Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I am not liking ishaan anymore (Page 3)

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

If only Badi Maa could see that only one nice gesture from Ishaan brings a 10000000 wattz smile on Suhana,s face then they didnt have to plan this filmy senario of jealousy track, all she wants is feel important and be loved , she is such a sweet heart , it didnt take any effort from MR. Kyshap for her to forget just secnds ago what she saw in the middle of the night going towards  to check on a FRAANDDD , if only Rano wasnt there he would have gone to her room , Ishika would have been there but still you dont even go to your sister,s room in the middle of night, now that is too much . I think by looking at Ishaan,s behaviour its going to be really nasty  in coming episode, I so want Badi Maa and Dadaji to really think what they have done here when Sonali gets other ideas!!! as the looks she was giving to Ishaan were saying something else and you can see the envy in her eyes for Suhana, only time would tell.

@Blue - Yes, Suhana is hungry for love. And hence her relation with badi-ma is a hit. Atleast Badi-ma should have thought about this nature of Suhana and advised Ishan.

Edited by reguser - 16 December 2010 at 7:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva111192YusBeeSuchi-

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Pallavi-Feats111192Suchi-iViews

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

that means a wife can go $ takecare of her ex-boy friend when he had an accident....itzzz very good and acceptable since itzzz suhana.......................but if husband is takingcare of his Childhood friend then itzzz a big big sin ,because itzzz not suhana but ishaan ....sorry friends,but seriously i am not getting the logic behind it.

offcourse ,i admit that there was no need to show ishaans concern for sona to this extend((not even able 2 sleep because of sona illness))...but blaming ishaan for everything ,thatzz really mean...both jay $ ragini had done a superb job in yesterdays episode...both were looking dam cute...
the public is really enjoying this track,high trp shows that .....

Why ofcourse the public will enjoy this track..coz thats what public luv to see... Fights.. triangles extra marital affairs.. plastic surgery.. rebirths... ... and a sati savitri bahu ..who dare not raise her head but keep it bended n keep filling BUCKETS of Glycerine.....LOL 

I really luv people who are always ready to point finger at Suhanas character at any given moment... ... not withstanding that thru out the whole SID fiasco.. ISHAAN WAS THERE...n AWARE ... ... how about that????? Din Ishaan know Suhana luvs Sid... then within days of returning to Delhi he agreed to marry her.. knowing very well of her choice n nature?? WHY???? When Sid met with an accident... Ishaan HIMSELF DROVE HER TO MEET HER so CALLED EX-BOYFRIEND......... how about THAT to the point of asking her that whether SID was ready to accept her.....???????????????????

Suhana has been shown as the rebel here... n NOT ISHAAN...... That ISHAAN who is oh so shy to even look at a girl he goes to see a rishta of.. is falling all over SONA........ how LOGICAL nai?? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-YusBeeSuchi-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Why ofcourse the public will enjoy this track..coz thats what public luv to see... Fights.. triangles extra marital affairs.. plastic surgery.. rebirths... ... and a sati savitri bahu ..who dare not raise her head but keep it bended n keep filling BUCKETS of Glycerine.....LOL 

I really luv people who are always ready to point finger at Suhanas character at any given moment... ... not withstanding that thru out the whole SID fiasco.. ISHAAN WAS THERE...n AWARE ... ... how about that????? Din Ishaan know Suhana luvs Sid... then within days of returning to Delhi he agreed to marry her.. knowing very well of her choice n nature?? WHY???? When Sid met with an accident... Ishaan HIMSELF DROVE HER TO MEET HER so CALLED EX-BOYFRIEND......... how about THAT to the point of asking her that whether SID was ready to accept her.....???????????????????

Suhana has been shown as the rebel here... n NOT ISHAAN...... That ISHAAN who is oh so shy to even look at a girl he goes to see a rishta of.. is falling all over SONA........ how LOGICAL nai??

My friend I agree with every point you have raised. ClapClapEverything thats going on is not Suhana's fault-she doesn't deserve this at all and I'm ashamed at the public for liking the show at its worst point-DisgustingDeadDead
DeadDead

111192YusBeeSuchi-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by sweetymol

that means a wife can go $ takecare of her ex-boy friend when he had an accident....itzzz very good and acceptable since itzzz suhana.......................but if husband is takingcare of his Childhood friend then itzzz a big big sin ,because itzzz not suhana but ishaan ....sorry friends,but seriously i am not getting the logic behind it.

