Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

lubbb the triangleeee - "tunna-chandu-krishna"!!

JAI HO!!!

They have great chemistry.
Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

tre they are a true gem, thats what i've always said i would like to see the three of them working together - they would be sooo funny. they probably won't let krishna do any work.

I liked the way K went to them when he was in a bad mood.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

I agree Anu, T & C are really the best friends one can ask for. And even the best Devars one can ask for.

They've done so much for Prats, right from the days when Kriya lived at the Adda, to helping her escape the TN, and again now with the Baba.

I felt bad yesterday though. We got to see them only for a fraction of a second and with no speaking role. I felt bad that this is what TC have been reduced to..... minor guest appearances, when they used to be so much more than that.
I was angry at the CVs for cutting down their role. If they continue disregarding those characters we like, ultimately, they'll also leave the show completely.... like Kalpana and Asmita are doing.

Underlined. Krishna still does not know that Prats was tortured by his parents when he was not there.She was locked in the room. The cvs conveniently forgot that whole track. These cvs are so strange.
yeah they'r kriya true friends , i always like to see them togather....
krishnabhavna thumbnail
No doubt tunna and chandu are true friend of kriya who always help kriya when they are in need. I lubb them.