I am not liking ishaan anymore

Posted: 13 years ago
hai everyone
  I am new here but not new to forums.i follow this serial but never wrote any posts here.this is one of my fav serials after mjht.but now a days i somehow getting irked with ishaan .This is just bcoz of sonali's character.
  This guy is much worried abt sonali than suhana.he shouldn't treat both the same way.A childhood frnd and wife have different priorities and obviously life patner should be the first priority .Sonali has been a good medium in making suhana realise her love for ishaan.In the same way ishaan also should try to do something that makes suhana feel that ishaan loves her immensely and she is very important in his life.
  Badi ma is telling suhana to go closer to ishaan.She would have told this to ishaan also.Distances disappear only when ppl start walking from both the sides.It can't be an individual effort.And its too much of sona .its better if they were some light and caring scenes of suhana and ishaan from the side of ishaan.
  Right now only suhana's efforts are seen.i think cv's shouldn't drag this sonali's issue much but show ishaan's efforts for suhana.then it would be very nice.What do you all say?
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
Mera mann toh kar ta hai iss ishaan ka gala hi daba do................sara tanta hi khatam ho jayega😡
Aftre reading the update...well I have NO words to say about Ishaan..except for..SOna...when will u go?????😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

hai everyone
  I am new here but not new to forums.i follow this serial but never wrote any posts here.this is one of my fav serials after mjht.but now a days i somehow getting irked with ishaan .This is just bcoz of sonali's character.
  This guy is much worried abt sonali than suhana.he shouldn't treat both the same way.A childhood frnd and wife have different priorities and obviously life patner should be the first priority .Sonali has been a good medium in making suhana realise her love for ishaan.In the same way ishaan also should try to do something that makes suhana feel that ishaan loves her immensely and she is very important in his life.
  Badi ma is telling suhana to go closer to ishaan.She would have told this to ishaan also.Distances disappear only when ppl start walking from both the sides.It can't be an individual effort.And its too much of sona .its better if they were some light and caring scenes of suhana and ishaan from the side of ishaan.
  Right now only suhana's efforts are seen.i think cv's shouldn't drag this sonali's issue much but show ishaan's efforts for suhana.then it would be very nice.What do you all say?

i completely agree your right if Suhana has to realize her love for Ishaan then Ishaan should also realize her importance he seems like he never cares at first when Suhana always said that i am going to leave this house Ishaan was always worried and he said it himself he cant live without her.....but now that Suhana is not going anywere Ishaan is just least bothered he knows Suhana will not leave so he is just staying with her and he is just hurting her a lot.....i really agree to the point that Ishaan should show some efforts he should make Suhana feel special and make her realize she is the only one for him.....Suhana is so soft hearted she is really falling for him but she needs his attention she wants to be with him whenever Ishaan is gone somewhere Suhana searches him but i dont know what to say anymore Ishaan is annoying me he should care for his wife over his friend......and i am also saying this again and again he is treating Suhana and Sona the same way which is not good its really hurting me to see Suhana like this everyone knows she loves Ishaan i think if Ishaan love was that strong enough he should have won Suhana's heart then there will be no need of Sona....i just want her to go she is the most irritating character🤢
Originally posted by Feats

i completely agree your right if Suhana has to realize her love for Ishaan then Ishaan should also realize her importance he seems like he never cares at first when Suhana always said that i am going to leave this house Ishaan was always worried and he said it himself he cant live without her.....but now that Suhana is not going anywere Ishaan is just least bothered he knows Suhana will not leave so he is just staying with her and he is just hurting her a lot.....i really agree to the point that Ishaan should show some efforts he should make Suhana feel special and make her realize she is the only one for him.....Suhana is so soft hearted she is really falling for him but she needs his attention she wants to be with him whenever Ishaan is gone somewhere Suhana searches him but i dont know what to say anymore Ishaan is annoying me he should care for his wife over his friend......and i am also saying this again and again he is treating Suhana and Sona the same way which is not good its really hurting me to see Suhana like this everyone knows she loves Ishaan i think if Ishaan love was that strong enough he should have won Suhana's heart then there will be no need of Sona....i just want her to go she is the most irritating character🤢
Why blame Sona.. she is acting her part as per plan .. its DUMB ISHAAN who is acting like a jerk.. imagine getting up at night..why cos sona has rashes!!! my husband does that howvere close a friend she is..i would kill him.. he keeps acting so mature.. but the CVs have messed up his charachter.. he is acting wierd..
If only Badi Maa could see that only one nice gesture from Ishaan brings a 10000000 wattz smile on Suhana,s face then they didnt have to plan this filmy senario of jealousy track, all she wants is feel important and be loved , she is such a sweet heart , it didnt take any effort from MR. Kyshap for her to forget just secnds ago what she saw in the middle of the night going towards  to check on a FRAANDDD , if only Rano wasnt there he would have gone to her room , Ishika would have been there but still you dont even go to your sister,s room in the middle of night, now that is too much . I think by looking at Ishaan,s behaviour its going to be really nasty  in coming episode, I so want Badi Maa and Dadaji to really think what they have done here when Sonali gets other ideas!!! as the looks she was giving to Ishaan were saying something else and you can see the envy in her eyes for Suhana, only time would tell.

hai everyone

How nice😃 you're right about both of them being pro active about their relationship because you cannot make a marriage work alone, it has be from both sides-I know from experience myself.

And about your last paragraph-its what well all want but the creators -yah right if only the CV's thought like us fans do! Wouldn't that be a lovely day!!!

hai everyone
I completely agree with that👏👏👏 I would rather see SuShan working on the marriage themselves rather than relying on Badi Ma and Dadaji's plan of arousing jealousy in Suhana by means of Sona
Gys jo bhi ho..............sona Ishaan ki childhood frind hai soooooooooo care to karegi na..............infect mein to kehti hu it's a good track......or iyeto nehi na Ishaan suhana ki kader nehi kerti hai.............he careing both.................bcause Ishaan janti hai sona kuch din ke liye aye hai sooooooooooo sona ko khush rakhna chaahiye...................but Ishaan kabhi bhi suhana nako ignoore nehi kiya.........or bat rahi flim dekhne ki bat to...............yea suhana ne galti hai kon wife nehi chaahegi apni husband ke sath rehna but noooooooooooooooo suhana ko sirf................apnihi pari hai suhana Ishaan ko kabhi bhi husband ki jagahi nehi diya................but now she realise Ishaan's important of her life..........i think sona is right n Ishaan also right....................but sona ne suhana ko kaha tha k ishaan or suhana taxi mein jaye or sona a jaye gi but no suhana got angry n said sona they go both on ishaan's scooter........................onfect suhana ko ishaan ke sath jana chaahiye tha......................ii just say gys ......Ishaan n sona r right....................n suhana.............jo kabhi bhi Ishaan k kader nehi ki bho abb samaj rahi hai...................actually i really enjoyed this track.....................sushaan's n sona r rock..........on SGP....anways sab ki apni apni .......soch hoti hai... Edited by Shakila2244 - 13 years ago
comon guys...............y do we expect everything from ishaan? whn suhana was open abt her feelings for sid, uss waqt kya ishaan ko bura nhai laga hoga?