Yup its acceptable when Suhana goes to her ex boyfriend during an accident because it is SUHANA!The nasamaj,immature SUHANA!..But when it comes to Ishaan..We have seen how MATURE he was and how he tried explaining Suhana what is right and what is wrong.So can u expect such CHIPPKOONess logical in case of Ishaan?..And who told about Ishaan caring about Sona a SIN?Care karo..but why being so creepy to go Sona Sona Sona and CHPKOFYING with her?Even when Suhana cooked,Ishu was sitting beside Sona,when Alok brought the dress,Ishu was standing beside Sona,even when Laxmi Puja was going on in the Puja room,Ishu sitting beside Sona...Isnt it OVER THE TOP caring thats been done by Ishaan?..That till now..Ishaan never had a gril friend at ALL..and then he acts like na toh isne kabhi kisi ladki ko dekha hai and all with the shyness..and suddenly we see such a OTT bond between Ishaan and Sona.....

And coming to your context of accident ..well I guess accident and a simple allergy are POLES apart.When Suhana ran to Sid after the accident..she STILL had feelings for HIM as a lover and NOT a friend.Lekin Ishaan from start loves Suhana and Sona is his friend.So doing so much nautanki for such a chindi allergy makes no sense atleast to me.

And the thing which irritates and irks me is that the CV's have RUINED the pure,subtle friendship of Ishaan-Sona and have made them just chindi phrends.AngryOuch..Watch OBS and u will know how their friendship had to be.

Aur TRP's ka kya kehna?...When did people actually APPRECIATE something good?When SGP was at its best...it used to linger in 2+ TRPs..Aur jab se Sona aayi hai..TRP's ki toh barish ho rahi hai na...I was toh sure that people will love such mirchiwala plot...But didnt expect them to drag this like anything...

Neways..This was my reply just to prove my point reg the logic behing me saying this.I have no grudges against anyone here..So along with respecdting everyone's POV..I have just written whatever I feel.

BRAVO - well said. ClapClapClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Aur TRP's ka kya kehna?...When did people actually APPRECIATE something good?When SGP was at its best...it used to linger in 2+ TRPs..Aur jab se Sona aayi hai..TRP's ki toh barish ho rahi hai na...I was toh sure that people will love such mirchiwala plot...But didnt expect them to drag this like anything...
actually shounak I think I'm the only one who has liked the Sona trackOuch (ducks to avoid chappals).....and I guess since most people here have compares OBS and SGP with the track are disappointed....but coming from a person who has just seen SGP...I feel that the track is actually going on a good note...now I'm not saying its the best...obviously improvements need to be made especially regarding Ishaan's character (again I'm behind in the US episodes so don't know what's going on)....but I dont think that the track is to be blamed entirely for it...because as a SuShan fan I WANT them to be in love, I want them to go ahead in their relationship as an actual husband-wife....not just for the heck of being married....

as for TRPs...I think SGP has had a slow rise to fame...and now its at the peak of popularity so they have to drag it out to keep audience entertained...I for me am actually entertained by Suhana's antics along with the family stuff as well.....and I actually LIKE (yes I said it) LIKE Sona's character....I just hate Ishaan's behavior with her at times

but whatever being said I still thik SGP is the best show on TV right now with its flaws....comapred to the other crap on Star Plus.....its a refreshing change....

YusBeeSuchi-Shwets1502

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Things would have looked much better if they have kept Ishan's character consistent. Bring Sona, show her closeness and respect towards Ishan, but keep Ishan's character same. Then Suhana who is always shown as a tubelight will see the importance of Ishan through Sona. That makes more sense than a totally changed Ishan.

There is more expectation from SGP because it is the only good family show which doesnt show any negativity. And there is more expectations from Ishan because he is the one who is supposed to be mature not Suhana.

Edited by reguser - 16 December 2010 at 5:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeSuchi-Tani91Shwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Things would have looked much better if they have kept Ishan's character consistent. Bring Sona, show her closeness and respect towards Ishan, but keep Ishan's character same. Then Suhana who is always shown as a tubelight will see the importance of Ishan through Sona. That makes more sense than a totally changed Ishan.

There is more expectation from SGP because it is the only good family show which doesnt show any negativity. And there is more expectations from Ishan because he is the one who is supposed to mature not Suhana.
exactly...I dont like what they've done to Ishan's character esp regarding SonaOuch

-Pallavi-YusBeeSuchi-

Go to top