Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Chandu and Tunna are kriya's true friends.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Kriya are very fortunate for having Chandu and Tunna. They are real friends and have been true BILs to Prats. They are wonderful ppl and great assest in the show. It would be nice to see the trio starting work together.A business or something.

Edited by anusarkar - 15 December 2010 at 8:19am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

k_83krishnabhavnaIp-AK4everna9naluv_kriyalakshmi_paiMili27abcd2Elvira22sknraLove-u-all...Binny...suk4piyarapiyaribabithajArhainAshishPragati.T....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Kriya are very fortunate for having Chandu and Tunna. They are real friends and have been true BILs to Prats. They are wonderful ppl and great assest in the show. It would be nice to see the trio starting work together.A business or something.
tre they are a true gem, thats what i've always said i would like to see the three of them working together - they would be sooo funny. they probably won't let krishna do any work.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasrikalaganeshElvira22sknraArhainAshishbabithaj....Poojie....

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
yaaa yaaa dey rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
lubbb ma krishuz frnds lubbb dem as bhais:)ehehe thankyou cvs dey r a treat to watchhh unlyk arushia ss ama n dere crap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sknracarisma2

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Nice post!!!!  I think its very good to see C & T together . There should be  a relief from Arusiaaa track. we r really fed up from that track. I think he will start business with T & C WHAT DO U THINK?

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Yes I agree...they are kriya's real friends...they were always there for them...even when they walked out of the house Big smileBig smile

Anu...change ur title of the thread...it's tunna and not munna WinkTongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I agree Anu, T & C are really the best friends one can ask for. And even the best Devars one can ask for.

They've done so much for Prats, right from the days when Kriya lived at the Adda, to helping her escape the TN, and again now with the Baba.

I felt bad yesterday though. We got to see them only for a fraction of a second and with no speaking role. I felt bad that this is what TC have been reduced to..... minor guest appearances, when they used to be so much more than that.
I was angry at the CVs for cutting down their role. If they continue disregarding those characters we like, ultimately, they'll also leave the show completely.... like Kalpana and Asmita are doing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Yes I agree...they are kriya's real friends...they were always there for them...even when they walked out of the house Big smileBig smile

Anu...change ur title of the thread...it's tunna and not munna WinkTongueLOLLOL
Sorry.I edit

....Poojie....

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Yes, they r the TRUE SOULS ... good ppl will hv good ppl's support always. there is some kind of bonding between them... I would lub to see four of them together living somewhere these evil ppl cannot reach them.
 Yes, I was jumping in joy...they r behind Prats...helping her out. They understands their baabima verywell.very cute they r... slowly they come in the center/side whatever in the pic.Thumbs Up

piyarapiyari

Go to top