Epi 34-15/12-Analysis and Discussion - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya Part 1 Arjun as Arjun

uno i was thinking in another perspective!
Arjun is shown of a character who has always need to prove himself while Arohi is shown always been surrendered with love and hapiness!

Putting this character in a broader image, it is true that some way or another, God tests the capacity of someone! Life is a learning cycle and someone 'ripened' by facing struggle in his/her life!

The maturity of Arjun can be said that this guy has always need to prove himself! He has to build a shield within himself to survive and to those who hold closely! This is how he develops the strong fearless character in him! He is not an angry man but he has grown to a smart charming person! He is shrewd because he knows perfectly what image he projects to whom! No one until Arohi came in his life for him to show this hidden real soft self of him! RPS took Arjun home because of that shield he built around him! The sparkling lion nature who knows how to defend himself and how to defend others! High IQ in a way as he is supposed to think like a criminal's mind that make him always outsmart the law! He has developed to be a daring person,mature and mysterious charm! Someone that is attractive in others' eyes as he is supposed to have the physical beauty that match to his mysterious personality! He has always been focused as he knows that this life he is indebted! In a very young age,he had to make a decision - to grow a gangster on the streets as there are two more friends he will not leave or to have a shelter of the family! Arjun seems he has never known his family which is why he does not know his birthday! He never really knows what is a family like and when he reaches the Singhania family,for him he is getting other toddler of his age and will grow beautifully! he least expected that his bringing here is only for him to stay the way he is! fark itna hein,street mein no paisa aur Singhania family he will never lack wealth! He has grown a sort of inculcating in his mind that he will need to pay this favour till death! Even the Singhania let him think like this! He has never complained of anything,he is happy the way he is because if some actions can bring advantage to Mr Singhania,so why not! Then he is still with his friends and his sister is so lovely! So finally it was not a bad decision for him to opt in here!
Yet, Arjun never had an opportunity to let the 'bud' open! Despite living for others, he has kept the voidness and numbness in his life! Why? Does an orphan does not have the right to smile? Does an orphan does not have the right to live his life? Can money buy everything?
Arjun becomes someone who is daring but timid! Timid in the sense he fils himself with introvert nature and learn he can't trust anyone,even if his family stands by his side! The only one he can share some sweet words remained his bosom friends!
A moment came in his life where a girl comes in his life! Start as a stranger who just crossed his way to the extent that the last job that was very crucial because of this girl could not succeed! Fit of rage in his smart mind,he knows that there is only one way to save his 'saviour' - that of a filthy idea - but it is not filthy in a criminal's mind - 'ek sauda - ladki ki jaan for his father.'
Kismat ka khel they ya kuch aur? Dushman ke aag mein,pyar ho rahe they, koi aur se nahin,khud dushman se! Kyun????????
Arjun was already touched by the sweet words of a mysterious girl in the masquerade party where he just wanted to talk endlessly! He has no idea why he was pulling towards this girl like this! On one side he was happy that this girl is different,he sense what he holds most! He find a click in between then! Not knowing that Arohi is the same girl,he gets the click back with Arohi next to him!
Awww her innocence and childlike purity in heart and character have been drugs to him! He was being blown away to the extent he feels she is someone who he can be he! the 6 days turned to be the days where he was Arjun as Arjun! Happiness and togetherness felt his life when he is with Arohi! To the extent that he was not being abl to hear Arohi thinking of him as a vile person! He showed her  he is not! He has not realised whether it is love or something that he is strongly attracted! He felt as safe as a child in a mother's lap! He knew that this person will never hurt him! Sense back to his own action! He realised that the person who will not hurt him in his life,he is hurting the same person! He is using this person for his saviour! He can not feel a tear in her eyes but then he is the one deceiving him! Our Arjun has been kissed by an angel! A breath next to her is like water to that bud in his heart that could not open! Abundance of love,he can only feel with Arohi! Arohi is his worship in a sense! Arohi is also the shadow of Arjun,she will not let death to come to Arjun! Arohi does not realise what she is for him(will come soon about Arohi) but the  6days the audience gets to see the real Arjun! A kind heartred soft natured guy who was being healed from voidness with Arohi! The guy has fallen in love just like the bee who comes for the pollen of the flower! In Arjun's side,it is slow and steady! He actually mesmerised and captured everything of Arohi to the extent he forgot that once he was the one who attacked Arohi! The flute music actually depicts the calm and soft character of Arjun who is looking for a hand to eliminate the darkness in him!
Arjun means as his name 'white' with Arohi and rests is for him now to decide is RPS his saviour or Arohi?  

