Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Comes the story of psychotic lover... (Page 3)

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

do u remember NT dadi's dialogue that when Jawahar was sending him to boarding school, he cried his heart out...also, he was deprived of staying at home with the family...these all leave mark on a child's mind, in his subconscious mind..

Viren saw a similar tortured soul in Nivedita, whom everyone was abusing...thats why he started loving Nivi
I missed that part I think.....so Sid was raised at home n Viren sent to boarding school...very sad :(

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilegirl

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

do u remember NT dadi's dialogue that when Jawahar was sending him to boarding school, he cried his heart out...also, he was deprived of staying at home with the family...these all leave mark on a child's mind, in his subconscious mind..

Viren saw a similar tortured soul in Nivedita, whom everyone was abusing...thats why he started loving Nivi
I missed that part I think.....so Sid was raised at home n Viren sent to boarding school...very sad :(

probably the decision of Viren going to boarding school was taken by Jawahar and Chanchal...not by others in the household..
about Sid, since his father was no more and mother very soft, Dadasaheb was like his father...
kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Bani I really like ur reason of Viren falling for Nivi..both are tortured souls I guess..Nivi, who lost her mom when she was a kid and Viren who lost his family inspite of having a family.
In Nivi's case she had Avery loving dadi and she had a support system in her dadi. I think Viren doesn't know that Nivi loved Sid..Viren's love for Nivi might have intensified after he got to know that Sid loves Nivi and that Nivi doesn't want to get married to Sid. This is an important factor as in Viren's family Sid was always. Given more importance than Viren and when he sees a girl who rejects Sid's love. He is hoping to get or snatch his share of love or happiness.
One thing I don't get is the reasons for sending viren to boarding school!

Edited by kuttapu - 15 December 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

Bani I really like ur reason of Viren falling for Nivi..both are tortured souls I guess..Nivi, who lost her mom when she was a kid and Viren who lost his family inspite of having a family.
In Nivi's case she had Avery loving dadi and she had a support system in her dadi. I think Viren doesn't know that Nivi loved Sid..Viren's love for Nivi might have intensified after he got to know that Sid loves Nivi and that Nivi doesn't want to get married to Sid. This is an important factor as in Viren's family Sid was always. Given more importance than Viren and when he sees a girl who rejects Sid's love. He is hoping to get or snatch his share of love or happiness.
One thing I don't get is the reasons for sending viren to boarding school!

Boarding school: that was a mistake that JC did and they even discussed about that...had they not sent Viren to boarding school, he would have been closer than Sid to dadaji..

Nivi's torture has been seen by Viren, that too at the hands of the Soods...that endeared him to Nivi

Go to top