Delhi..LOL till then keep guessing where she is?!!LOL in the parking lot?LOL
btw..its Raashi not Rashmi..Big smile

@Anita dii:i like the magnet thingyHeart Tongue

@Anjali:i m really disappointed wit Imagine ya...they aint promoting KMH at all..Cry look TRPs dropped...how will ppl know wat phase is it in KMH if the promos aint shown?Disapprove

guyz i agree its not fair for a gal hu is kidnapped..n i agree wit Eshu.. but y all of a sudden they went back to 20th century?Confused all this while it was all modern.. n i agree with Kavya...today a family will b happy if the gal was safe rather dan anythin els.. but i guess dey are stretching on it too much since she stayed wit that guy like for a week but she wasnt alone!! n dint the family know dat this will cost them gal's badnami before? n they want to file a case in the court but wont the society cum to know den?Confused
creatives need to b careful..they cannot blindly plot anythin n fool the viewers..!!

guyz..i dun think marriage is a good option now..i wouldnt mind if it happened before Aro came to know the truthWink it could turn intense den...but now marryin coz Aro wont get any other groom..Ermm naa.. Aro isnt crossin her age limit for getting marriedLOL they are a modern family living in chandigarh...hope craetives rememberLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

..btw did u see the way of speakinng of arohi's bro..man!! he seems like a english man!1ROFL
really? i din notice dat olly..LOL

btw..i forgot to ask dis one...in the Monday's epi...actually wen i watched teh repeats on Tuesday i noticed that the part wher Arjun holds the knife at Aro's neck was censoredConfused y so?

kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@shibz ek din ki mast results to another 2 weeks of full bang on studs!
bt will do it! running late with watching the episodes though!
but in touch with ur reviews

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@pooja - Gauri - I actually liked her today ConfusedLOL finally she spoke something nice...one thing i really didn't like was that if she can suicide for Arjun and claim to love him so much, why couldn't she believe that Arjun is a nice person but Arjun Singhania isn't.  eh ladki pehle se on/off switch hai ,  don blv she hates arjun now,  after few episodes she will turn her words.Confused ( rajveer kuch karo apne biwi ka )

if two girls like the same boy its like World War 3 LOL that reminds me of Peyton and Brooke from One Tree Hill but here none of them were married...Brooke being Gauri and Peyton being Arohi; that probably made no sense if you have no idea about the show. LOL If Arohi is gonna win I don mind WW3 , Arohi 2min mein itna lamba baat kar sakti hai  for which gauri will take forever so Arohi will win without fighting.  
Amrit?? JAGRATAH??ROFLare u serious woman?? ROFLROFLbut she's a very sweet mom , i love watching her scenes, a typical desi mother who will be like meena kumari ROFL .  agree LOL

pooja loved reading it sply the ROFL parts ,  it was much needed .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shibz]i liked Arohi n Dadi's convo..i m glad Aro told dadi all that she wanted to say...Dadi's reaction was normal..aww..i jus love dis concept of this gal falling for a criminalWink
and that too she is so sweet  that she is not even able to hate him even after all this.Embarrassed

btw...wasnt it the same night suit Paddy wore in KMH1 that Mrs.Singhania wore last night?ROFL  . what Shocked ROFLROFL  they want to make sure we realise she is as manipulative as paddy. but whateve paddy did helped arjuhi LOL iski bhi plans aise ho.
i dint like the family drama at the breakfast table...ok...!! we understand dat u guyz are sad but all this while wen Aro was kidnapped were u ppl starving?ConfusedLOL kya pata kya tha table par,  accha bahana mila uttne ka. LOL but all that they wanted to plan they cld have done it while eating too. 
guyz..is it only me who feel that dese days the epi gets over soon? or m i greedy? i cant get enough of them in the half an hr we get.. this is exactly how I felt, when it ended yday. Tongue

though ppl are complainin that it is bein rushed...yet i feel it has slowed down for this weekD'oh may b coz we aint gettin anythin funny dese daysLOL .I think they are just right.  neither drag nor sped up.Tongue CVs certainly know what they are doing.

loved reading it.  Embarrassed

Edited by kavyasam - 16 December 2010 at 7:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

one very imp point..:..till now both arjun and arohi were living the half part of life!!..arjun--the darker side of life and arohi -the brighter side of life!!
..it was when they two met they completed each others life.....coz when arohi was speaking to her DJ she said that she didnt know that life can give pain too..where on the other hand arjun said his sis that staying with arohi made him realise that life is beautiful too...Embarrassed

that is awesome Olly how u put it.  ClapThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index