new promo-15th dec.

julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys..i jus saw a new promo..hope its not yet posted...i dun remember exactly but it starts with showing a function at adi's house n everyone is dancing n all happy so the voice over says all are happy n waiting for this marriage to happen but..then they show priya dancing at the function too she is all happy...a lady standing next to devyani at the function looks at priya from afar n tells her that am so happy u agreed for this marriage eventhough priya's first marriage din happen n she was claimed to do danda..😡..devyani looks all shocked..hen i dun remember wat the voice over said..sorry..(i really hope the marriage happens..hope devyani understands..😕)  Edited by julz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Julz😊

thanks for the description....any possibility of a link?😃

OMG her past is coming out.....but I think it won't happen till the wedding day.

I wonder what Adi will do?...if only he had read that letter...
Aditya_Priya thumbnail
OMG thx for the info this is intense
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am sorry i dun noe any links..i hope devyani gets to noe of her past from her later n supports her..this is really very intense..but she really looked very shocked when she heard it...ooh n btw its a promo for a maha episode..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG 😲 ! this show is sso un-predictable n i so love it !!
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Devyani will cm 2 knw abt it before the wedding...n obv support Priya...she knws what a perv her husband is...she won't let that ruin Adi's life...
i think if she finds before wedding that it was her husband ...wedding won happen then:(
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
na im sure devyani will get to knw wah happened to her ! n she'll have a doubt it might be her husband ! so for Symphaty she will let the weddin happen 😃