Nisha   ๐Ÿค—  thank you so much  for writing this.    It is perfect  the way  you have  described Arjun's character.   ๐Ÿ‘

A bud that could not open,  A child  who had to take a decision abt his life ,  A person  who  had to build a sheild  to survive  and the gentle heart that is behind that sheild ,  the maturity  that comes as a result of his work as a criminal,   even RPS forgot  that  behind the fire he saw there was a heart  which till today was deprived of love.   Arohi the angel  touched him  and touched his heart so much so that the fire is no more (I want to believe this since  I saw a tear  roll down from his eyes today) .

It is beautiful what u have written .  thanks again.   Hey why dont you also post this in a thread on the forum  ๐Ÿ˜›.
Originally posted by shibz

wow!! i can see so many ppl online here๐Ÿ˜› its 1:20 AM here n i came to reserve๐Ÿ˜†

yet to read your take guyz...
Eshu..awe..u are done wit your xam...!! hope mine๐Ÿ˜ก gets over soon too

btw..guyz...do u feel KMH is goin too fast...?or wat do u think can b shown in the rest of teh epis...say if it is made for 150 only?

Anjali ki bacchi..๐Ÿ˜ณ muje kyun badnam karti ho?๐Ÿ˜†

I am happy the epis are pacing up,  I din even realise they are showing  full on family members for past two days,  and yet  none of us complained of the family  ๐Ÿ˜†  the epis are so engrossing. 

only 150 epis Ouch  even I fear that,  Hope they  increase the number I dont mind if they go a little slow then. 
@kavya I think our thread is more visited than any thread! i will soon post it in RKA!
I will write on Arohi Ahluwalia first!

I forgot to add,the struggle that Arjun has been thriugh,make any hardship for him able to bear! It is yet another struggle for him! Despite him not wanting,he must knows just like he puts sincerity and devotion in his work he does and is a winner! With the same sincerity this struggle too will be him as a winner!

@shibz not really until jan dear! i have a presentation tomorrow and i have not yet prepared nothing! i hope by night something crops in my way as the presentation is at 10 in the morning.;-)

Actually read in a thread,it may be 180 episodes! yet guys i prefer it to be short and sweet and stay in the story rather than extend and whole story messed up!
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
nisha really loved reading it.

chalo guys it is time for me to leave now.   bye  anjali , shibz, nisha.

chalo phir yaaron!

catch up soon!

shibz - rock with revision girlie๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
i've edited my post on page 3...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Eshu11

@ tehreem - hope u dont mind i am doing evrything except writing on today's analysis! actually in mood for 'just chill chill chill'๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@ kavya - Meet Arohi Ahluwalia
( i will update this one by night dear)
aray why would i mind but do post your analysis i love to read yours๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Anjali  loved reading it,  I agree the party has something to do with arohi-chiku and also  arjuhi. 

@tehreem - just read ur post , lovely,  and the song suits them both
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is my reaction to today's episode.  It was painful to see Arjohi in pain.  Those tears in their eyes bought as many in mine!! 
I like the relationship between Arohi and DJ - she told her so easily that she loves Arjun. The same goes to the relationship of Arjun and his sister!! So sweet yet emotional โค๏ธ 

There were alot of flashbbacks in the episode today, and i loved them all.  The timing of them was perfect ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and loved the background music that went with it, especially Kal Ho Na Ho!

loved the way Arohi and Arjun were thinking about each other and the way the creatives did it was like they were having a conversation.  Especially the bit where Arjun says sorry and Arohi says i can never forgive you !!

Overall a superb episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ - although bohot zyada rulane wala tha!! 

yay! so our KMH2 going really good :D i m soo happy. havnt watched yet though :(

@everyone: beautiful takes and comments guys :)) ๐Ÿค—

to those who r left, please update soon :)

I cannot think of any future track but i relly really want Arjuhi to go to Delhi and see a new, beautiful turn in their story from there :) Ya but it definitely wud be lacking if Arjun doesnt attempt to apologise to her. i wud love it even more if Arohi comes to a more positive conclusion :) dont know how it is possible though.

in the end ๐Ÿค— to our Arjuhi and all of us their deewanis๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago