Fan Fictions

WeLcOmE tO fAiRy LaNd Reply 4m k_anjali12 on Pg 4

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

OK enough of our rules now๐Ÿ˜‰ U can wish her now
๐Ÿ˜› ohh forget Most Imp. rule of this post๐Ÿ˜‰.....

Ohh one more rules sorry i forget u know short memory๐Ÿ˜†.....

Now Rule book is complete....

Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail

Hima: ~ Ramu kaka Khana laga dijeya. Main fresh hokar aati hoon.๐Ÿ˜Š
(Came from college & request her servant to serve lunch. While she came back after freshen up)

Hima: ~ Ramu Kaka Bhaiya khana kha gaye.โ“
(Asked while coming downstairs)

Kaka: ~ Nahi betiya aaj baba nahi aye. ๐Ÿ˜Š
(replied while serving lunch to Hima)

Hima: ~ Aaj bhai nahi aye.?Kaka aap khana pack kar dejeye mera bhi saath mein hi pack kar dijeyaga. Main Bhaiya ke saath office mein hi lunch karungi.
(Said to servant)

After taking Lunch she left to Karan's Office.

Hima: ~ Karan Bhaiya andar hain kya?
(Asked to receptionist)

Receptionist: ~ Yes madam.
(Said while smiling)

Hima goes inside Karan's office and see him working.

Karan: ~ Angel what r u doing here ?
(Asked with surprise when see his little sis in his office)

Hima: ~ So what u expect me to do?U didn't come for Lunch at home. U know Shilpa di always says "Always take your meals on time".
 Now please finish your work and join me soon even i have not taken it.

(Said while putting lunch box on table)

Karan: ~ Accha Shilpa di ki chamchi.
(replied to tease her)

Hima: ~ Main koi Shilpa di ki Chamchi nahi hoon. I luv her. Pata hai woh kitni sweet aur caring hai bilkul apki tarah. Mera kitna dhayan rakhti hai college mein.
(Said while having her food)

Karan: ~ Achha. So how is your college going on.
(Ask her about her studies)

Hima: ~ Good.
(Said and both talked for some time & enjoyed each-other company)๐Ÿ˜Š

Some days passed . Hima mostly talk about Shilpa. As usual Karan teases her and always say that u luv ur Shilpa di more den me. I feel ur madly in luv with ur Shilpa.

Hima: ~ Yaa i luv her so much. At least she has time for me.
(Said him & start making cute faces)

Karan went for his office and Hima went to meet Shilpa di. When she entered her house she got to know from Shilpa's Massi that some one came to see Shilpa. Coz Massi wanted to see her get married.

Hima: ~ Hi Shilpa Di!

Shilpa: ~ Hi Hima. How r u baby.
(Said while hugging her)

Hima: ~ I m f9 Shilpa di. Massi na bataya apko ladke wale dekhne aye the.
(Asked her and hope she says that doesn't like coz she is afraid if  Shilpa left her den with whom'd she share feelings. She has a lot of friends in college for whom she is important. But still Shilpa is more important to her)

Shilpa: ~ Yaa pata hai kitna sadu tha. Maine toh mana  kar diya.
(replied casually and didn't notice the smile on her face)

Hima: ~ Don't worry main apke liya acha sa ladka dhund kar laungi.
(Said to Shilpa and thought of someone for her who'd allow her to meet Shilpa)

After that both went to shopping and Shilpa helped Hima in selecting Karan's shirts. Shilpa bought a dress for Hima. Which she liked too much but she said no she can't take it but somehow Shilpa convinced her.

Hima: ~ Thanks Shilpa di. But karan bhaiya gussa honge ki maine aap se aise gift liya.

Shilpa: ~ Kyun Gussa honge aur agar kuch kahenge toh meri baat kara dena. Ab kya mein tumhe kuch gift bhi nahi de sakti?
(Said authoritatively)

After that both have lunch. Den Shilpa dropped Hima  home.

Hima: ~ Di cum inside.

Shilpa: ~ Some other day Bacha. Massi wait kar rahi hongi.
(Said to her)

She's worried about Shilpa's marriage. She decided to talk to her net friends. So she went online...

Group members Hima, Maha, Nidha, Nishu, Ritu....

Hima: ~ Hi Maha, Nidha di, Nishu di, Ritu di. Where r u guys?

Maha: ~ Thank God you are online main kab se tera wait kar rahi thi.

Hima: ~ Kya Kar rahi hai ?

Nishu: ~ Hi Hima; Hi Maha...

Hima & Maha: ~ Hi Nishu Di, How R U...

Nisha: ~ Gud yaar. Pata nahi yeh Ritu aur Nidhu kahan gaye mujhe sms kar ke bola online aane ko khud gayab hain dono.

Nidha: ~ Hum Tafrih(roaming) karne gaye the. Hi Hima chalo acha hai tum online agayi mein tumhe hi sms karne lagi thi. Where r u even Nishu madam is not online.

Hima: ~ Di mera mood kharab hai???

Ritu: ~ Oye kya hua?? Mood kyun kharab hai??

Hima: ~ Woh Shilpa Di hai na?

Ritu: ~ Woh jo teri lecturer hai aur teri friend bhi.

Hima: ~ Hain woh hi.

Maha: ~ Kya hua unhone daant diya tujhe aww. Nahi Nahi paka aaj college nahi aayi hongi woh๐Ÿคฃ.

Ritu: ~Nahi aaj un ka koi rishta aaya hoga phir se ๐Ÿ˜†.

Nishu: ~ Guys us ko bhi bolna do!!!

Nidha: ~ Angel bolo na kya hua?

Hima: ~ Nidha di woh Shilpa di ki massi unke liya ladka dhundh rahi hain.

Ritu: ~ Dekha i was right.Oyye!!! yeh thodi koi problem hui. Tujhe toh khush hona chahiye.

Maha: ~ Yaa tera mood kyun off hai?

Hima: ~ Guys aap log samaj nahi raha hoah. Aise nahi ki main khush nahi hoon. Its just that๐Ÿ˜ก i mean to say main un se fir aise nahi mil sakungi. If she got married far away or if they don't like me in their life.

Nidha: ~ Ohh fir kisi aise insan ko dhundho jo aapko unse milne de.

Ritu: ~ Hahaha !!!!!!very funny janu ki jaan woh kaise dhundh sakti hai. Woh toh Shilpa ki Massi dhundhe gi na.

Maha: ~ But Hima can suggest them na di.

Nishu: ~ Mein Idea doon sari problem solve hoah jayegi.

Maha; Nidha; Ritu: ~ Jaldo bolo.

Hima: ~ Yaa Nishu di plz batao na.

Nishu: ~ Pehle Ritu promise kare ki woh mujhe nahi maregi.

Ritu: ~ Oyye main kyu marungi.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Maha: ~ Di batao na kya idea hai.

Nishu: ~ Nahi pehle Ritu promise kare.

Nidha: ~ Nishu mein promise karti hoah Ritu kuch nahi kahegi.

Ritu: ~ Aab toh mein kuch nahi keh sakti. Ab toh bol.

Hima: ~ Nishu di plz batao na kya idea hai๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Maha; Ritu; Nidha: ~ Plz Hima don't cry.

Nishu: ~ Hima sorry yaar, idea yeh hai ki tu apna Karan bhaiya ki Shaadi Shilpa sa karwa de.

Nidha: ~ Ab samaj aya Nishu tu Ritu se kyun dar rahi thi๐Ÿคฃ.

Maha: ~ But Idea bada mast hai di.

Hima: ~ But its not possible. Karan Bhaiya kabhi nahi manege.

Nishu: ~ Ab unhe manana tera kaam hai.

Maha: ~ Emotional blackmail kar Hima.

Nidha: ~ Janu baby aap kuch bol nahi rahe??

Hima: ~
Ritu di aap gussa ho mujse??

Nishu: ~ I know Ritu u like Karan but i know u also luv Hima and wanna see her happy.

Ritu: ~ Nishu tu pit jayegi aaj mujhse. Hima mein gussa nahi hoon iska idea accha hai. I think tujhe Nishu ka idea man lena chahiye๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Nidha: ~ That's like my janu baby who think of others. Now its final Hima u r going with Nishu & Maha's idea.

Hima: ~ But di what kind of Blackmailing.

Nidha: ~ Hunger Strike. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Nishu; Ritu: ~ Woh Sirf tera kaam hai Nidhu.

Hima: ~ Di hunger strike never. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nidha: ~ Guys i mean to say show your bro u r on Hunger strike eat when he is not at home.

Maha: ~ Yaa...๐Ÿ˜‰

Hima: ~ OK. Final.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ritu: ~  Oye time dekha hai mera irada hunger strike ka nahi hai.

Maha; Nisha: ~ Ya bye guys see u tom. Gud luck Hima.

Hima: ~ Bye Nidha Di; Ritu Di; Nishu Di;Maha.

Ritu; Nidha: ~ Bye & Gud luck. Luv u....

Next day Hima talk to Karan about Shilpa & their marriage. And Karan refused. So she goes as per the plan. At last Karan agreed but he is not happy but smiles only for Hima.She convinced Shilpa for the marriage and after a month both got married. Hima is so excited and happy coz now her Shilpa di is her bhabhi. She can spend whole day with her. She decorated the house & Karan-Shilpa's room.
And also made a carpet of Flowers from the main gate to entrance.

Both Karan-Shilpa shocked to see all this. After sometime everyone went to their rooms. Shilpa sat on bed totally in her bridal attire. Karan goes near his bed & picked a pillow..

Karan: ~ U can sleep on the bed. I m going to sleep on the couch. And yaa no need of formalities. U r my wife in front of society and Hima.

Shilpa:
~ Karan kya aap iss shaadi se khush nahi hain?? Agar aisi baat thi toh apne shaadi kyun ki mujhse??
(Totally shocked from his behavior and asked with teary eyes)

Karan: ~ Ohh plz don't start ur drama here. It works on my sis coz she is too innocent n naive can't see ur true face. I know u accepted this marriage for Money. Even i think you purposely came close to Hima ,only to trap her and den get married to me & get Mallik's name.

Shilpa: ~ How can u think like this Karan??
(Said while crying)

Karan: ~
Ohh plz don't show me ur fake tears. What ever ur reasons are i don't care. I want my sis happy and she wants u. So for her sake i have accepted u & this marriage. But don't worry i'll show ur true face to her soon.

On the other-side Hima is too happy and celebrating her success
with her friends unaware of fact that Karan has not accepted Shilpa yet.
Two months passed like this ,but still there is no change in Karan-Shilpa relation.They even went for a small honeymoon but that was just a Business trip for Karan. Karan gave her credit cards to shop for herself n Hima . But she had never bought a single thing from that Credit card.

One day he came to know that  Shilpa had purchased a Diamond earring worth Rs. 2 Lakh. Karan found that invoice in their cupboard and thought that  she had bought that for herself and decided to confront her. When he open her cupboard to place that receipt something fell near his feet.He picked it up.That was Shilpa's personal Diary. He decided to read it so put it in his bag.

After having breakfast he left. Today he didn't have much work so decided to read. But got stuck due to its code . He tried every possible code to open it.He used  Shilpa name, Hima name, Massi name, Shilpa's Parents name.

Karan: ~ Arghhhhh!!! why its not opening? Is Shilpa ne kya code rakha hai?

Normal log to unka rakhta hain jinhe pyaar karte hain but yaha na Hima ka naam hai na Massi ka.(Thinks) Zyada se zyada log apni marriage date ya apna partner ka.(Think about their date den remembers its having alphabets not numbers) Wait a minute kahi usna mera name toh nahi.(Den think she is married to him) Nahi how can she? (Den thinks how can she when both r not husband-wife) Anyways i can try for once.(At last thinks to try his name once)

It opened!!OMG she use my name as her password. Clever Mrs. Karan Malik.

(Talks to himself and start reading)

Karan came to know that Shilpa luvs Hima very much coz she finds her as her sis Sukriti. where as he thought she is trapping her. Even he blamed her and insulted her.

Start reading again

Came to know her reason for marriage. He is again surprised she took her life's biggest decision just to stay with his sis.

Start reading again

Read about their marriage and know how much he hurted her.

Start reading again

Read about earring and came to know she purchased that earring for Hima as Rakhi gift.

After reading about her intentions. He decided to rectify his mistake & to give a chance to their marriage. But first he has to do something fast so that she'd not able to know about him that he had read her diary. That day he came late from office near about 12:30 Midnight. To his surprise Shilpa is still awake and waiting for him for dinner. Even she herself didn't eat. He'd gone to freshen up and den both have dinner. Karan decided to talk to her and ask that Rakhi is coming so what should he gift to Hima. Shilpa got a chance and told him that she had already bought gift for her and will show him. After having dinner and cleaning she came to their room and surprised to see him awake nd is waiting for her. Den she showed him Earrings.

Karan:~ "OMG!!!! these are so pretty . I hope she'll love it".
 Shilpa told him that she'd loved it . Hima has showed her these earrings in a magazine so she bought it for her. Den karan asked her that she'd not bring anything for herself? She said No.
He replied what 'd Hima think about his brother?He can't even buy a gift for her. And tell her tomorrow they are going to buy gift for her also and she is coming with him. She is shocked after listening this.She is happy but afraid how long this happiness will stay.
Next day both went to Market and he chose earrings for her.

Slowly both started getting closer. Now Karan started caring about her & liked spending time with her. Both accepted their marriage and are happy with each-other. Hima's Birthday was coming so both decided to give her surprise. So they informed all her friends and also her net  friends.

Hima is too shocked & hurt that no one wished her yet. Even her bhabhi too.So she decided to go to Temple. When she was returning home she got a call and some one informed her that her bhabhi came to attend a party and got unconscious. So if she'd cum and take her....

Hima reached that party hall.

She got biggest Shock .Hall was decorated and everyone was wearing Caps on which her pic was there.

Den she met her net  friends Nidha, Nishu & Ritu. That's her spcl surprise from her bhabhi....

Hima: ~ Guys u knew it already. Haww no one told me. So Bad.

Nishu: ~ U r not happy we came spcly for ur party.

Nidha;Ritu: ~ Yaa ur not Happy.

Hima: ~ I m so happy...

(Said and hugged them)

Hima: ~ But thats not fair u all r well dressed and birthday Girl is wearing Simple dress.

Shilpa: ~ Ohh my baby don't worry. We already have a dress for u. Select anyone and wear it.

After that they went to the room & Shilpa showed her dresses so that she could select.

Hima got confused
wasn't not able to decide which one she'd wear. Shilpa suggested to wear the 2nd one. After changing she came back to Hall. And everyone wished...

Some gave her teddy bears & chocolates....

Some gift her watch and cards......

Den came her net friends turn.

Ritu, Nishu, Nidha gifted her Pendent sets....
Maha also send set for her coz she wasn't able to cum on such a short notice from other country. And a Card.

After getting gift from her friends. Karan Shilpa gave her a Diamond set.

Den she cut Cake...

And fed Karan & Shilpa.

Hima: ~
LoVe U KaRaN Bhaiya 4eVer N eVeR.......

Nidha, Nishu, Maha, Ritu: ~ HiMa LuV u So mUcH aNgEl...................โค๏ธ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nidha1983 thumbnail

Thanks to Ritu for Video......

Thanks To Ritu, Sano, Amna for Signatures.

Video posted till tom Paka Plomise....

nidha1983 thumbnail

nidha1983 thumbnail

Hima u r most important person for me.Why ?????? hmmmmm
u know it better....I wanna wish u a very

https://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y305/kfritterkreations/DIVIDERS/larbday1.png

~ Happy Birthday ~

Some birthday wishes just for you
My very special friend
Hope you have a cake 'n ice cream too
And fun until day's end

I pray our dear Lord blesses you
For years and years and years
With love and laughter, skies of blue
And happy, joyful tears....

May your day be filled with mirth
Your life, sweet destiny
As we celebrate your birth
And all that's yet to be.....

I hope that, all day long,
You feel such birthday bliss
With God's love, you can't go wrong
As you make your birthday wish
I hope your wishes all come true,
Bright Blessings
and Happy Birthday to You

Have a Happy Birthday,
Friend of mine so dear.....
Even though you're miles away,
Your spirit is always near.

I wish for you great pleasure,
In all you see and do...
And may the kindness in the world
Be imparted today to you!

Happy Birthday friend of mine...
Have a lovely day....
The kind that you so thoughtfully share
With others along your way!

Thinking of you
on your Birthday
and sending warmest wishes
for happiness today, and always!

Have a wonderful day!

These are few gifts for u...

A brief history of birthday candles:

Birthday candles have some interesting facts associated with them. The history of using birthday candles was started around the time when Greeks used candles on the cakes offered to Artemis ' the Goddess of Moon. They had this belief that lit candles make the round shaped cake glow like a moon. And following this belief they used to place a big candle that represented 'light of life'. And not only that, the candles were marked with various lines and numbers. The custom of placing candles on the cake actually began because of religious reasons. Moreover, some scholars suggest that this custom of placing candles on the cake actually stated because of the common notion of the people who believed that God lived in the skies. And, they believed that lit candles would help them in sending their prayers and signals to God, and accordingly their prayers would be answered more effectively. People had this notion that if someone makes a wish in the presence of blowing candles, then his prayers would be received by God more effectively and would be instantly answered.

Traditions and Beliefs about birthday candles:

People have several superstitious beliefs regarding birthday candles. It is one of the most common belief that the birthday boy/girl makes a silent wish while blowing out the candles atop the birthday cake. Not only that, there is more to this belief. It is said that if the person celebrating his/her birthday blows out all the candles in one breath then his wish would be fulfilled and he would be having good luck in the coming year. And the person should not reveal his wish or else it won't come true. Apart from that, some interesting candle lighting ceremony on a girl's birthday are observed in various Latino cultures.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L8p_SeXYMY[/YOUTUBE]

nidha1983 thumbnail

Dear Hima di,

A very happy birthday to you. OMG my di is growing old and older day by day, and I still couldn't find her a husband.... lol It's okay di you don't need a hubby, I am very entertaining ;) hehehe dat was a joke btw... but seriously I am entertaining. Ok so I noe I noe the only thing you have to say to me is, "UPDATE YOUR FFS" hehehehehe but diiiii u noe I hate updating ffs... just cause I find it very uncoool.... u noe I have mucho nakre... lol

LOL I feeel so conceited even in ur bday im talking about myself.. But dere is one thing I noe dat m proud of myself about, is the fact that I found a di/best friend like you. You have always been there for me, ever since randomers. And that was a very long time ago.. lol Every-time I get a pm or scrap from u I have a huge smile on my face, just because I noe that u were missing me... and I love it wen people misses me.. Soo basically ur comments make my day...

Di u opened up to me and told me all ur problems and I got to open up to you.. You're an amazing advice giver and I look upto you. You inspire me everyday to be a better person, and you're soooo sooo soooo sweet di, you can never hurt a persons feeling or intrude dere minds.. You always say pure and sweet things, which I lovee loveee loveee about u <3

Thank you soooo very much for everything you have done to make this place feel like home, and you noe u r my REAL sister and always will be.. And I really hope to meet the amazing person that you are some day in person.... :D

Okay enough of my bak bak... u noe how much I talk and never get to the point.. Lolzz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HIMA DIII,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAAYYAY!!!!!!!!!!

A rose for a rose... or many roses for a rose... :p

and here are some gifts which i hope makes you feel like a princess cause you truly are a princess <3

simple yet elegant stuff.. which i think you will look beautiful in <3

ohh stupid me, how can i forget, ur prince charming aka my jiju๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

he is sexxxxyyyyy cute ... hehehehe

P.S- these gifts are nothing for an angel like you... hehe im tryna butter up to you so you don't kill me for the last part... hehehe

I love you didididiidd <3

Love your Sazi <3๐Ÿ˜›

nidha1983 thumbnail

nidha1983 thumbnail

Happy Birthday di!

love u loads!
may god bless u..!!
njoy ur day..!!
muah!! :)
Sanjana  (Sanjana_rox)

Wish u many many happy returns of the day Hima !!!
                 May God bless u and fulfill all ur wishes !!!
               Have a rocking year ahead !!!!
          Wish u get everything u desire !!!
       Wish u lots of happiness and success !!!
Enjoy ur day to the fullest !!!

Loads of love
Amruta

Hima๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yay, it's your birthday. ๐Ÿฅณ

Well I hope you enjoy your this day to the fullest

and may all your dreams come true.
Have a great one.

Happy Birthday !

Alisha <3 (shininggal2008)

Some things are left undone... Some words are left unsaid... Some feelings Are left unexpressed...
but some ones as nice as you,could never be left without wished....

Orkut Scrap - Birthday: 2

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams!!

I hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy.. Sunshine and friendship!!

Us din khuda ne bhi jashn manaya hoga,
Jis din aapko apne hatho se banaya hoga,

Usne bhi bahaye honge aansu,
Jis din aapko yahan bhej ker, khud ko akela paya hoga

Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who

Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!

We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you birth da 2 U"

May ALLAH give u lots
of such joys & happy moments.

May U live long &
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers &
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.

I wish u good luck.
A nice & lovely life 2
come. Bright &
joyful future & all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true...

ENJOY UR FAV.PAANI POORI WAT WE USE TO SHARE

UR FAV
thoughts

Arzu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMA
๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿฅณ
MAY GOD FULFILL ALL YOUR WISHES AND YOUR DREAMS
AND UH HAVE MANNY MANY MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS IN YOUR LIFE
LOVE MAHA

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hima ๐Ÿค— a Very Happy Birthday to you, Gob Bless, take care, have loads of fun๐Ÿฅณ

Love,

-Steff-

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hima many many happy returns of the day............May the coming yr proves to be wonderful n filled with full of joy..................may u get all u deserve.............